Wow this album is trash

wow this album is trash

It's ok.

What don't you like about it?

I think it's alright.

I agree, I was expecting more from Vynehall on this one

boring and way too medicore, doesn't sound like anything new.

lol

the sound

It doesn't sound like anything new, I'll give you that, but for an album with pop sensibilities it's very catchy and has some moving lines from time to time. Also seeing it live in the south is worth it alone for hearing people in the crowd disgruntled about the lines about Jesus.

>Doesn't sound new

You can't be seriously, nothing sounds a 100% new sonically, everything was at the very least partially stolen from something else. while it may not be groundbreaking, it's still a fun folk-pop album imo

It's not really supposed to sound like anything new. The lyrics are pretty much the main point of it. If you're into this kind of folk/pop it's pretty good.

If you're looking for an experimental hip-hop album of course you won't like it.

new or not, music can still sound refreshing

Agreed, it's pretty shit. Babby's first folkrock, with terrible lyrics to boot.

I liek the album art a lot.

No, this album is Trash

I hated this album for the first year it was out. It became incredible once it became relatable though. He nails the feeling of young love (and near the end, old love).

Fear Fun is better

it's like nickelback made a red house painters cover album

BOOOOOOOOOOOORED IN THE U.S.A.

But honeybear maeks me cry evry tiem

I really love this album though :/, it's comfy and has a nice summer-young-in love vibe so yeah

then keep loving it
never ever let Sup Forums dictate your taste
if that happens, you should just not stay here

well it's not like I was going to stop lol but thanks buddy

Did anyone hear that interview he did with Radcliffe & Maconie the other day?

Came across as a bit of a dick desu

This too many songs about birdsl

In fairness, the two interviewers sounded completely retarded.

Ok now we know for sure it's shit

he is a dick wtf did you expect. thats how everyone is in the music industry

gotta be a dick to get where he is.

has a few songs that are really good(ideal husband) but he's too cynical and memey for my tastes. I wonder how massive his inferiority complex is with Pecknold.

Yep, it's pretty bad.

As if the world needs more "the world sucks but our relationship is the savior" media. I'm pretty much cynical in the opposite way as Josh: people in general are alright and romantic relationships are overvalued by basically everything in western society

Also I have never heard any justification for how Bored In The USA is better than your average "ppl r sheep" 14 year old