Immigrants and refugees are fucking cowards

Instead of fixing your country's problems, and fighting and dying for your rights, immigrants and refugees choose selfishness and run away.

Why do people support that shit? What kind of cowardice does it take to become an emigrant?

yup

why are you responsible for problems other people have caused? what's the issue with getting a job and settling in a different country.

My father says the same about everyone living in the 'new world'. And he is right 2bh

cos im not a fucking paki bitch

A whole country made of them it seems

Because you as a human being are tied to the land you were born

If you choose to see it go to waste instead of improving it, then you're a piece of shit

yes Ahmed, that means when your parents went to the UK from Pakistan they were cowards. Once the right wins across Europe, i hope you get deported and executed by Pakistani authorities, you fucking piece of garbage

Only westerners are allowed to see an individual's with free will. If you're an immigrant or refugee without any concept of free will, then you will be judged as a community

My ancestors settled here, Abdul. We MADE this society

Immigrants by definition can't be Europeans to America

not an argument

you're not tied to any land, we don't live in a serfdom.

>getting a job
Nice joke.

The """Syrian""" "refugees" are sub-Saharan Africans, Iraqis and Afghans. They're spilling out of overpopulated countries. When you have 5 kids, you send one of your sons to the west to collect welfare so you can buy a new corrugated metal sheet for your hut.

Yes we are. Do you live in the real world?

Someone like me will always be tied to America forever. I'd rather die than emigrate

Most Americans feel the same way

>you're not tied to any land
You're tied to your family, your tribe and your nation. It takes years of brainwashing in school to break those ties.

american settlers were just poor europeans who were to weak to function here

ask your grandparents?

No, your ancestors left their own country like a bunch of traitors, Tyrone.

I don't believe that is our responsibility

As a human being if you leave your country instead of fixing it you're human fucking garbage

That's why I enjoy seeing kids drowning in the Mediterranean. At least some of the coward genes die out

American pioneers were strong enough to clear forests, establish farms and fight off indians. The new """refugees""" are Afghan nu-males with iphones in search of free housing and welfare.

Nope, you own land, or pay for the right to reside on it.

moving to a different country doesn't cut off ties with family

That's not the same those,not that I support his sentiments.

You make this thread everyday Billy Bob

You make it sound like the current wave of immigrants (like cowardly Mexicans) and refugees are the same as people who BUILT A COUNTRY

Newsflash - me and my ancestors built America. We are the natives.

If you're Syrian and you aren't busy DYING for your country (and it should be dying) then you're a piece of shit. You aren't even human

You definitely don't give a fuck about your family if you leave already

How selfish do you have to be to think it's ok to leave but not your family?

I would never allow any of my relatives to leave America, even if it means I have to wipe them out

>me and my ancestors built America. We are the natives.

hahaha!

Nope
Not selfish at all
Cool

You're idiot. How can I fix this shithole? It's obviously easier to move to successful country than spend all your life trying to fix country which is in permanent crisis. Especially when the salary of engineer here is 500-600$ while in USA it's 5000-6000$
t. Gonna move to Canada

>be in Syria
>islamic state wants to do some gore to you and rape your women
>Assad wants to kill you
>the rebels wants to kill you as well
>thousands come from the outside to fight the war so literally the country was invaded

The shitstorm in Syria is so big right now that there's absolutely nothing to do, except running for their lives. If it was Assad vs the people, fine, they could fight, but there are plenty of fronts in the fucking country, it's a mess.

Millions of Syrians went to Lebanon, and another shitton went to Jordan and other countries. The problem is the fucking Saudis: They won't accept ANY refugees, and the same applies to other rich arab countries. I really hope they all die, they're the scum of the ME.

tl;dr: There's no way to fight when the shitstorm is that big.

Ask me - how are those refugees in Europe contributing to anything but to the crime rate?

Most Americans are brave and aren't made up of coward genetics based on leaving to a more stable area if shit happens. We put our big boy pants on and fix it

You can personally fight and DIE for it. It isn't that hard

How do you think the bravery of people in the Syrian Army feel when everyone leaves?

There's more important things in life than being alive.

