What artist has the most autistic fanbase?

What artist has the most autistic fanbase?

i drew a picture and showed it to my autistic brother and he liked it. my fanbase is 100% autistic

death grips
OFWGKTA

Flatbush Zombies

wtf im attracted to unty now

wew lad

Logan thats really mean

haha aw

>autistic
artistic*

This, especially Death Grips. They're all anime autists.

nice try, but no

What autist has the most artistic fanbase?

daniel johnston

joji

I used to think its the usual Death Grips, Odd Future *insert scene band or hardcore band*, or EDM faggots.

But really based on the discussion surrounding ASMP, I have come to realize that Radiohead has the most delusional fans in music. So many people doing the "omg I never heard x part in my previous listen before!" when 1. not only is there not that much jammed packed layering on the album compared to most good music including OKC and Kid A but 2. Radiohead is being given special treatment for something other good musicians do, too.

Then there's the guys who have sperged out at Radiohead being called minimalist, often with backing it up with saying "they aren't minimalist look how complex they are!" This has happened here a couple times, and even ppl bitched when Chris Ott said it in his AMA. People who have no clue what minimalist means in the context of music.

My point with these examples is that Radiohead fans are often delusional as fuck since they think liking the band makes the band the best ever and even worse: liking the band makes you a patrician knowledgable musician. Radiohead's Internet love makes that first part worse, and Radiohead fans' ultimate lack of knowledge and experience in music makes the latter worse.

they are, you stupid dweeb

Tool

radiohead fans are as delusional as radiohead's singer
they pretend to know shit
BUT
THEY
DON'T
yorke went as far to claim that radiohead were the first band to experiment with "strange sounds"
like nigga wtf robert fripp did that shit before yorke could even masturbate in front of a mirror

Any artist Sup Forums likes.

pretty sure yorke doesnt think his music is expiremental. i saw an interview where he was asked if he thought kid a was experimental or out there, and he said "not really, i mean not compared to some of the music we were listening to at the time"

experimental != experiment with strange sounds
like i said radiohead fans are as stupid as yorke
they can't even fucking read

lol u doing ok mate?

>yorke went as far to claim that radiohead were the first band to experiment with "strange sounds"
citation need bruh that nigga thom calls himself a pop artist

im mad as fuck atm
i went to play with my band at a local uni where we were invited
and this autist comes up to me and is like "dude ur like radiohead you experiment with stuff!!11!!"
i've never called someone a nigger unironically
we're playing progressive rock with ambient sounds and this nigger called this experimental

i might be reading something wrong but you don't think you could ever compare to thom yorke's creativity right?

Who gives a shit that he was wrong, the guy was obviously trying to be nice. Why would you be mad?

You seem like a fucking arsehole mate

Because i'm autistic for fucks sake

im not yorke and i admire yorke's creativity
i play shit tbf im just a bass player
but radiohead fans are autistic as fuck
they have made yorke a living god for playing post-rock progressive shit

Don't use autism as an excuse to be a dick, unless I misread that and you didn't actually call him a nigger to his face.

im not that person he's just trying to be a memer

>i´m a faggot ass bully, i got nothing else to do than try to ruin people´s careers
literally you right now. go fuck yourself with a knife

a'ight, point still stands though

radiohead are good
the topic is which artist has the most autistic fanbase
radiohead's fanbase takes the cake all the way

Huh? Yeah I like radiohead. Haven't really encountered their fanbase much outside of Sup Forums so I can't really comment on that, but my point was about the guy you may or may not have been a dick to.

i was a dick to him cause he deserved it
he started to argue that radiohead are experimental and saying stuff like they are the first of their kind
it was obvious that nigger has never even searched music beyond the 9fag regime and he acted all knowledgable and "lol im a music nerd i listen to post-progressive hip-hop rock"

You could have maybe used it as a springboard to a discussion about experimental music and explained your point of view to him rather than just calling him a nigger because he's ignorant. Just saying, but obviously I wasn't there so I wouldn't know the full scope of the situation.

Dude Thom Yorke literally said on more than one occasion that first and foremost, Radiohead writes pop songs. He never claimed to invent experimental music or whatever the fuck you're saying here, he just said they write pop songs that sometimes use some strange sounds.

lol i meet people like that all the time, i've even pretended to take foo fighters seriously, music taste is such a ridiculous thing to be a cock about

Probably Sublime. I hate their fan base. White trash wanna be reggae wiggers. They think they're so cool.

it's not music taste idgaf about that kind of shit
it's music knowledge
don't pretend you know shit if you're just browsing on the internet looking for superficial shit and can't even tell the difference between a bass and a guitar

death grips

Radiohead

Did you read that "10 things you need to know about the new Radiohead album" article? So fucking cringe

does anyone have a link to that Chris Ott AMA?

>bass player
oh ok, that explains everything

Beyonce

watching the absolutely crazy mental gymnastics 'progressive' beyonce fans leap through to justify how top 40 pop is a profound social statement is ridiculous

that and their autistic rallying howl of YAS QUEEN SLAY

The Beatles

Since they have the biggest fanbase, they're bound to have the largest number of autists as fans.

Cardiacs

It's either AnCo or Swans

thisisbait.jpg