Never really seen them mentioned on Sup Forums

Never really seen them mentioned on Sup Forums

We can all agree they are pleb trash... Right?

Make up your own mind, faggot.

They're better than anything you listen to.

Their music isn't bad but I'm deeply sick of it because of radio/TV overplay.

Sadly this seems to be the case with many artists for me.

I find them to be super inconsistent. Really dig some songs but others are pretty trash IMO

Rubber factory album was good. That's it

yep they're shit

They are a dumbed down White Stripes

I don't find them incosistent at all. Quite the opposite, they are very consistent. All their songs are very similar.

/thread

Wasn't a huge blues rock fan until I started listening to the Black Keys. I find their earlier albums to really represent how modern blues rock should sound
>Big Come Up
>Chulahoma
>Rubber Factory
>Magic Potion
Can also say I liked their hooks on Brothers and would also recommend Dan Auerbach's solo work

who

yeah, junior kimbrough was pretty great

Good band. Got massively overplayed by normies and now I'm sick of them. There's only so much many commercials an artist's career can weather.

First album was okay. Now they are merely shells of who they used to be, sucking big daddy goy's record industry cock.

literally who

lel flights of the conchord you pleb

better as a cover band

>dumbed down white stripes
but the black keys have a drummer that can do more than one kind of beat

>Fighting over White Stripes & Black Keys
>2 Huge rip off artists that aren't even that good
mfw

Their early work is okay garage rock, their recent work is shit. They were one of the blandest bands of the early 00s garage rock revival scene, I have no idea how they've remained relevant.

There's nothing patrician about anything, really

If something is only patrician until the masses begin liking it, then patriciandom is transitory, and if that's the case then can it really be said to have any value or merit at all?