Dance Gavin Dance - Tree City Sessions

What do you guys think of their live sound now? Though it is in a studio, I think it's impressive what they can pull off live.

I've only listened to Alex English and Lemon Meraingue Pie, but so far so good

i don't know but that band is fun

It's so dope, man. I dig the new vibes of the old songs

Agree with all of these anons, I was worried about Tilian's ability to cover the old songs, but he killed it

I think Tilian sounds great on all these songs, but I still love Kurt Travis's voice better on his songs. Still nice to hear updated versions of all these dogs though

Anyone have link?

YouTube

Download link

this thread is uncanny, man, i don't know. i just get the vibe from these posts that a human didn't make any of them, you know?

Is there a version of Dance Gavin Dance but with better lyrics?

I really liked it, the new Tilian kills it on Times New Roman

Hail The Sun, I The Mighty, A Lot Like Birds.

I see what you mean, I'm just suspicious of a DGD thread here anyway.

The album's a great listen though, and was worth it alone for annoying the Jonny Craig fanboys who get mad when someone sings his parts differently.

>suspicious of a dgd thread
You know we liked them before IG came out right?

Are you new?

>Hail The Sun
Thanks user

I really should reply with the pointless aggression like you did but no, I've just mostly seen anons shitting on them since melon's review

I think a lot of people on here actually like DGD (me included) but this thread does seem a bit weird. The exact same thread was made this morning and there was a comment of "I don't know but that album art is cool" right where "I don't know but that band is fun".

Where did you sense aggression in my post?

I asked questions
Sorry if you took it offensively.

thanks for reminding me this exists op

I always hear new albums so late

Genuinely surprised at how well Tilian did. I liked Acceptance Speech, and while Instant Gratification had some high highs, the lows were too low to compensate. But being a Kurt fanboy, I was pleasantly surprised at how well Tilian was able to subdue his vocals and fit with their old sound.