fuck off

>DUDE I JUST WANNA BREAK YOU DOWN SO BADLY AND STUFF AMIRITE

fuck off

i like the guitar but the lyrics are such cheesy garbage

Isn't that like most music

there's no subtlety

>i haven't experienced heartbreak before

im autistic

Idk I think the songs are written in a way that it could be told from female or male perspective. That's why it's a go to for when those relationships with a sig other end. It conveys the emotion of both of the people and let's you know those so called forever relationships can end.

yeah, i'd kill for an instrumental version of the album

the bonus tracks without vocals were amazing

that's not even the right album

epitome of nu-malecore along with car seat headrest and ajj

i love this album but i've never had a gf so can't really relate to it

t. cuck masturbating over a more alpha man's relationshits

>DUDE MY GIRL LEFT AND I'M SO LONELY

Kek

THRILL IS GONE

who is this emo faggot lmfao

If that's all you get out of the lyrics then you're a fucking idiot.

>I'm in 8th grade
-You

This album sucks and so does your music taste Josh

Kek, trips confirm

Yea it is first song on Tell all your friends

>i never had a relationship

lmao get laid loser

HONESTLY

Yeah get a load of this guy over here. Dr. Knows Shit About Emo. Let me tell you a bit about my background. I’ve been crying ro Mineral since I was in the 5th fucking grade. I may have stopped being original years ago but believe me I know this shit inside out. I don’t know what the fuck your problem is. Believe me when I tell you, I don’t have any patience for people who come into my life pretending to know shit about what goes on in my life. Think for a fucking moment before you come to me with this pedantic nonsense about emo. Have you ever been to /emoe/? seen my wristband collection? I sincerely doubt it. And even then you probably hadn’t completed your course at the fucking emo academy. I've been crying to emo in public for almost two years and I can tell you I spent my time in the boy's bathroom writing poetry with sharpie. I actually spent most of my time in the glory hole, but believe me, we had emo there, really sad ones. Please get fucked.

Blocked. You're exactly what's wrong with Sup Forums. Instead of posting satire, mocking reddit and being clever and original, you continue to post lame copypastas and beat to glue anything that was even remotely funny, all under the guise that you want to show what's wrong with Sup Forums. You don't care about Sup Forums. You belong to the system that this board was made to mock. You seek (You). You seek to be a trip, a well-known name in a sea of perpetual anonymity. The higher your (You)-count, the more you get off on it. You are smug and self-satisfying. You are the problem. There is a "delete" button below your posts, use it. Start clicking it after you post and you'll find that Sup Forums starts to improve.

What year was this released again?

I'm trying to pinpoint the moment emo stopped being politically-charged/confessional hardcore punk and turned into really bad alternative rock for suburban highschoolers.

Could this be the album that signaled the complete transformation? Or maybe it was Mineral?

It's really funny in any case. You have self-proclaimed music nerds saying stuff like "MCR isn't emo. Listen to *real* emo like American Football and Christie Front Drive"

Cringe.

kek, you sound really buttblasted that your friends didn't like Rites of Spring

idgaf about emo, or what is *real* emo and what isn't. Idk why anyone who is over the age of 14 could ever give a fuck about any of that.

All I know is that I really enjoy American Football and really do not enjoy MCR, and I think a lot of music fans would say the same, regardless of how invested they are into this genre.

>Blocked. You're exactly what's wrong with Sup Forums. Instead of posting satire, mocking reddit and being clever and original, you continue to post lame copypastas and beat to glue anything that was even remotely funny, all under the guise that you want to show what's wrong with Sup Forums. You don't care about Sup Forums. You belong to the system that this board was made to mock. You seek (You). You seek to be a trip, a well-known name in a sea of perpetual anonymity. The higher your (You)-count, the more you get off on it. You are smug and self-satisfying. You are the problem. There is a "delete" button below your posts, use it. Start clicking it after you post and you'll find that Sup Forums starts to improve.

