Last.fm thread

follow and leave shouts since those lazy fucks haven't even brought groups back yet
pastemytaste.pe.hu/

last.fm/user/hjeg

>Last 7 days I have been into The Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Tom Waits, Nokturnal Mortum, Converge, 坂本龍一, Nick Drake, Frank Zappa, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, The Olivia Tremor Control, Joanna Newsom, The Angels of Light, Boards of Canada, Estas Tonne & Michael Shulman, Steve Reid, Akron/Family, Steve Reich, Vektor, Agalloch and Fiona Apple.

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/Mashyuu
last.fm/user/Zephral
last.fm/user/meddle511
last.fm/user/crywalkers
last.fm/user/GhostlyRain
last.fm/user/blqbrd
last.fm/user/Todestrieb-
last.fm/user/Bhalek
last.fm/user/dedhedchemistry
last.fm/user/tylerconverso
last.fm/user/iamsocreativehttp://www.last.fm/user/iamsocreative
last.fm/user/hippopcrates
last.fm/user/bobfedex
last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT
last.fm/user/Splastico
last.fm/user/Cavenyanson
last.fm/es/user/El1er4to
last.fm/user/pukirocks
last.fm/user/cookedbacon
last.fm/user/Trigonal_Planar
last.fm/user/veequeuetee
last.fm/user/okneighourhood
last.fm/user/nujabae
last.fm/user/sacronyx
foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_audioscrobbler
last.fm/user/rocketsandwich
last.fm/user/TX-Azure
last.fm/user/damnfancytv
last.fm/user/race_out
last.fm/user/hungerous
last.fm/user/NoteLord
last.fm/user/nnodestrodent
last.fm/user/anhero24
last.fm/user/Saecryd
last.fm/user/JOE_THE_LOSER
last.fm/user/Staaale
last.fm/user/Keolia
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/Gebbg
last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing
last.fm/ru/user/Furangy
last.fm/user/FrouFrouFoxes22
last.fm/user/fishfingered
last.fm/user/FaceCase2525
last.fm/user/alanjnewnham
last.fm/user/Bennygoesham
last.fm/user/flexyourgold
last.fm/user/DJGhostworld
last.fm/user/muhmosin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

last.fm/user/Mashyuu

last.fm/user/Zephral

last.fm/user/meddle511

RIP

last.fm/user/crywalkers

last.fm/user/GhostlyRain

last.fm/user/blqbrd

last.fm/user/Todestrieb-

Last 7 days I have been into Antwon, Aidan Coughlan, Tollund Men, Pygmy Lush, Smog, Robbie Basho, The Bulgarian Voices Angelite feat. Huun-Huur-Tu, Sergey Starostin & Mikhail Alperin, Bodychoke, Grouper, Shoji Aketagawa, Kan Mikami, Toshiaki Ishizuka, :Of the Wand & the Moon:, Matt Elliott, Whitehouse, Arvo Pärt, Consumer Electronics, Death Kneel, Född Död, Lonesummer, Kaoru Abe and Kaoru Abe, Motoharu Yoshizawa, Toshinori Kondo, Derek Bailey.

last.fm/user/Bhalek

Last 1 month I have been into Lorn, Death Grips, Vibrasphere, Blank Banshee, Jimi Hendrix, Kill Bill, Stephan Bodzin, Agalloch, Carpenter Brut, Airospace, Algiers, Boris Brejcha, Madvillain, Max Cooper, Radio Moscow, Gesaffelstein, Have a Nice Life, Causa Sui, Odezenne and The Doors.

qt

last.fm/user/dedhedchemistry

Last 7 days I have been into Car Seat Headrest, Xiu Xiu, Tyler, the Creator, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, Jeff Rosenstock, cute boy kissing booth, Pink Floyd, ROAR, Beat Happening, The Beach Boys, Big Black, Radiohead, Guided by Voices, Nasty Maid Grinder, Ryoji Ikeda, Misfits, Teen Suicide, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Keaton Henson and Snowing.

I've been listening to like 15 albums a day in their entirety

last.fm/user/tylerconverso

not into posting my account but rate/insult my plays this month

0/10 dog
last.fm/user/hippopcrates

says the Sup Forumscore poser

your taste isn't much better
bad

last.fm/user/bobfedex

living that wage slave lifestyle

w2c cotard syndrome

last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT

last.fm/user/Splastico

I wanna be more productive

last.fm/user/Cavenyanson

>Last 7 days I have been into Primus, Andrew Jackson Jihad, Bruce Springsteen, The Mountain Goats, The Olivia Tremor Control, Pink Floyd, Major Organ And The Adding Machine, DJ Shadow, Days N' Daze, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, Rush, MOSAIC.WAV, Death Grips, of Montreal, Daniel Johnston, King Crimson, Silver Jews, The Offspring, Wu-Tang Clan and Madvillain.

last.fm/es/user/El1er4to
Last 1 month I have been into Melt-Banana, Current 93, Belbury Poly, Tom Waits, The Focus Group, Joanna Newsom, Death in June, Radiohead, Ryan Amon, Café Tacvba, Mgła, Voltaire, Liturgy, Malicorne, She's Beautiful, Eric Zann, Bell Witch, The Beach Boys, AUN and Carpathian Forest.

