K den

K den

we're doing this again? okay.

well-deserved score. fantastic album, easily one of the best of the year. sorry you're so mad about it but you'll get over it. or you won't. no one cares either way.

le black men only make the best music

threads that start with an image of a pitchfork headline or score should be a permanently bannable offense

2016: the meme rap strikes back

>This is as good as AMSP

come on m8

>this is better than Acidrap

nah white people can make good music if they plagarise hard enough imho

and now we'll wait for fantano

Strong 6 to light 7

THE FUCK

DIDNT CHECK PITCHFORK FOR AN ENTIRE DAY AND THIS HAPPENS

WHAT THE FUCK MAN

I like the album, but No Problem is unbearable

No Problem is literally the only song I kept coming back to.

Solid 7

"Maybe if we give black people BNM they will get more rights"

are you retarded? p4k doesn't care about black people. they care about people who care about black people

I'm personally only "mad" because I actually really like Chance and thought this album was like a 6/10 at best.

It just straight up wasn't very good. Pitchfork are so out of touch it's retarded.

I think it's cause it polarized people pretty hard.

People that enjoy gospel and/or are religious or okay with religious themes in their music are like "OH MAN 9/10, 8.6/10, etc."

People who aren't religious/don't want religious themes in their music and wanted a bit more "down to earth" kind of thing were disappointed.

Soo....Black people and a few white people?

here's what you gotta know about Sup Forums

a quarter of these people are open-minded, really know how to pick apart an album, know historical and cultural contexts for genres, and know how to interact and generally talk about music.

then, there's a quarter who are straight racist, lonely, miserable people. they shit on anything that is new because their childhood was decent and their present is shit. they grew up, have nowhere to go, and now can only hate on what they don't understand.

then, there's 50% that are trend-hopping hipsters. they don't like mainstream things. they don't like it if the average high schooler knows what they listen to, and especially don't like it if they enjoy what they listen to.

between those general guidelines, this is why a Chance album gets so much hate. 25% of people on here want to talk about it, whether or not they enjoy it. The rest have already made up their minds and are shitposting.

is > there's 50% that are trend-hopping hipsters. they don't like mainstream things.

or

> there's a quarter who are straight racist, lonely, miserable people.

? In the context of this thread I'd assume the former but his RYM gets posted constantly and he seems to be proud of his generically contrarian opinions when it comes to music, like most of Sup Forums.

probably falls into both but posts differently based on his loneliness