Blocked. You're exactly what's wrong with Sup Forums. Instead of posting satire, mocking reddit and being clever and original, you continue to post lame copypastas and beat to glue anything that was even remotely funny, all under the guise that you want to show what's wrong with Sup Forums. You don't care about Sup Forums. You belong to the system that this board was made to mock. You seek (You). You seek to be a trip, a well-known name in a sea of perpetual anonymity. The higher your (You)-count, the more you get off on it. You are smug and self-satisfying. You are the problem. There is a "delete" button below your posts, use it. Start clicking it after you post and you'll find that Sup Forums starts to improve.

Well imagine you like polka, and you're trying to talk about polka and download some polka music, but people keep on mixing up polka with black metal and say stuff like "You like polka too man? Right on. Burzum, Darkthrone, the list goes on..."

It's enough to make you slightly miffed.

nah, since I can google early polka and get the results I wanted, plus I don't know why youre mad at AF for some reason, what they did to emo (and the word) in the mid 2000s was much worse

mid-00s pop punk emo: music for your first year of high school
late 90s twinkle emo: music for your third year of high school, when you start "getting into real music"

What's the difference

>>Blocked. You're exactly what's wrong with Sup Forums. Instead of pting satire, ocking redit and being clever and original, you continue to post lame copypastas and beat to glue anything that was even remotely funny, all under the guise that you want to show what's wrong with Sup Forums. You don't care about Sup Forums. You belong to the system that this board was made to mock. You seek (You). You sek to be a trip, a well-known nme in a sa of pepetual annymity. The highr yur (You)-count, the more you get off on it. Yu ae smg and slf-satisying. You are the prolem. There is a "delete" button belw yor psts, se i. Strt clicing it ater you ost and you'll find tht Sup Forums starts to imprve.

>Blocked. You're exactly what's wrong with Sup Forums. Instad of pstng satre, mocing rddit nd beng clver and orial, you contue to pot lame copastas and bat to gue anthing tat ws even reotely funy, all under the gise that you wnt to show wat's wrog with /u/. You dn't cae abut Sup Forums. You belong to the sysem that this bard was mde to mck. Yu seek (You). You sek to be a trp, a wll-knwn nae in a sea of peretual anoymty. The hiher yur (You)-count, the more you get off on it. Yu ae sug and slf-satifying. Yo ae th prolem. Tere is a "delte" buton beow yur posts, use it. Start clicking it after you post and yu'll fnd that Sup Forums strts to impove.

Blocked. You're exactly what's wrong with Sup Forums. Instead of posting satire, mocking reddit and being cleer and orignal, you cotinue to post lame copypatas and bat to glue nything that was even remtely funy, all under the gise that you want to show what's wrong with Sup Forums. You don't care about Sup Forums. You belong to the system that this board was made to mock. You seek (You). You seek to be a trip, a well-known name in a sea of peretual anonmity. The hiher your (You)-count, the more you get off on it. You are smug and elf-satsfying. You are the prblem. There is a "delete" button belw your psts, use it. Strt clicing it after you ost and you'll find that 4can starts to imrove.

You realize American Football is all about being a twenty something right? Cant remeber teenange feelings and all that. Anyways you are autistic, and triggered by other peoples music, way to go.

you realize American Pie was a movie about 18 year olds right?
That didn't stop you from watching it when you were 12 and pausing the tape to jerk it to upper body nudity

midwest emo is the aural equivalent of that

if your impression of other people is as shallow as the plastic sqimming pool your mom squeezed you out into after hammering a few natty ice, and betting your uncle she could eat the afterbirth, than yah

And I'm the triggered one

Nice dubs tho

>Politically charged
There's nothing I hate more than when musicians use their songs to preach about their political ideas. You are clearly underage if you think that is deep or mature. Go eat a dick.

DUDE NONSENSICAL LYRICS PLEBS THINK IS POETRY LMAO

*smacks lips*
*breathes in*
I've GOT THIS NEW HEAD FILLED UP WITH SMOKE

>DUDE STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE LMAO

Stop the Virgin shaming. I love this album and ive never kissed a girl

"with inheeeeeeeeeerrrrreeeent intereeeest innnnnn each otherrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"