Of course you're a left leaning fuck who thinks everyone deserves to be alive just by being alive. No you EARN the right to be alive

These refugees and immigrants haven't earned shit

Lol, no. I don't think you're from Mayflower. Your ancestors ran from their shitholes to the more comfy land and you're trying to judge people trying to do the same. Your ancestors were the sane persons and you're not.

Why did your ancestors leave to America like cowards?

Lol what a retard.

How ironic coming from an """""American""""" having ancestors from Europe that immigrated because they were either persecuted, poor as fuck or struck by famine. You don't get to talk about coward genetics pal

You're my favourite kind of Ameritard

My ancestors settled here and built America to the great country it is today. It isn't nearly the same as you - wanting to run away from Russia because you're a fucking loser

Frankly I'm excited for you to struggle in Canada and the inevitable deportation

Tell your 4 million countrymen that were about to clean the country of cowards

I would say head to the airports but their natural cowardice will try to flee somewhere else

Don't pretend to know the history of my country you piece of shit

>we wuz settlers and shit
Haha fuck off retard without immigrants america would be an inbred 3rd world shithole with a weak economy

I served in Iraq and have personally put a bullet in many a raghead

Yet I have way more respect for Ahmed the terrorist fighting for his country than the pieces of shit running away from it, bringing Iraq with them.

Lol. Again, USA had no wars, you have always had shitton of land, it has been more comfy than Europe up until 1960s. Do you imply your ancestors have been building anything massive while living in NY or so?
Europeans accept people to have more workforce so it benefits capitalists running their countries. And not only Europeans, in modern world you can move anywhere except few countries because it always benefits rich people. Is it American education making your reasoning so acute?

I agree 100%, but take a look at Germany. They're clearly not Syrians, at least most of them. Dying for your country is the right thing to do, and many did it, but would you risk the enemy taking your kids and wife?

OP had a point but his retarded responses is making this seem like top tier bait

t. muh hurritage

Yes I would because I'm a brave human being

You don't think for one second most people would rather die than run? Most people would.

Even if it means the death of my family

Oh, dude, you have post traumatic stress. Sorry, dude, we were shitting on you, but you're not responsible for shit you are posting now. Just keep the treatment and take meds, ok?

Who cares about their country? The most important thing is personal happiness. Immigrants are the people who were motivated to leave their shit holes and make something of themselves. It takes a lot of bravery to go to new country.

I personally would send my family to Lebanon and would fight till I die, but if they're willing to die, than they'd be with me till the end I guess.

t. Lebanese-Brazilian

Each and every one of us have a responsibility to the people that raise us.

If you don't get that you don't belong in Western civilization

You're brainwashed idiot. You don't die for your country, for an average person there is no "his" country. You die for the interests of capitalists who run your country. And I am not even talking about civil wars when you have a decent amount of "homelands" to choose.

>Immigrants and refugees are fucking cowards

t. Land of Immigrants

a.k.a. Land of Cowards

See what kind of culture the immigrants brought? Selfishness.

No you stupid fucking Chicano, that's not how it works in America. You don't get the right to have personal happiness if you run away from problems.

You earn everything you have.

And it doesn't take bravery to run away. It takes a lot of cowardice

>t. immigrant descendant

/thread

I'm not going to be moralized by a first world baby and especially not by a burger.
People act in rational self interest, economic immigrant aren't at fault, the people that handle the immigration control are.

"People" didn't raise you lad. It's a social contract trading absolute freedom for security. You give some things to the state and the state has the responsibility to give protection to you in return. If the state cannot give you the security you need, you have every right to cancel such agreement and move to other state.

>literally country of immigrants

Self-interest is a code word for selfishness

This is why the first world became rich and people like you will always be poor cockroaches. We earned every cent and every piece of land we have, therefore we earn the right to be happy.

You don't get that right. You earn it.

Lol, okay. I am not western, I am Russian, idiot. All our history, and the history of most of the countries on a planet is a history of different oppressive regimes sending you to die in a shithole. In Russian history there was only one war worth of fighting in it, WWII because Germans clearly wanted to genocide all Russians. But all the others were the wars of different regimes.
Btw, do you seriously believe you were protecting homeland in Iraq? No, you were destroying pretty stable country in a name of American capitalists wishing to steal Saddam's oil.

