How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

>ebay.com/itm/DEATH-GRIPS-Bottomless-Pit-LP-180g-Yellow-Vinyl-Harvest-Exc-Limited-Edition-/252390112642?hash=item3ac39f7d82:g:HN0AAOSwxfNXN5y9

Indifferent

>I bought one for myself only to find out a little bit later that day a friend also pre-ordered me one as a birthday present. so now I've got two with nothing to do with the second, figured I could release it back into the wild after it arrives. Im not about flipping shit so im putting it at roughly what I payed for it.

>Below here is some official sounding bullshit I copied and edited from some asshole trying to flip one of the blue copies.

>Up for pre-order we have Death Grips - Bottomless Pit - Deluxe LP on Limited Edition 180g Yellow Vinyl
This was part of an exclusive and very limited pressing of what is estimated to be only 750 copies which sold out within a few hours.
It is brand new, still sealed, and will be ready to ship shortly after the July 29th release date.
Also included is a digital download code for the entire album.
It will be shipped securely via USPS with tracking and delivery confirmation. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

harvest said there are 2000 copies of yellow

I wonder if the artists themselves ever buy limited edition and just sell it at an inflated price.

>paying extra for colored vinyl

Just get the black vinyl nigga

you know damn well how it makes us feel

the mods should set up something that automatically bans anyone who uses the phrase "How does this make you feel?"

OK. we are starting right with your post first

you know damn well what post to start with

the mods should set up something that automatically bans anyone who uses the phrase "OK. we are starting right with your post first"

das racis mane

Why waste money on a meme?
Also it sucks, the album and the band.

of course its selling for that much but will it sell?
no

Probably not.

pleb

>How does this make you feel?
Eh.

guess the blue ones will sell for more now, eh

what blue one?

the newburry comics one, edition of 750
it wasn't officially announced like the yellow one

slightly amused

>seller opposes to flipping
>doesn't list it as a set price

They probably forgot to keep one for themselves and had to their own shit at an inflated price

Like collectors are friggin crazy
not a bad idea. also, the three day autoban for "prove me wrong" threads needs to come back.

or they could make a super limited edition that only the members of the band have and will be worth lots of money in a few decades when they decide to sell them (one per decade)

but it's worth a try

with an album named bottomless pit black seems like a more appropriate color anyway

how much you think it'll be worth once it's out?

bout tree fiddy

Fuck Newbury and their shitty "limited" issues that make dumbasses salivate and pay an exorbitant amount helping keep prices high

But user the yellow is EXTREMELY limited. There are only 2000!

LOL I don't even know how that sold out.

The same as TMS vinyl hahahahahaha the yellow is going to be the least 'valuable' Deat Grips vinyl. Suck it up faggot.

not tryin to flip tho

y u care then

just curious

Sad