last.fm/user/pukirocks

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

There's like 5 tripfags in this thread usually, why do you even bother

last.fm/user/cookedbacon

not even the tripfag just jumping in to say you are a loser

last.fm/user/Trigonal_Planar

let's be friends, Sup Forums

not even the loser just jumping in to say you are a newfag
because we don't need more newtrips

last.fm/user/veequeuetee

Last 7 days I have been into Animal Collective, Chance the Rapper, Yo La Tengo, Drake, Beach House, Deafheaven, SALES, CocoRosie, James Blake, New Order, Simon & Garfunkel, Josh Hodges, Panda Bear, Radiohead, Tonstartssbandht, adult mom, Death Grips, Garden City Movement, Girlpool and Grimes.

also new chance is disappointing tbqhwy

hey last.fm/user/okneighourhood

why do you have shouts disabled

semen demon

see

i posted that hoping this would be posted

so? you can delete those if it bothers you, and most people just want to leave normal shouts for fun

i figured that was the case

to make people uncomfortable
actually my old ones keep showing up after i've deleted them and it's annoying. i love this website :)
thanks

last.fm/user/nujabae

alright last.fm bros, should I listen to Ys or HOOM? can't decide

ur whale cum

why not both

neither
im tired of these meme albums

just kidding it works

last.fm/user/sacronyx

>Last 1 month I have been into Angelo Badalamenti, 王菲, Animal Collective, The Moody Blues, Arcade Fire, Camel, Gasolin', David Bowie, Caravan, James Blake, Shoji Meguro, Death Grips, Xiu Xiu, The Microphones, Elvis Costello & The Attractions, 有耳非文, Wilco, 王若琳, Bruce Springsteen and 385.

Ok, so seriously how do you scrobble with foobar now? It stopped working for me like last year and I'm just now trying to do something about it.

The last.fm scrobbler installed the foobar plugin, but won't launch foobar from the scrobbler, and the audioscrobbler plugin shit itself and doesn't work anymore I guess. It's my favorite media player, what are you guys doing?

delete audioscrobbler and reinstall from this link foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_audioscrobbler

it's too bad that the plug-in support dropped with so many shit bugs and the like

last.fm/user/rocketsandwich

last.fm/user/TX-Azure

last.fm/user/damnfancytv

Last month I've been into the Dismemberment Plan, Animal Collective, Radiohead, Brand New, Modest Mouse, Death Grips, Xiu Xiu, Tame Impala, Vulfpeck, My Bloody Valentine, Talking Heads

last.fm/user/race_out

woah nice dropdead shirt

last.fm/user/hungerous

Still doesn't show up in Preferences, so I can't configure it or link it to my last.fm at all. Functionally no change from when I had it before.

anyone else only comment on peoples shit when /drunk/

I'm too shy, even when drunk :-(

post yours m8 i'll comment

bump

last.fm/user/NoteLord

Last 7 days I have been into Chet Baker, Badly Drawn Boy, The Doors, bugskull, Brian Wilson, Duster, The Caretaker, Death Grips, Cul de Sac, Lou Reed, Cocteau Twins, David Sylvian, Talk Talk, John Coltrane, Machinefabriek, Pink Floyd, The Gerogerigegege, Doug Willis, Squarepusher and UNKLE.

last.fm/user/nnodestrodent

so. many. anime. avatars.

>semen demon
does your asshole taste like strawberries

last.fm/user/anhero24

what's the best way to scrobble through last.fm?

last.fm/user/Saecryd

Come at me

bamp

last.fm/user/JOE_THE_LOSER

last.fm/user/Staaale

Screech

last.fm/user/Keolia

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

last.fm/user/Gebbg

does anyone have the image of asuka and shinji where asuka is like "I swear to god shinji if you dont stfu about les rallisez denudes" I need it my life is on the line here

It's impossible to batch delete scrobbles now right? I guess it's time to make a new lastfm again.

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

What's your favourite lazy day / hot weather music /moo/ ?

last.fm/ru/user/Furangy

last.fm/user/FrouFrouFoxes22

last.fm/user/fishfingered

Tyler the creator goblin or wolf. Kinda became a ritual to listen to Tyler during the summer.

Musicbee or spotify

last.fm/user/FaceCase2525

What's your favorite poem?

Saturday Looks Good to Me or Dusty Springfield obviously.

Oh Dusty is good indeed!

Im always late to these threads

last.fm/user/alanjnewnham

last.fm/user/Bennygoesham

tfw u will never attend that ;(

wen u ocne wus a patrish but now u r a massive 300 lb pleb of music lsitenin

last.fm/user/DJGhostworld

last.fm/user/muhmosin

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Johnny Cash, John Fahey, Doc Watson & Clarence Ashley, Hobart Smith, Roscoe Holcomb, Henry Thomas, Leo Kottke, Woody Guthrie, Dock Boggs, Bob Dylan, Oscar Brand, Mike Seeger, Buell Kazee, Lee Hazlewood, Guillaume Dufay, Wallace House, Doc Watson, Mississippi John Hurt, Peter Lang and Jack Rose.