pastebin.com/zk0k3Ltc
time.is/7pm_in_seoul
youtube.com/watch?v=ftG2a-wuIJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YAYA

fuck NA fags

youtu.be/TaUuUDIg6no
thoughts?

At the SMTown Wonder Land event idols were talking with each other and taking pictures. As Jonghyun went around he kept looking for a good opportunity to be alone with Yeri. He made his round of small talk with members of Girl's Generation and EXO. Now that they wouldn't interrupt him he walked to where Yeri was standing.

Yeri: That's a very cool looking costume, oppa. Inuyasha?

Jonghyun: It's a hybrid of Inuyasha and Sesshomaru. I see you came as yourself.

Yeri: Huh, myself?

Jonghyun: The prettiest girl in the world.

Yeri: Oppa, that's not true...tell me honestly, do you really believe that?

Jonghyun: Honestly, you are more than beautiful. From the tip of your toes to the top of your head. I will do anything to hold you forever in my arms.

As he finished his statement both stared intently at each other, and a smile beamed from Yeri realizing what he was trying to express to her.

Jonghyun took out his phone and took a picture. They went walking together and talked about the different costumes the people had. Others noticed how close they looked and stopped them for pictures. In the midst of all of this Minho was keeping watch on Jonghyun.

OMG's two new songs passed the KBS censorship test

friendly reminder to ignore the eurofag complaining about NA time
we are objectively the nicest time, we love all groups and posters

also post more momo

post iu jr dancing while watching herself dancing on tv!!!!

most are still asleep, doesn't change my point

i rather no gaypop at all

ive never felt

babysoul sees a man driving a german whip

No doubt about that, Lovelyz is so much better because I feel like it's actual music instead of this JYP hot-pocket song. Still, it's Cheer Up that I'm listening too, though now I'm listening to Dream Girls instead.
Taemin's age and mental health is failing him poor thing.
>wow that joke flew right over your head huh
That's because I actually deleted half of what I typed before but it seemed too far for a joke. I guess we'll never know.

is >essays the new kpg meme

our little fuckpuppy is back

>half of the members are sick
>still force them to have another comeback anyway

their company is shameless

oink

Let's make it to the end with not dongs on the thread!!!!
Do it for Keimo

Kei has done it

I realized I like Mina because she's the underdog of AoA
What other girls are the underdogs of their respective groups so I can like them too?

Why so many takes? It looked fine the first time.

is there an illness OMG doesn't have

please im begging you!

Talent

it's a phone poster meme

>browse Sup Forums on a tiny screen
>a dozen words can't fit on a single line
>phone poster autism ensues

sohye and yeunjung

I hope it doesn't become like Woolim where the sunbae boy group fans hate them

They do need a break though, wtf

gay fags ruined the kpg

if isnt an essay i dont know what is
you could write like 3 masters thesis if you just took this gaypoper's posts from past few threads and put them together

Faggotry plain and simple
Jonghyun be gay
Yeri is the worst Red velvet member
Literally KYS

phone posters ruined the kpg

babysoul named 8th wonder of the ancient world by zagat

our guy.............

Momo's got some awesome boobage

wrong but its ok everyones is a dumb moron loser at some point

never thought about it
but that would also make sense as to why they get mad at image posters too lmao

word I wanna weigh it in my hands

this jonghyun fanfic is lacking some jealous key

It became usual for Yeri and Jonghyun to take photos whenever they got the chance. They would also trade pictures of things they captured for the day. Yeri kept this a secret from the rest of Red Velvet, except for one time Joy caught her at night when she sneaked up on her bed. This began by Jonghyun's request who told Yeri that she was his greatest inspiration.

At the Blue Night stage Jonghyun interviewed Red Velvet. He asked Yeri the question they spoke in the waiting room. She feigned shyness and whispered the name of the person she wanted to be to Jonghyun. He leaned closer and Yeri put her hand on his arms. Her touch felt like electricity to him. Any physical contact between them sent his mind racing.

netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/05/jessica-reveals-her-income-as-designer.html
>tfw I've made as much money designing clothes as she has

oink

MBC Show Champion
7:00 – 8:30 PM KST

Tiffany
AOA
Seventeen
V.O.S
Lovelyz
Stephanie
Boys Republic
Laboum
April
B.I.G
Okdal
Seo Ye Ahn
Icia
Cra’Beat
Jeon Yeongdo
K-Tigers
Mocha
I.C.E

Streams
youtu.be/v6NTX2gH_uM
zhanqi.tv/keway
pastebin.com/zk0k3Ltc

Countdown
time.is/7pm_in_seoul

sana omo........

I SAID

POST OMG'S SEUNGHEE DANCING TV WATCHING SELF DANCE TV YOU KNOW THE ONE

FUCK

Complainer user complaining about kpop in a kpop thread. Golden.

Ah, Woohyun. His solo is doing well and sounded nice. Yet he looks dead inside. His voice is beautiful but his hair is not. I just hope he can win a show soon. Not even a pic with Lovelyz or Infinite can lift his spirits.

