youtube.com/watch?v=SY9rCLH-o7A
youtube.com/watch?v=H5B_nv5drT8
youtu.be/8JICijPAeTs?t=30m20s
youtube.com/watch?v=tRJAkNSCn_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Colored Sands is a great album and Ulcerate are a good band

2nd for brutal dreampop

youtube.com/watch?v=IaFA7EUYnxI

probably because it's the truth, easily the worst dissonant metal band of all time, worse than deathspell even

>this has been out for 3 days and i didn't even notice until now

FUUUUUCK

Ulcerate is not dissonant at all.

sure thing pal

>ulcerate are dissonant
>deathspell are bad
Holy fucking shit the memes are getting from bad to worse

The new Gorguts is good, I can confirm that. Thanks for reading.

Deathspell eps are okay, the albums though, goddamn do they suck dick

Yeah this meme isn't funny

gril with a big face
I saw you at the bus stop
from a mile away
even though it was really dark

not that guy, but how is this not dissonant? Literally every riff in the song emphasises dissonant intervals
youtube.com/watch?v=M5SkcwHykU0

No meme, the eps are actually somewhat interesting, the albums are fucking abhorrent

This meme needs to end
Just stop posting

shut the fuck up

end this memery
DsO's albums are GOAT, their EPs are fantastic, Colored Sands is a great album and Ulcerate are a good band

>DsO's albums are bad

new gorguts is watered down crap tb.h

I can see how someone could enjoy them if it was their first time hearing dissonant metal, but after hearing gorguts and ved buens ende, shit like deathspell omega is completely musically uninteresting and unoriginal

END
THIS
MEME

youtube.com/watch?v=vt6KHZA1uC8

>people circlejerking over ulcerate and dso
next you'll tell me atmosludge is not shit

I've heard all of them and you're a retard

Why am I retarded? Because I can't tolerate dumbed down music? Seems a bit ironic

Идитe нaхyй yжe, пидopы ёбaныe!

>dumbed down music
This meme needs to end

>pick scrapes

Ebin meme my man, you are sure fooling the general into believing deathspell are good, good job my man

Idi nahui

What?

kys

they're usually bad, but the overproduced ones sound really good actually
1:08
youtube.com/watch?v=XkyeIHKVKLo
not meming

>facebook meme
>likes deathspell
you can't make this shit up

It's not pick scrapes, it's natural harmonics made with palm muting

You think he palm mutes when doing those harmonics? Wouldn't there just be no sound apart from dead notes?

Who the fuck listens to this shit?

this is such a meme opinion
instant red flag to weed out retards who don't know shit and get their hot opinions straight from other people on the internet
the only EP that is really good is drought and even that isn't anywhere close to their LPs
the funniest thing is people praising chaining the katechon (S.V.E.S.T. completely shit on the DsO side of that split and then some) or even the stinking turd that is Diabolus Absconditus

Please die

Everything Deathspell has made is solid, except for their debut

No, there would

The slam section is pretty cool, but the song is kind of lacking in solid riffs apart from that part, yeah it's a pretty lame song, but the faceless have some great tracks

Shut the fuck up
Drought is much better than any of the albums

If you actually enjoyed metal, you would know by know: this is pure based patrician material.

Please kill yourself and take your shit opinions to the grave

This is based, based for the win!

Now let's be honest about Ulcerate for a second, people. It's only the drummer carrying the dead weight and mediocrity of the rest of the band, and sometimes even him seems to get induced into a soporific state by the blandness of the music.

Kenose is so much better than Drought

I never really got why this band got shit on so much, there are a lot worse deathcore bands out there

In all seriousness though this album cover is hilariously rad

holy shit i just listened to this for the first time
why do you assholes meme it's the best prog ever

What is the best DM band currently active since the mid 80s and why is it Mortem?

The drummer was incapable of blasting as fast as he wished he could, they were ridiculously sloppy back then

shut the fuck up
They're pretty much equal imo

kys

just spilled sulfuric acid all over me dick

metal for this feel?

Fartspell memega

vektor

WHO?
Are they good or just generic osdm?

Maybe, but that's still not the reason why they got so much shit.

I know right. Their music is too, seriously. They're even accepted on the archives. You should give them a chance if you haven't.

generic

>DsO are good
>Ulcerate are good
>Overproduced metal is good
>Waking The Coredaver is metal
What in the fuck is going on here

It's pretty groovy I like it, I don't understand the hate at all, is it because they were marketed as deathcore?

>DsO are bad
>Ulcerate are bad
>Overproduction affects the quality of the music
This general truly is cancer

Hating music because of the production was never valid and will never be, kill yourself my man

Really great band IMO. Similar to early Death but more blackened
youtube.com/watch?v=SY9rCLH-o7A

then fuck off already

generic

Could be done right
youtube.com/watch?v=H5B_nv5drT8
youtu.be/8JICijPAeTs?t=30m20s
But yeah it's annoying when tryhards just scrape it like a moron to sound oh so chaotic.

It's because they're gay wigger hardcore that tries to be death metal
All their breakdowns are fucking shit and the few riffs they try placing in between them are equally as banal, and their vocalist is an inhaling faggot who sounds like a baby pig deepthroating a microphone. WTC are one of the worst deathcore bands in existence alongside Emmure and Rings Of Saturn

kys

ok

>2016
>not loving Emmure, our nu deathcore overlords

Anyone knows some good Lovecraftian related bands? Any genres.

Not really pick scrapes either, I think the dude was reffering to when the pick slides across the strings before a crescendo

Actually, they're Brutal Death Metal/Deathcore (early), Death Metal/Hardcore (later), according to the MA.

They're not trying to be anything, you probably just can't handle the music, since the arguments you provided lack basis or are entirely subjective.

It's fine, no one's trying to get you to like them, but you shouldn't say stuff that isn't true. Shit, idk why I wasted so much time on such a senseless reply.

Can you not handle bantz? Then leave.

Directly related to lovecraft's literature or just weird and monstrous sounding?

kys

give me an example of an OSDM you'd consider not generic

Friendly reminder that deathcore is by nature the swagged up version of death metal produced for Spencer shopping Jabronis and scene girls. Deathcore is not metal nor is it punk, it's a case of 2000's hip-hop with an identity crisis.

Make me

Define OSDM first. I need to know what parameters I'm working with, and some people have weird definitions of OSDM

Latter please

Sulphur Aeon comes to mind

Demilich and Thergothon are all you need.

Atleast 90% of all metal bands have atleast one song related to lovecraft, there are some bands that base all their music around lovecraft, but most of them are shit, here's a good one
youtube.com/watch?v=tRJAkNSCn_Y

portal

kys

>they're not trying to be anything
They're obviously trying to be death metal but lack the proper spirit for it. Tuning low, doing half-assed inhaled pig squeals, and blasting doesn't change the fact that they're retarded wigger groove music that wants to seem counterculture and heavy to appeal to teenagers who can't handle real death metal. They're party music for wiggers, not death metal.

No, it didn't work, I'm still alive.

I've heard of Demilich and I enjoyed Nespithe but haven't heard of Thergothon. Any others?

Something similar to first Morbid Angel, Sadistic Intent, early Death, Possessed etc.

kys

Try again next time

Thoughts?

Both, please!