deserved!!!

still a shit album desu

>white people in charge of rap review

bottomless pit was just aight

>le artsy alt rap maymay

WHAT THE FUCK

YOU AIN'T WANT NO PROBLEM

AIN'T NO PROBLEM WIT' ME

Bottomless Pit is a way better band than the album that shares its name.

DEATH GRIPS FANS BTFO
PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

F

ITT: Overly critical retards mad they didn't get "Acid Rap 2: nyeh nyeh nyeh Island", blame the hype on racism

F
white atheists are fucking finished.

F

IT SEEMS LIKE BLESSINGS KEEP FALLING IN MY LAP!

For real though, y'all stay mad; if anything, it deserved higher

i love this dude so much i'm becoming a christian

F

I'm officially done with pitchfork

what did you mean by this?

well-deserved. cry more, losers.

>DUDE WEED AND CHRISTIANITY

fuck off

hey chance

I've heard my fair share of hip hop albums some good, some great, some bad, some fucking awful. This is in the upper echelon. Definitely 9.5+ for me.

bon iver, m83, kendrick lamar now chance the rapper. we're witnessing the making of a new p4k darling. shit, how much longer before chance is headlining coachella?

IM ACTUALLY UPSET PITCH4K FUVKING PANDERING PIECHES OF SHIT FUUUCK

everyone you just named is universally acclaimed by just about everyone. how are any of them "p4k darlings?"

This was the final nail in the coffin.

I'm done giving any pitchfork ratings any weight

It's just a new album slideshow now.

MALONE'S

MIXTAPE

IS

BETTER

Chance 3 is a 5/10

They all consistently get high ratings on p4k you retard wtf?

>m83
>acclaimed

the fact it still has lower than acid rap on rym makes me feel like not everyone is insane.
5/10 album

I agree

Pitch4k is a true meme now

In the same breath as Fantano

I like it. Shoot me.

This is so embarrassing for everyone involved. How the fuck does anyone look at Pitchfork and not see the bullshit

*pulls trigger*

same score as radiohead haha btfo

I don't know man. It's all a big fucking joke now.

that's the same fucking score as the new radiohead album pitchfork you fucking nitwits

what's embarrassing about it?

BUT IT WAS ALL A LAUGH

JUST A LAUGH

I'm convinced P4k is buying out their reviews.
They're not really being serious about that 9.1

You really going to defend Chance the fucking Rapper getting the same score as Radiohead?

>guy releases free music
>he's buying out reviews

you people absolutely lose your minds anytime any non-white person is praised anywhere. it's fascinating to watch honestly.

I think genres and taste exist.

obviously Pitchfork wouldnt pan the guy headlining the Pitchfork music festival

uh yeah? why not? unless you think rap music has inherently less value than indie rock (and knowing this board you probably do), i have zero issue with them getting the same score. two great albums. try actually enjoying instead of having a spastic bitchfit everything you see a number you don't agree with.

>you can't pay for review if you release it for free user lol XD

Great logic

This is bait

he's not even playing there this year....

In rainbows got a 9.3

coloring book got a 9.1

you can't defend this paid review

ITT: Children are mad.

any non-white person or EVERY non-white person? there's a difference. standards don't exist today. everything is somehow some sort of social propaganda, so i wouldn't put it above anyone.

I like this post

yeah because moderate thought is absolutely mad

of course. they're in the mainstream now because of p4k. before p4k gave bon iver a 9.5 in 2011 he was still relatively unknown outside the mainstream. the next year he went on to headline coachella.
same for kendrick. he was playing p4k festival on one of the smaller stages, definitely not a headline act. after gkmc came out he headlined p4k a couple years later.
p4k has always been hyping m83 but look what happened after hurry up we're dreaming and midnight city.

i wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be chance's breakthrough album, but it's no coincidence that 9.0+ reviews by p4k can launch semi-mainstream artists right into the mainstream.

>he's a white "person"
Embarrassing

>everything i disagree with is paid off

even better logic

no, it's really not. you guys sound pathetic.

he did last year tho

being somebody that used to truly care about p4k scores and let them inform my opinion about albums and artist, seeing this thread is fucking hilarious. you guys need a new hobby. write your own reviews or something. quit giving a fuck. it's embarrassing to see you all invest emotions and time into a fucking review

Don't insult the queen

>he gives out music for free, so he's really benevolent
Fuck off, tumblr. And anyway, he's still making a shot-ton of money outside album sales.

Are any of you seriously surprised

Chance is a commodity right now. He's popular and trendy and everyone is going to ride him into the ground while they can before everyone forgets about him in 5 years.

it's kris ex stupid nigger

i don't know what this is suppose to mean and neither do you.

totally, dude. don't forget to throw in something about the jews too.

Could somebody please explain to me what conceptual link "All We Got" could possibly have with "Blessings (Reprise)"? Is there anybody who honestly believes this isn't just a collection of re-recorded B-sides, placed in a random order with a hipster-friendly cover and a nonsensical name? That Chance the Rapper's addled brains didn't simply run out of creativity around 4 years ago, and after the utter flop of 10 Day he's now given up writing truly new music altogether?

this

The only level head

Reply to this post or you will stub your toe against a rusty nail tomorrow in the morning

typical NU male guys

THIS is Sup Forums now

Where can i download this?

hip hop is my favorite genre, i listen to at least 2 new releases a week

Coloring book is shit. Post Malone's mixtape was way better. There isnt a single song on CB that I can see myself playing again.

Seems like Sup Forums has burst.

Well fuck you too.

this

are you actually retarded?

Woo, glad i avoided that.

i'd love to know what the people who peddle this "nu-male" meme actually look like. for some reason, i don't think you're some ripped to the gills pussy destroyer. just a hunch though.

ok mom

Or maybe making an album that's a 9 puts them in the mainstream. Probably a combination of both.

this is only like a 7.5 when you adjust for the fact that chance the rapper is
>black
>from chicago

/nu/-male hipster fucking trash

you might be the dumbest human alive

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

black privilege is a real problem

okay. sorry to hear you didn't like it, i guess. clearly a ton of people disagree with you as the album has gotten rave reviews everywhere. sorry that this upsets you so much but it's just something you're going to have to work out with your therapist.

>SUICIDE WATCH
F

XD great stuff guys. you sure put me in my place.

Black people listen to this dude?

nope he's right this is shit and you're a drone

oh yeah and sorry user :)

how's that bandwagon ride?

pic related is getting AOTY

black moms do

that's about it

t.black person

>being somebody that used to truly care about p4k scores and let them inform my opinion
Opinion discarded.

I should ask you.

clearly i'm the drone here and not the ones trying to look cool and contrarian for their imaginary Sup Forums bros.

it's not even a 7.

well, maybe in pitchfork's 6-10 scale it's a 7.