Korean music in general always leads to faggotry, it's the form form in the end.

AO~~~A

>not jongkey
dropped, would downvote on aff

>Darren Smith, Evan Haymond, Tammy Infusino
>Maria Marcus, Andreas Oberg
who are these composers?i only recognize two names

Akmu's ep is soty so far

youtube.com/watch?v=ftG2a-wuIJQ

when will sejeong fix all of zion t's songs

>Baby Soul elaborated, "We get free time in the morning to go to the hospital. Each member is unwell in many parts [of the body]," drawing shock and empathy from the MCs.

>Lovelyz members then went around detailing the specific health problems they were riddled with. Baby Soul said that there was something wrong wither her neck, Lee Mi Joo said her shoulders were in pain, Kei had come down with a cold thanks to rhinitis, and Seo Ji Soo complained that something was off about the tendons in her knees.

No Sica no love

when did you post it because I didn't see it

I could watch this all day. To think some guy at JYP was fapping to this months before we could.

>page two come
>get double Twice boy
>almost kill self
>see group card
Bless you JYP

thread quality took a noticeable dive when taetummy stopped being posted

just saying

double trouble

post the boy's photocard

worst idea to try and cover zion.t, they took every bit of soul out of the song
not hating on sejeong, she's great but whoever decided for them to cover that song fucked it up

>video of cute girl
>kpg poster immediately thinks about some guy at JYP's dick
???

lmao i love it

time to switch to taepits

>muh sore toes

she's not promoting on music shows

excellent

>tfw no self-duplicating seunghee sex bot

they fixed it m8
don't worry, you'll come around eventually

>Stupid in Love
>Windy Day
sounds like they're songs for the fall season, not summer

Suicide watch

I would like OMG if that one literal retard posted Seunghee instead of Jiho

Hasnt it just been confirmed that Sica will have at least 3 music show appearances

buy more of mommy's clothes you idiots

beauty cutie!!

lmao this jessica bitch thinks she's some IU tier artist in popularity who doesn't need promotion

oh wait she can't even get on shows because she's too nugu

kwontum time

me in the back at the thought of several more months of omgshitting

its funny how you gayfags always intentionally misinterpret posts and pretend to be morally superior

>fixing something by making it worse in every way
typical burger attitude

After appearing on a Japanese program, SHINee travels to their hotel. As Jonghyun enters his room he gets a text from Minho. He wants to talk to him in private in his room.

Minho: I want to help you. What you are trying to pursue with Yerim will not lead to anything good. You were with her the whole time over there. A lot of people are noticing now. There's a lot of gossip and innuendo....In the party you went as Sesshomaru, the character that loves a young girl, Rin, more than anything in the world. Was that a coincidence?

omo sohye so fine

wait, how did babysoul injure her neck
are they piledriving each other in the dorm

gaypop has been influencing me

Rename to "Minho's only talent"

Taemin is the real Taemin. All the Taemins, even Sherlock Taemin that haunts your dreams.
I haven't listened to Lovelyz's album in awhile. I listened to Seventeen's yesterday.

Bow before the pits of royalty

that ones not too long i bet i could write a way longer essay

when i listen to lvlyz i end up listening to the whole album but i almost always end up listening to cheer up after, i feel like im betraying my girls
taemins mental age does not match his actual age now all i ever think about is how you've all diagnosed him with autism

I post Binnie, Jiho, Arin, and Seunghee

i'll post more seunghee right now

jisoo is forcing her to do things

delete this

m8 i almost exclusively post gaypop and even I dont think that way

ewww

why is everyone constantly shitting on the new lovelyz? its fine and just as good as that twice mini imo

Well thank you very much and I do believe what I say is a matter of quite some importance since I try to have a critical view of the world known as kpop. On the other hand I also have a lot of opinions and it's hard to not express them in the way that it might seem like I'm saying things objectively when it turns to out to be just my own subjective views on most issues or matters. Keep in mind that I'm not perfect and therefore not always right.
That reminds me of the times you see a person defending a group blindly even after they've done something that you'd personally consider reprehensible. In the end it's all a matter of having the discernment to set yourself apart from the group or idol that you follow. That's what I try to do at least, especially when it comes to BigBang which is my favorite group after all.

Complainer user is a kind person who just needs a little bit of love and attention. In the end we're here for kpop and that's the only thing that matters - or at least that is how it's supposed to be. It shouldn't matter whether you listen to boygroups commonly known as gaypop or girlgroups. Or even both in some cases, which I believe is our situation as a matter of fact.
My point is that it's a matter of coexistence and we should be able to lead a pacific life.
I wasn't sure about Woohyun's wins when I heard about his balladfest album but after seeing so much love from you and general inspirits I suppose he does have a shot. As long as there isn't behind the scenes dealings and wins being bought everything should be fine.

Looking kind of shady. You think they apply make up to their pits too?

those are cathy tier
dropped

Don't feed the trolls just drown them in pics

based fetus bro

Hyun Seunghee