Why do women always have such shit taste in music compared to men?

Why do women always have such shit taste in music compared to men?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~moonspool
youtube.com/watch?v=TcLDpq6ONHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because women only attach themselves to things that will bring them attention and dont have any desire to look outside the already known

>implying you will ever be as patrician as rateyourmusic.com/~moonspool

They don't. Almost EVERYONE has shit taste in music, not just girls. In fact, some of the people with the most interesting taste I've known were female.

they are a meme

The female race is a meme.

>that name
When was this account made?

kek, it's not a reference to the new radiohead if that's what you're thinking

If a woman every has "interesting tastes" in music, it is ALWAYS because of their boyfriend/ex introducing them to more genres. They never have patrician tastes of their own until their partner guides them.

Yeah but holy fuck that coincidence

man i wouldn't even care if she listened to the Arctic monkeys she looks qt as fuck

i have a solution to this

youtube.com/watch?v=TcLDpq6ONHo

>listened to Sleep Cycles and Person Pitch with a grill i like
>she ends up adoring both albums
QUICK LADS HOW DO I NOT FUCK THIS UP

music should only be used as an accessory or to further your social standing

Not true. At least from my experiences.

Interesting concept, keep me posted on further developments.

>when he's trying not to laugh at the beginning

I was fucking this girl who claimed to be patrician as fuck. Her idea of being a musical master was knowing a lot of trivia about classic rock bands, and listening to more than Sublime's two major records. Shit bugged me so much.

idk, it's probably because you're a sexist who spends too much time on Sup Forums

You can't. You'll be all alone again soon enough.

it would be a bonus for me

butthurt roastie detected, why do all girls type the same Sup Forums?

did you know that art is objective and saying someone's taste is shit just because you don't agree with it is really fucking stupid

>patrician
There's nothing patrician about anything, really

If something is only patrician until the masses begin liking it, then patriciandom is transitory, and if that's the case then can it really be said to have any value or merit at all?

>art is objective
correct

Preach

why do men have such shit taste in music compared to women?

[[hey look i can find a random picture of someone who has shit taste in music too!!!]]

sounds like you only know basic bitches

find some real women.

Everyone has shit taste in music besides me

This

This.
>unironically not knowing what objective means

That is quite clearly not a man you stupid slut.

yep and the image of the "woman" used in above is definitely a WOMAN and not some teenage who browses tumblr.

Young men suffer from several developmental disadvantages because of environmental toxins (some literally caused by slut females, i.e. birth control) and most today have abnormal brain and body development.

It really does require a lot of work to remove these disadvantages, roasties should check their privilege.

how new are you? this shit gets posted every day

Please explain this further mr scientist, i'm very interested.

fucking faggot

ZOG pours estro and forces shit food down middle and lower classes throats, men never develop fully into men, women also suffer from imbalance, but largely are less disadvantaged by it as they actually become more masculine (may cause depression tho) , just another step in eradicating powerful men in order to further globalism and level humanity into a mulatto slave class