Tfw 27

>tfw 27
>tfw thought moving to a new bigger city would help kickstart my life
>tfw intentionally stabbed myself and spent a week in the mental hospital in February
>tfw medication isn't helping
>tfw no friends anywhere near by
>tfw no romantic or sexual relationship ever

Is there any music for these feels Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AR8D2yqgQ1U
youtube.com/watch?v=_nEDjAmRSxg
youtube.com/watch?v=C7CzTYpgJ1U
youtube.com/watch?v=1vxQs84FMWQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think a tall glass of bleach would remedy this situation.

youtu.be/AR8D2yqgQ1U

Did you stab yourself in the stomach? That's how I would off myself. Seems kinda personal and gratifying in a way shooting yourself or jumping off a bridge isn't.

go listen to the pavement on a busy highway

Isn't this like one of the most painful and slowest ways to die? Jesus.

Upper arm. A big gash and deep into the muscle. Blood everywhere. I'd never seen so much fucking blood in my life. It just came gushing out. I tried to stop the bleeding by tying it off with a towel, but it just kept coming out. The thing you never realize with blood is how warm it is. The entire left side of my body was covered with blood and shirt and shorts were soaked with it. Having blood all over you feels almost like taking a nice warm bath, but without the relaxing aspects of bathing.

The was blood all over the apartment hallway, all over the apartment main door, and a bench in the apartment. They never found out where it all came from. They'll probably find out when I move out and they see some of the bloodstains on the carpet in here.

I clicked the wrong pepe. Pic related is what I meant.

It's the same frog picture dude

The other one was a gif.

how did you survive? I bet you intentionally cut yourself in a way that you wouldn't die and it all was nothing but a big cry for atention

Not the user you responded to, but sometimes that's all some of these people need, so they get desperate and make bad decisions. It's like a cry for help. That is if user did cut it to where he/she wouldn't die. If it were me I wouldn't know where to cut so I'd just try and pull an Elliot Smith.

3 units of blood and a lot of stitches.

did they give you dilaudid at least

Definitely Xiu Xiu. Go with A Promise and Knife Play. Pic related is a review that describes it really well in my opinion. When I was suicidal is when I got into the band. At that point in my life, I was listening pretty much every day because it was the only thing that could match my emotional state.
The Smiths - The Queen is Dead
The Smiths - The Smiths

These are the only albums I've found that actually describe this, literally. And he was telling the truth based on interviews. Even though Morrissey was famous, he remained an isolated virgin (or, "celibate" as he called himself).

I didn't get any opiates because I was already intoxicated when I came in. They used novocaine to numb up my arm for the stitches.

you missed your chance bub

you blew it

im also a 27yr old complete NEET socially retarded extremely depressed failure and want to get help but have no insurance...
listening to Knives Don't Have Your Back

btfo

ask obamacare

one of the most comforting albums i know.

try to stick in there. i just woke up after a week long benzo relapse with no benzos & feel just about ready to die to.

Why am I alive

didnt work out for me somehow because im still at home. something with household income even though i make 0

>intentionally stabbed myself

jesus christ get it together son

youtube.com/watch?v=_nEDjAmRSxg

Worst fucking feel in the world
What do?

>Worst fucking feel in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=C7CzTYpgJ1U

>worst

sorry but grow the fuck up

youtube.com/watch?v=1vxQs84FMWQ

>tfw the depression hits harder everyday
>tfw physical exhaustion from anxious worrying everyday
>tfw drug cravings everyday

Yo this thread is really morbid. Pick up a hobby and affect a fake happy attitude until it partially sticks. That's how I moved on from my depression.

just listen to carissa's wierd and have a cry.

guess ill try hard to see a doc and get pills that maybe could help. ive seen how fucked up they can make people though

if that doesnt work ill just kill myself. they put a suicide barrier at the easiest spot lol

xDD

Pretense doesn't work, it'll catch up to you sooner or later. On a side note, why are such a high percentage of Sup Forums posters so depressed? Are most people actually depressed and just pretend otherwise?

Honestly, just enter a catholic monastery and give up on modern society. That's what depressed people did back in the day.

Actually, there's a bit a research behind the idiom "fake it 'till you make it." It actually does work in some circumstances. The waves of depression do hit you now and then, but that's still better than being depressed literally all day every day.

anonymous board about chinese cartoons

Eh, it makes sense that 'faking it' would have some effect on your cognition, but it doesn't work for me. I became happier when I gave up on everything except my grades.

Just stopping by to say don't kill yourself bro. Please don't. I'm serious.

Faking it was only a temporary fix for me. I'm fucked senpai