How are asians treated in your country?

How are asians treated in your country?

America
Not so well....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JyEymAOEmOM
youtube.com/watch?v=8tn1I07k0Bs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White women too get treated pretty badly.

no, those are just niggers being niggers.

Story behind this?

Dindus don't care what they attack.

Probably self explanatory. They talked to him trying to get money out of him, then they cornered him.

he should've jumped in the pool to escape them

HAHHHAHAHA

Story??

I need to eat a shit

niggers gonna nig

Is that poor Jeb?

It's what you see. Thankfully those police officers were patrolling for the same group of blacks jumping people.

Why are niggas so bad at fighting? I feel awkward for them.

>tfw basically live in a third world country

Story dude! Why do you guys never have the juicy details?

>Why do Americans have so many guns?
>gee I wonder.jpg

That probably has more to do with them being niggers than him being asian.

They didn't steal anything. Why would they randomly attack someone walking down the road?

I'm pretty sure it happened during the Ferguson riots. It was just some thugs looking for people to beat up.

Looks more like the guy was a motel manager and was trying to kick the two black guys out for not paying the bill.

there is no story, it's just niggers being niggers.

>Why would they randomly attack someone walking down the road?
because niggers

Do you masterbate to these?

I think it was some couple who was just ambushed by a bunch of niggers for no reason at after leaving a night club or something

They hunt white people down for fun. It's a sport to them.

>mfw a white girl thinks she can talk to me

Niggers and sandnigger don't fight though.
They jump on you without provocation and if you're not down on that first attack, even if they have the numerical superiority, they'll flee.

Can someone please post some vids of niggers getting what they deserve? I am fucking mad with rage right now, and need to calm down.

>We must ban all guns!

This one always gets me because you know he was debating going across the street the entire time but didn't want to look racist and was sincerely hating himself for having racist thoughts like that riiiiight before the punch.

Best part is he'd probably move for a bunch of punk looking white kids though.

>Pastors wife.
Damn they really don't care do they.

>Niggers attack Whites, Asians and anybody else they feel like
>Perfectly fine
>White American starts a Youtube channel pointing out actual statistics and going against the media narrative
>Gets shut down
It's like they're past the point of even trying to hide it anymore.

I mean like if they attacked them because they had a previous altercation or something then it's understandable or at least makes sense but randomly just beating up people is so fucked up.

I'm actually more surprised how the car got in there in the first place, it seems too old to be a mall prize.

>but randomly just beating up people is so fucked up.
exactly, but that's how niggers work

Jesus, India. How many times in how many threads do you need to be told that niggers gonna nig before it finally sinks in?

You gotta understand. They attack people randomly for no reason.

And an altercation to them might as simple as refusing to hand over your money to them.

that looks like a subway entrance

this is a typical day in toronto. we had a random guy from africa shoot and kill a cancer scientist near where i use to work, but 100% of the time ghetto blacks from the suburbs are treated with hostility and kept in their one small town.

toronto is liberal as fuck, but not stupid enough to not judge people by their looks. for example the BLM homeless protestors camped outside the police HQ was greeted with contempt and ignored.

youtube.com/watch?v=JyEymAOEmOM

I know its hard for you to get, but its just what they do.

The real reason is probably something stupid.

>Like the knock out game, randomly sucker punch someone in the face, and knock them down
>See a white person who does not belong in your neighborhood, and attack them
>Try to rob a couple, they fight back, so you just end up beating them
>ordering food, some dont like the sound of the paki at the counter, sucker punch him
>see an old lady handling cash, attack her, take the cash and run

Its called being a NIGGER. And you dont have to be black to be a nigger. anyone can be a nigger.

My white friend used to steal bikes, and cause property damage when the fucking hockey team won. That makes him a nigger.

ahh it is and it's un europe too I didn't see the last part of the vid

East Asians?
Asia is everything East of the Urals and north of Suez excluding the Indian sub continent.

>nobody is really trying to hit each other
>guy falls down
>defender stomps him
>his foot barely makes contact and just glances off
Fake as fuck bro.

Wut?

But why are they like that?

