Sme scor as thom

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!VpAWSLJS!xCoJ0drvdDJeWjB1lNo6DUH_kY4zkVA3nldP6rZbezA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sem scre as tom

Am i the only one who thinks the mixing on this album is incredibly shitty?

semen scorn the tomas

semen stains the mountain thom

It should be higher than Radiohead.

one of the leaks had a really bad mix, try this one

mega.nz/#!VpAWSLJS!xCoJ0drvdDJeWjB1lNo6DUH_kY4zkVA3nldP6rZbezA

This honestly

I'm a fan, but 9.1 seems a little high. Maybe I was just expecting "Acidrap 2," but it was good, not great. Not 9-great, certainly.

I think it's deserved, or at least reasonable. Probably closer to a mid 8 for me but in the context of Chance's career and the albums implications for his future, I get it. Plus, I feel like this was a really really creative output...derivative of nothing.

chance will get album of the year because of white guilt

back to pol with you.

friendly reminder from pol: everyone tends to have lower expectations for dindus/nignogs, therefore whenever they release something mediocre, everyone acts like its the greatest thing in the world

friendly reminder from mu: black people created every good american music genre

> everyone

nope, just alt-right idiots and racists.

>alt-right idiots and racists.
redundant

racial bias does not discriminate between right or left wing

if you say so jamal/shaniqua

prove me wrong

jesus the Sup Forums crossovers are really fuckin pissing me off

i said alt-righ idiots and by that i mean people a specific group of people. the kind that goes on Sup Forums and thinks that the only way to fight sjw's is to call everyone either a nigger or cuck.

I don't know why you Sup Forums idiots even like Radiohead besides just blanket "white people" reasoning. You know Thom would think you're a dumb asshole, right?

Disliking both Chance the Rapper and Radiohead, I wanted to see what I thought.

Honestly, I think the Chance album is more interesting. Neither are great, but the Radiohead one was surprisingly boring.

>someone says something pitchfork would absolutely do
>get mad and upset
You're retroactively defending them. Stop being crybabies and calling out everything for another board.

Oh, for fuck's sake, quite samefagging. If you really hate those posts, then quit drawing attention to them and quit feeding the trolls.

poor bby

People actually believe this? Holy fuck, that's some insane mental gymnastics. Sup Forums memeing is a form of mental retardation.

????

>????
tumblr spotted

>people cannot be mature adults who don't believe every little thing is a conspiracy to destroy the white race

Sup Forums mentality is now unironically bordering a form of mental illness.

>question marks are tumblr

jesus fucking christ

GUYS, I'M FROM THE FUTURE.

i DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME, SO YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME. I HAVE THE PITCHFORK TOP 5 ALBUMS FOR 2016.

5. Kanye
4. Frank Ocean (It's unreleased, but it's coming)
3. Radiohead
2. Beyonce
1. Chance the Rapper

GUYS.....I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME...REMEMBER THIS BEFORE I'M GON...

I honestly don't get why people post these images. Does it mean anything? It's no more objective proof than just saying "nuh uh!" Images are easily photoshopped and, thus, worthless.

Who are you quoting?
Are you saying racial bias isnt a thing?

Look at these people trying to defend blacks while also denying the existence of racial bias and patronistion of blacks

No they didn't. Thank god for the genres they did create because I love them all, but every race has had a hand in the genres out there today.
pic unrelated

this has gone too far

and look at you doing...whatever it is you're doing.