youtube.com/watch?v=9T5Ep0n8arE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

scaruffi-core isnt underrated

nickelback

your favourite bands

fuck no. they're the epitome of everything wrong with 3rd wave post rock

My band desu

dEUS

how much of a plebian can you honestly be? anyone with your kind of shit taste should kill themselves.

>65daysofstatic

>likes 65daysofstatic
>calls me a pleb

>implying he's wrong
You must have terrible taste in music.

You must have shit-filled ears, because that music is fucking awful.

this album is underappreciated i feel, i wouldn't call the band underrated because i feel like they're not that great apart from this.

>implying you're not the same guy

The first album was the best one

Honestly I totally get it if you're so musically unintelligent to comprehend their songs. Tone deaf can really ruin music for people such as yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=WneDU-K3Sww
please defend this

Two Door Cinema Club

>youtube.com/watch?v=WneDU-K3Sww
They already did retreat

holy fuck nu-Sup Forums is so shitty - when did you guys get such ass taste?

>he's too stupid and underage to notice the swift transition to a 10/4 time signature

Like I said, you're so musically unintelligent so it's no surprise you can't grasp 65daysofstatic.

yikes at this samefaggotry

what a pompous faggot

listen skinny jean fuck boy, you're the reason why Sup Forums is a god damn cesspool.

>t-there's no way more than one person can argue against me!

This is fucking pathetic lmao. Kill yourself, this site is 18+

what the hell is patrician about 65daysofstatic

>there are ppl itt who think this is bad
youtube.com/watch?v=9T5Ep0n8arE

It's like Glitch Mob if they weren't memes

>this sperg out and samefagging because you thought you had good taste

edgy, go listen to some death grips you backpacker

>edgy
>sperg
>thought you had good taste
>actively defending 65daysofstatic

oh OK faggot

lolwut?

I'd say the Music Tapes are pretty underrated, especially for having Julian Koster as the frontman

Mary's voice was my 2012 aoty

>patrician
There's nothing patrician about anything, really

If something is only patrician until the masses begin liking it, then patriciandom is transitory, and if that's the case then can it really be said to have any value or merit at all?

I spoke to Julian at a NMH concert back in 2014, he said that The Music Tapes were doing some recording that May. I wonder what's going on with that. Julian is a cool guy but I wonder if he's doing okay with money? His band's releases are always super far apart from each other year wise.

the best

Seconded

I'd like to think he makes enough money off concerts, merch, and royalties

He was way way short when trying to get the Mary's Voice tour together. He had to give away the banjo he used for itaots, along with the kickstarter and stuff

You spoke to him though? That's pretty cool. Is he as strange a person as he comes off in interviews and stuff? He just seems to have retained a childlike wonder when looking outwards.

I remember him describing a childhood memory of getting a christmas tree, have it for the christmas season, then getting rid of it. But, he describes as a "walking tree" or something, and it made no sense until the end of the story.

only good thing they did was their first EP give or take a few songs here and there

Literally 009 Sound System with indie cred.

Morphine is fucking excellent

I'm so glad my weird aunt introduced me to them

2008-2014 Coldplay.