The refugees are all cowards
Why do so many people want to take in a bunch of useless cunts who are also cowards

My ancestors settled here and built a much greater country, after fleeing the great American insurgency.
You're right though, once they built something actually worth fighting for they stood their ground and fought of 2 American invasions.

What do you say to people like Ex-Muslim Saudi Arabians? How could they possibly fix their country to become tolerant of non-Muslims,when on top of the fact that the majority of the country has been indoctrinated from birth to hate them, if they do come out as Ex-Muslims they'll be executed?

So, what I'm getting from you is that immigration to a country is ok, up until the point when it becomes GREAT. After that, all of the immigrants coming to the country, doing the same things your ancestors have done, are in the wrong?

When is this cutoff point that america became GREAT?

And yet we won a cultural victory, America lite.

>don't get the right to have personal happiness
>American says shit about declaration of independence where it's written that everyone has a right to be happy
Wew. Am I more an American than you?

>And it doesn't take bravery to run away
Yeah, it's not brave to learn a foreign language, get education and job experience, get a job abroad. It's brave to happily continue to live in a pile of shit.

>In Russian history there was only one war worth of fighting in it, WWII...

Not really Russia's fault that Napoléon forced Tsar Alexandre into a trade war with Britain and then invaded all the way to Moscow when the Russians backed out. That war was worth fighting.

You die and become a martyr.

People have more respect for a martyr than someone who ran away.

It's easy to talk about risk behind the safety of a computer, but why don't people do it in the real world instead of running away like fucking assholes

You think the first human tribes ran away from every problem they had? NO they fixed it

You've earned nothing, you were born in one of the richest countries on this planet.

Lolno
Please tell me how America win a cultural victory over Canada? If anything it's the opposite.

I've fought and nearly died in the service of my country

You don't get to tell me what rights I do and don't have, you third world fuck

If everyone ran off to get welfare whenever something bad happened then the world would end.

Yes it takes more bravery to speak about the problems of your country and fixing it because that incurs the risk of death, the ultimate price

What risk do you have by running away? OH NO PEOPLE ARE MAKING FUN OF MY ACCENT.

Some risk, you cowardly fuck

OP is retarted. Individuals have been migrating for better opportunities since the dawn of time. It's human to want a better life for yourself and your children.
>B-but muh Volk, muh nation, muh bloodline.
All spooks created in the 19th century to make it easier for young men to kill other people.

Canada has not been built yet. Country is still giant with few areas inhabited. There is not even real Canadian identity and culture, you are all Frenchmen, Anglos, Hindus etc (while an American identity is real because they are way more mixed and old country).

>Americans
>Talking about selflessness
Haha funny. All of your gains were from exploiting other nations' hard work. Your recent wars and actions were all about controlling spheres of influences just so you can exploit natural resources from the countries.

If that isn't selfishness, I don't know what is.

Duterte is doing a good thing breaking shit up with your imperialism. But he really should have waited until we gained more firepower before ending the alliance.

Selfishness is not an inherent human trait.

It's learned.

And I'd rather put my kids through a ton of hardships so they can appreciate things when life is stable rather than acting like coddled pieces of shit like the average refugee

I've had a harder life than 95% of the world but I never ran away

Who said anything about welfare? Millions immigrate, get a job, have a family, don't cause crime. Yes refugees and many immigrants commit crimes etc

You worked for your government, big deal. I could do the same if I had your unearned privilege of USA citizenship. But I probably wouldn't because being a jarhead if for plebs with no useful skills.

>Lol. Again, USA had no wars, you have always had shitton of land, it has been more comfy than Europe up until 1960s

None of that's true though.

Not even OP btw.

I don't get why people shit on American education so much when they managed to create so many robots who do exactly what the American elite and Government wants them to act.

>way more mixed
That's not a good thing
>older
Their government is older than ours in its current form, their country is not older than Canada.
And half the shit you think is American culture, is probably Canadian.

