Shit, this is great

Shit, this is great.
Dean Blunt isn't a meme at all. I mean he is, but the music itself is fantastic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYKZzu9IDnI
mega.nz/#F!lxMW2TzT!eK2H6kLY_zA44-PcIxqRuw
youtube.com/user/pollyjacobsen
mega.nz/#F!J18miBCJ!rabGBKqQ_frfc09HabqHXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was spammed in like 10 different threads this morning how comes nobody wants to discuss ):

yeah magical album

Have you listened to anything else by Dean?

yeah everything

i came home late all this week

mega pls

listening now, pretty great so far desu

why is this track so short lads
youtube.com/watch?v=tYKZzu9IDnI

I'm gonna listen to the one with the title in russian tomorrow, then maybe go back and listen chronologically. Is there anything I should skip?

kek

uploading. will post in a minute.

rapping isn't his strong point. Also it's a throwback to Coroner

mega.nz/#F!lxMW2TzT!eK2H6kLY_zA44-PcIxqRuw

yeah russian one is called stone island. nah all of it's pretty good.

checkout his youtube channel also.youtube.com/user/pollyjacobsen

OP uploaded the wrong album I think, here a link for The Redeemer: mega.nz/#F!J18miBCJ!rabGBKqQ_frfc09HabqHXg

Okay, will do. Thanks.

i think the issue so many people have on this board is that they're always trying to approach music like a math problem to solve instead of just feeling it tbqh. that's why you have so many people "not getting" blunt or calling him a hack imo.

>mfw Dean played the harp himself on that album

Didn't know that until recently. That man never ceases to amaze me.

yep

Oh, that's a live recording? Interesting, very interesting.

I only listened to The Redeemer, but I think it showed a pretty clear approach/idea, I won't say there was nothing to "get".

>I only listened to The Redeemer, but I think it showed a pretty clear approach/idea, I won't say there was nothing to "get".
exactly, but you'd be surprised by how many ppl on Sup Forums don't think that way. they're convinced that there's some trick being played on them cause it's "bad karaoke" or w/e and refuse to take it at face value. like, i obv have no problem examining the subtext and themes of blunt's work - not saying there isn't any commentary imbued whatsoever - but posters here seem to get way too swept up in that at times.

>pitchfork panned the album with a 6.1

I will never forgive them

Are there any albums that have similar production?

I'm not a fan of his voice and the way he sings.
He ruins the beautiful production.

meme