oneothrix makes no wrong

What are you talking about?

Easily OPN's worst work.
He phoned this one in.

This. Garden of Delete sounds great in comparison

it really isn't good at all

>aoty thread
>literally no one posts their aoty and just whines about OP's choice

classic Sup Forums. anyways, here's the aoty.

SALES - SALES LP
It would be gr8 if people stopped sperging out about OP's choice and posted their own AOTY

what does the album have to do with liberals?

it's about fear of government corruption and the horrors of war. it's not really a liberal or conservative album.

its kinda cool

Good choice, top3 for me so far

Can't wait for this meme to end.

This year, much like the past five years, has sucked all the dicks at least twice. But I guess Radiohead's AMSP, Blake's TCIA, Ulver's ATGCLVLSSCAP and, hey, even Hecker's Love Streams are pretty cool.

> ecofeminist soul warrior

Oranssi Pazuzu haven't done anything of notice since their sophomore. Not to defend OP, because that album was shite.

Is this worth checking out if I hate Acid Rap and Surf? I liked Acid Rap when I first listened to it but slowly I stopped liking it and now I can barely stand it, and I never liked Surf.

Anyway pic related is my choice.

no
great! aside from mixtape

This right here. It seems like people have forgotten it but it's still AOTY

while I don't disagree (kosmonument was their best) I still think they deserve some recognition for the whole krautrock-black metal fusion

You ever listen to Aluk Todolo?

no, listening now

o v e r r a t e d

nah

By who?

Mark Pritchard, one of the two guys behind Global Communication. Also disregard he sucks cocks.

I want this to be aoty, but it sux in my subjective opinion. Great that it got high rating from p4k, chance is nice

true AOTY

>This year, much like the past five years, has sucked

lmao what a list, no wonder u never find any aotys

Virtuous.scr
Too Many Voices
A Moon Shaped Pool

Those are my contenders so far

>lmao what a list, no wonder u never find any aotys
You think HOPELESSNESS is AOTY. Whatever makes you think your opinions can be taken seriously? Is that you, ANOHNI?

the production is top notch but i could live without them freaky tranny vocals desu senpai i hope someone drone bombs him/her/it for real

all your aoty contenders are made exclusively by white men. is anyone here suppose to believe that you're not just a retarded Sup Forums cross poster?

>obama obama obama

what he meant by this

What's the cutest album of the year?

“In many ways, Obama set the stage for someone like Trump, because he didn't take his opportunity to educate all people as to why it was that they were so disempowered.”

>I base my musical opinions on gender and skin colour
Please don't. HOPELESSNESS is just a shit album, regardless of whatever's between the legs of the people who made it.

objectively AOTY coming through

Great voice, but the compositions were boring as hell. Wtf OPN I never though he could shoe in this hard.

Actual AOTY. Uses phrasing through riffs to tell its story, having not only a variety of music to listen to, but also in this result doesn't go too far. Every riff has a reason to be there, and if riffs/phrases are repeated from another song it's intentional.

Awful lyrics. Chance's delivery sounds lazy rather than the effortless yet still variable and flowy. The production was messy in AR, too but it went with Chance's cool flow on that; here it's just messy.

All I heard was typical indie stuff. Like that stereotypical Beach House Le quirky bullshit. Feel free to prove me wrong though.

Too barebones. Even protest music of the old days like this was never good.

Too much gimmick, not enough good songwriting. Ironically falls into the same trap of meandering that the psychedelic music it is inspired by falls into if not done right.

>Too Many Voices

The poppier tracks are good as singles, but the other tracks feel like weaker retreads of stuff he's done in previous releases.

>A Moon Shaped Pool
I have no clue how people are impressed with this. We live in a decade where you got someone like Swans or the recent trend in House Music that are putting some beautiful and powerful arrangements within the minimalist song structure, and yet here we have Radiohead making baby tier pop songs but within a minimalist structure rather than verse chorus verse.

Okay... so what do you propose?

>recent trend in House Music that are putting some beautiful and powerful arrangements within the minimalist song structure

please name a few

Did you not fucking read? I supported Terminal Redux as my AOTY in my response to the guy who posted the album in this topic.

Also:
Coypu - Floating
Wussy - Forever Sounds

cool

opn prod as good as expected.
Hilariously bad lyrics throw me off "ALL THOSE LEMMUUUUURRSSSS!"

You got your "reviews" for Terminal Redux and Värähtelijä mixed, dude.

Haha that's it, it's over the PC has gone too far... I will take hormones and become a Transgender so pitchfork gives my shitty garage bands next album a 10. Haha fucking liberals will never know what got them...I'm even gonna throw in a song about white privilege for bonus points. Then when im at the Grammy stage, I will drop all the redpills I got.

>didn't even recognize Mark Pritchard's album

You're not fooling anyone pleb.

Leon Vynehall's stuff in general though his release this year was kinda weak.

That one Leif guy who released Taraxacum this year has great stuff, too. Not as dancey as house usually is, but neither is AMSP and this has more cool arrangements imo.

James Holden's approach on The Inheritors is done in a way where it sounds primitive but still full of depth.

Mr Fingers is an older guy of course, but his release Fingers 2016 has him sorta catch up to the whole "nifty, sorta complex arrangements" thing that's been going on recently.

Step aside, queers and jews.

I have been in Italy for the past week. Plan to check it out Friday once I am back.

tru tru but that midnight road beat edit, fuckk

anyway, I'm here to share my fave

That's how you listened to Chance's album huh?

it was playing in the coliseum ya fuckin' dummy

hotnewhiphop.com/chance-the-rapper-coloring-book-new-mixtape.116400.html

/thread

Antony Hegarty could sing over the sound of farts and it'd be amazing. I love her haunting vocals.

Yes, I want to have sex with all of them.
No, this is not the album of the year.

>Guy Likeeee

That guy probably just heard the artist was trans and decided it was liberal pandering without listening to it.

Stellar Jazz Fusion

>her

Transgenders are by themselves liberal pandering.

>i dont agree with what i dont understand
nice one you manchild

No, it's not

imo it's that James K release

I understand tho

That's because GoD is a good album.

I want to like the album, but i can't, way too many features and not enough chance

oh fuck, someone was hyping me this and I forgot to listen to it

now I must if this is who i think it is

john??

Nope, not John. Saw someone on here hyping it a few weeks ago and got it on bandcamp. Very good.

no matter, I'm three tracks in and enjoying it

thank you!

this albim cover is extremely my shit