If ISIS were a country what would its population be? They own cities with > a million people in it I'm pretty sure...

If ISIS were a country what would its population be? They own cities with > a million people in it I'm pretty sure. Is ISIS bigger and more powerful than Finland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6abtMAcDbXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ISIS bigger and more powerful than Finland?

Maybe bigger, but definitely not as powerful as Finland. We're pretty much the most powerful country in the world when adjusted to population, not kidding.

dumbass , its us

They have a better flag than you though. When people see their flag they think "oh shit". When they see yours they think "irrelevant nordic country # 5 i can't even tell them apart"

>ISIS more powerful than Finland

No one genuinely thinks that, right? I bet even Estonia could beat them alone. If they get nukes then it's a different story

They're likely far better armed than Finland. Assuming no outside interference in a 1v1 Finland would surely lose

They have 5 million residents and 70% of their lands is just desert. They have about 30.000-50.000 fighters and 100 tanks. These people are just very aggressive and have high moral since they are not scared of death.

ISIS is a country

Isis wouldnt stand a chance against a modern and disciplined army without hometurf advantage.
but if it goes urban it will turn ugly quickly like it often does in modern warfare

They would have no cities. They would adopt the old feudal system of 1 lord in a castle and a multitude of serfs serving them. The population civilian:military ratio would be like 0.000001:1

>modern and disciplined

I think you're highly overestimating the modern Finnish people

They aren't hardened like ISIS and inhabitants of ISIS controlled areas

nice pic

The only thing that makes ISIS 'dangerous' on the battlefield is that they send like 10 VBIEDs on their targets then they send their men afterward to storm the entire fucking place(but end up getting rekt ultimately).

Abu Hajaar is my hero tbqh

Far better armed :DD

The reason why they are able to take and hold cities in the first place is that their opposing force is even more shit than they are. Isis troops have gone through some training and they have a hierarchical command, but the rest of the sandnigger population, including its armies, is a totally unorganized piece of amphibian shit.

>The reason why they are able to take and hold cities in the first place is that their opposing force is even more shit than they are.

Have you heard about Manbij?

You mean the same manbij Turkey will take from you filthy animals? :^)

>more then a million people

sandniggers are worth only 1/8 of a white person so the number's not really that high

Simo Hayha would come back from the dead and snipe them all m80.

Which pretty much proved the point. Once facing a capable force, they lose. Even though in a defensive position and fortified in a city that they are holding.

Think about it, for example if the regular Iraqi army would have been on the same level as PKK troops, would there be ISIS at all?

ISIS commanders are ex-Saddam, think they'll be more formidable than the bones of Simo Hayha

I think the bigger question is: with the amount of time they spend making their propaganda look slick and flashy, why the fuck did they pick such an un-aesthetic flag. It literally looks like something a kindergartener vomited on.

>ISIS commanders are ex-Saddam
>Still using S in ISIL.
CIA trained

The only reason why ISIS is beating anyone at all is because every other sandnigger army is just as shit as they are.

Any video from Syria you can see sandniggers from all sides doing stupid shit.

>They're likely far better armed than Finland
How?

Despite the menes, the military training we get is pretty good. Sandnigs wouldn't stand a chance especially if the battle was fought in our environment

I can confirm this

Pic related, one of the best Finnish Generals out there

Dude is norwegian, use this video as your shitpost material from now on

youtu.be/6abtMAcDbXw

They're just just holding ground against sandnigger armies though. US/Russia has barely made a dent despite what propaganda tells you. (not that US has been trying particularly hard yet, there has still been effort made)

As for better armed, they probably have a higher weapon:person ratio.

>just just
I meant "not just"
My brain is a bit shit forgive me

In regard of military strenght relative to population isreal takes to crown, i think.

>higher weapon:person ratio
Yeah, because Finland would just have soldiers fight without weapons

Are you retarded?

>that video

abu hajaar did nothing wrong kek

North Korea I'd say. Everyone there is in the military in one way or another. They do however have a lot of outdated stuff.

who cares desu

>if ISIS were a country

So Saudi Arabia ?

imagine a super shity version of saudi arabia that would be in a constant civil war

>super shity version of saudi arabia

thats redundant lad

please user i am taking the gray pill , i don't want to swallow the black pill yet

ISIS is a Soviet Union in 20's with Prophet Muhammad instead of Karl Marx though

What if.. Instead of Muhammad they were all called Vasily?

>if ISIS were a country
It has "state" right in it's name, you idiot.

Racist

Who would Engels be?