What are you're opinions on Globalism

What are you're opinions on Globalism

No globalism for me please

bigots out

Conservatards have reduced it to a buzzword tbqh

Le south Asian Ching chong

I enjoy being able to learn more about other cultures.
I am absolutely fascinated with Ancient Chinese culture and without globalism I wouldn't be able to read ancient books.

IMO interactions with other cultures isn't bad, the problem is when one culture seeks to dominate the other.

"globalism" means different things to different people

I don't think your advantage is incompatible with anti-globalist world paradigm.

I need to eat a shit

it's pretty good desu

i just wish we could have globalization without political correctness

No globalism for me please
stay in melbourn

i don't know what globalism is

The only way. All nations will eventually merge into one, bringing the himanity to a spectacular level of socio-cultural unity.

this desu
It may be delayed by nationalist movements, but I don't see how we won't end up there.

they only way it would even be feasible is if we eliminated undesirables from the mix
see, black people and arabs

Let me be more precise.
I think racemixing and multiculturalism is the byproduct of captialism. Free trade and free movement of labour demand that people look over their countries borders for work.
the low cost of travel only accelerates this.

So the mixing of industry countries is pretty sure long term.

Cases like the refugee crisis or the migration into a welfare state aren't taken into account in these considerations. It's undesirable and the success of the multicultural states depend on how well our countries keeps this undesirable immigration at bay.

It's a cancer.

>depend on how well our countries keeps this undesirable immigration at bay.
then the idea you've got isnt globalism.

It's good. Borders, race, and all that shit is just stuff we created. We need to finally become one big united nation and then we'll spread amongst the stars and everyone can be happy. Buy Tesla, support Elon Musk.

are you sure?
What's a tl;dr definition of globalism?

For bydlo.

Globalism is one of the main factors that turned my cunt to total fucking cancer, alongside the following (but not limited to): Pacifism, being film friendly and the Current Government, especially the ruling party

are you enjoying all those 18 y/o german leftists who come to nz for a year to find themselves? :^)

Racemixing and globalism has always been around, but in generally happened to those within your immediate proximity. Aka Europeans cultures and groups intermix etx, Arabs and Persians, Mongols/Chinese..but now it's more like everyone from every part of the world is migrating and trading
Can't see how this would work out well, but we'll see

its good for you if you are living in a shithole. so i support globalism until i move to a better place. then i'll oppose it

It's a natural process and it's unstoppable.
The problem is the wealth distribution.
100%

Cancer, worst than nationalism.

It's all Europe's fault, and it can't be stopped.

It's a good thing and it brings us closer to the Cosmic Race.

When they say One World united, it just comes off spoopy. Since all that does is kill off most unique meme cultures in favour of the dominant one. But that's bound to happen anyway