Too bad Ivan. You're dealt the hand you're dealt

Deal with it instead of complaining

>spooks
HelIo reddit

Your ancestors were probably a German or Swedish BITCH fuccboi who couldn't handle the economy bantz or a little famine and came to the us all while clinging on to their roots, their culture, and living with their people.

These Muslim immigrants too will build Europe of tomorrow, and IN ADDITION transform its moral decadence into modesty!

I am, by moving to greener pastures, maybe to your pastures if I fancy it.

No, you were fighting for the interests of oil companies, not your country, retard.
It wasn't. Napoleon wanted to free peasants (aka slaves), bring French laws etc.

newfag

>Muslims
>Build
>Modesty in 2016
World are fucked because many people are stupid like you

>Millions immigrate, get a job, have a family, don't cause crime
That's a statistic lie at least here in Sweden. The only true parts would be "millions immigrate" and "have a family". They don't get jobs. And they've created a bizarre spike in crime. And even the perfect Ahmeds contribute to replacing Swedish culture and heritage. Even if they change their name to Sven Svensson they'd still have to get a vasectomy to not negatively affect our gene pool.

Not to mention these are mostly young fit for duty men that could choose between joining the ANA or similar splinter movement to bring in an era of freedom and prosperity for Afghanistan, or they can parasite of when our ancestors had to do the same. They can take our welfare, rape, murder, steal, ruin our future for their own gain, or they could fight for freedom. No wonder people want to bash their dark curry smelling manlet little heads in when they come here.

You got me there, Napoléon and his civil code were vastly superior to Russia's monarchy and serfdom.

All of that is true except the no wars part actually, and I'm pretty sure he meant wars in your territory. The only wars in your territory were for independence and your civil war, which was over 150 years ago.

>Selfishness is not an inherent human trait.

Self preservation, in the otherhand, is.

>And I'd rather put my kids through a ton of hardships so they can appreciate things when life is stable rather than acting like coddled pieces of shit like the average refugee

Say that again when they're starving, disease ridden, living in a war torn shithole with no hope of stability.

You'd be a shit parent to subject your children to that kind of torment.

>All spooks created in the 19th century to make it easier for young men to kill other people.
This. Those are made up ideas created by obnoxiously rich people to rule lower classes and make them die for abstract ideas covering their interests. Of course sometimes there are wars like WWII when you can't run away and your family would be genocides if enemies win, but most of wars now give people the opportunity to run away.

Imagine if there were a nation full of cowards?

You think that's a tenable society? No most people have enough balls to build it from the ground up instead of running away

The purpose of Martyr's are too inspire others. But Saudis have been indoctrinated to absolutely irrationally hate ex-muslims, and regard them as evil. I don't see how becoming a martyr fixes anything, when your cries for change will fall on deaf ears.

Also, regarding my other point, America has been an industrialised country, and the world's largest economy, since before the 19th century. So all of the 20th century immigrants such as Italians, Greeks, other Europeans, and people from all around the world, migrated to America when it was already Great and powerful.

So, according to you Americans like Antonin Scalia, the son of First and Second Generation Italian immigrants, who immigrated when America was already powerful, are 'human garbage'.

Most immigrants and their children contribute to America and help make it a great place to live in. Some of them have contributed more sweat, blood and tears than you, but you're somehow better than them because your ancestors came over a few generations ahead of them.

>I've had a harder life than 95% of the world but I never ran away
Unless you're an immigrant yourself, no you didn't.

What are you talking about? Why do you assume every immigrant is "ahmed"

*before the 20th century

*were 'human garbage'

USA is a country of cowards and traitors then. I mean the whole your cluntry was built by such people.

>All of your gains were from exploiting other nations' hard work.

Ah yes, "muh evil western imperialists".

Your country was built by Americans and Spaniards. Your lifestyle exists because the West makes it so. There's far more to be thankful for than not.

>this flag
>this post

The decadent west is doomed.

You're right, that's why we shoudn't accept refugees.

>I'm pretty sure he meant wars in your territory.
M8, the Indian wars lasted for nearly 2 centuries almost nonstop. The American frontier was not a safe place to be for quite a while.

But he is right, almost all immigrants are ahmeds. Very few people are work migrants. And if you are white it's pretty hard to immigrate to any first world country.

I blame the Jews