She must be fucking wet at this point see her boyfriend kick 4 niggers asses

user asked for a happy ending, not a real one.

It's a shame that's fake.

why do you rape, and shit in the streets?

They are programmed to do that. Some people are just wired to be more violent. Blacks are.

blacks and jews hate each other where they live in close proximity lol.

the first time i heard a white person say nigger was an israeli friend who said it casually, like "the fucking niggers" and so-on.

Found the nigger. Do us a favor and shoot everyone on your "hood" before offing yourself Tyrone

Please don't be rude to India ITT. India is very nice.

I must eat a shit

Jesus christ. That's some day z shit right there.

Staged. Those guys are all his friends trying to help him get laid kek.

was fine until the punch at the end. uncalled for.

This explains a lot

Just sayan, it's an old clip.

yeah this is how indians deal with black thieves. its always the immigrants who set up business in black neighborhoods while white people have been able to 100% segregate themselves and not deal with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=8tn1I07k0Bs

>punch at the end
>uncalled for

Holy shit. Good night, sweet prince.

Das racis. A black man shouldn't have to fear for his life when he commits armed robbery. That's just entrenched racism, user.

Damn I wish I could own a gun.

When I think about the fights I was in, lads used to jump stomp on heads. Amazing no-one ever died.
Only true craziness, we thought was one guy notorious for biting ears off.

Felon?

>USA
>Can't own a gun
Poor or convicted criminal?

>brain damaging another person

should be punishable with life in prison imo

the world's courts are way too cool with letting people beat each other retarded.

>dat white boy rage
wew lad

or liberal city/state that makes hand gun ownership difficult as fuck

>not R2Dindu

Speak for yourself. Ours routinely puts people away for a long time for shit like that. I used to know a guy that got five years and he didn't even cause any brain damage.

>but muh poor background!

pretty good lmao

Please be honest, the poor french minority forced to live with them on the same shitty neighborhood because of the famous "living together" policy are fucking bullied by these savages.

We can't even make mobs againt because we have things to lost, justices is more hard for us than for them because they apparently considers these apes naturally inferior so this is "more normal" if they commit crimes, also we are divided and middle class living on shitty places against a bunch of more numerous lumpens population, totally united by Islam and hatred against french people.

How common are those?

History of mental illness. Was medicated by the state for 8 years so I'm not allowed legally purchase nor register a weapon.

Unlucky. Should have kept your crazy to yourself.

My home state just made it legal for me to carry a concealed handgun without a permit, or so much as a safety course.

>But why are they like that?
They're actually incapable of reading facial expressions and body languages of other races. Judging by pretty much all evidence they're also not very compassionate like other races.

Quite literally subhumans.

It's almost impossible to get a piston in NYC and crowded cities. Concealable weapons, even pepper spray or tasers are a big no-no. To get one you need a license, a huge waiting period and you need to jump through hoops and pass all kinds of qualifications.

Jesus he beat the shit out of them. My dad always said you should know at least one martial art

Go to /k/ and ask about ways to get around this, they'll be glad to help you. You without a doubt won't be able to get a gun without it being illegal but there are other ways to arm yourself.

Getting less-common by the year.

well I live in Chicago, which is a city in Illinois. Illinois bans silencers, and Chicago for a long time banned hand guns.

Recently we can now buy handguns, but require a "license" which is just a $10 application for a ID saying I can legally own a firearm.

A ton of other BS. probably cant buy an "assault" rifle or some shit like that.

cant legally carry a gun that's visible without a special permit in most places, some places dont allow that at all. Has to be hidden. that's more common, and requires 16 hours of class, and training.

>OP starts an Asian thread
>Turns into niggerfest

lol what. Tons of Vietnamese where I'm from. No friction.

>and then you realized it was never about Asians to begin with

t. shitousiana

Dude that's like some movie! My mind is blown! USA is amazing and scary at the same time

Good thing all the criminals you need to defend yourself from will be obeying the same rules then I guess.
Well if you can CC at least you have something going for you there.

>Well if you can CC at least you have something going for you there
If I had a 2 grand to blow right now I would.

Classes are like $300+ish and a the gun I want is either $900 or $2k