twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't have any

I think you're a nigger

the world is literally flat

>nigger
>>Sup Forums

That was sincere btw ;)

like yeah man

my thinking process has been so deeply marinated in irony for so long that i dont have any more unironic thoughts

>>>/tumblr/

music is good

maybe but I'm really not sure

noise is enjoyable

Panda is catchy af

>tfw 1 on 1 I could knock the fuck out, everyone from this board and also take a huge thick phlegm down your throat, while doing so

enjoy ban

My dad could beat up all your dads in a parking lot fight with business suits

More like take a huge thick dick, gayboi

BONES IS DANK

youtube.com/watch?v=KhhLLjq8pHY

OK

Indie is mostly a p4k meme

Hip-hop is a meme, all of it. Only blacks enjoy it

The peak of music happened in '60s–'90s, everything past it is just a pale shadow of it

>implyin I have unironic thoughts anymore

I'm an unironic white power skinhead. I'm also a gay ftm trans man who just gave birth to a beautiful white child

i could heem any person in this goddamn thread

is this one of those "two truths and a lie" things

I like Babymetal

Everyone who likes music should be executed.

I unironically listen to Chief Keef and Eurobeat

The genre of indie is 100% terrible, anyone making music in a traditional band setup in 2016 should quit their efforts because their music is automatically not of any value.

It is.

Out of Scaruffi's Top 5 albums, only The Doors and Rock Bottom are good. Faust, Trout Mask Replica, and Velvet Underground & Nico are below average (in Faust's case, irredeemable garbage) records that, dare I say it, only poseurs elevate to GOAT status to seem hip and patrician.

KEKT

Trump is a necessary evil.

Loveless is great, but not transcendental. Also I hate mint + chocolate.

Hayley Williams is cute.

What's panda

Renard puts out a lot of shit but he has at least 2 good albums.

Hip-hop is vastly inferior to all other major genres of music

correct

arctic monkeys make great music and AM is probably their second or third best album

Spotify > Piracy

i think that when i was 16 i mightve accidentally killed a girl but im not sure

this might sound outlandish but me too.

Music discussion is mostly useless because most people talking about it (me included) can only use really vague words and terminology to describe it. There's usually no real argument given when someone says that a certain piece of music is good or bad. Music fans in general seem to just jerk over whether music is "cool" or not, this coolness depending on who's talking, instead of even trying to reach some sort of objectivity. Extramusical influences are also usually really important to people and music fans often deny this. Personally I think that this extramusicality is vital to pop music in the wide sense, the music alone isn't exciting enough to really hold up.

The internet is a major cause of loneliness and depression

The internet was wasted on us imo

>not even going to share their stories
worthless the both of you

Eh, I think that the internet just attracts those who are lonely and depressed.

I'm I was friends with this Emo chick over on Steam a few years back.

we'd stay up for hours just talking. I was her only friend. we really connected. We talked every day for like 2 months.

eventually I found out she was fat and stopped talking to her completely.

She never went online again. I kept checking for years but she never did. She was suicidal from what she told me (and she seemed it too). I was like 14 at the time though (19 now). All my friends were making fun of me for befriending her so I unfairly dropped her. I was a stupid kid, I wish I could take it back.

It's why I haven't been in a relationship ever since. I feel too guilty. I deserve to die alone just like her. I'm a sack of shit.

I don't care about animation style if the story is compelling.