R
L
O
N

t. embryos

t. embryo

t. embryo

everyone has to start somewhere user

>hopped on the avant-teen bandwagon years after it died and everyone realized how embarrassing and lame they were being
an embryo if i ever saw one

>embryo acting like avant teendom is dead so they have an excuse for listening to radiohead
yikes

>avant teens thinking they're better than p4k fags
listening to an album once to rate it doesn't mean you're patrician
yikes

so what's the difference between "embryo" and "pleb"

>m'lady I treat albums with respect and only rate them after three listens, one for each time of day

bad thread so far

I assume that embryo just means that you haven't developed your taste yet

You can have an 'expanded' taste of 10,000 albums and still be a pleb if you do plebby things in regards to music I suppose

rateyourmusic.com/~Neoog
rec me lads

sent

it is most certainly dead

Who has the best selection of fives?
Users NOT to post:
>Those with a selection of mediocre, derivative artists just for the sake of being more obscure (m-muh ~personal connection~)
>Those with quirky token picks from genres they don't care about or know anything about (country, dance music, obscure folk genres) to show how they have ~range~
>Those who exhibit cultural tourism
>Those with rearranged Sup Forumscore, Pitchfork-core, or chart-core (essentially the same things)
>Anyone with Radiohead or Animal Collective in their fives
>Those with more than three pages, indicating their lack of a critical faculty (unless they have 10,000+ ratings)
>Those with box set compilations that span over a dozen CDs for a single release
>Anyone with video game music in their fives
>Anyone with The Art of Fugue (token album to seem like you have a high IQ when in reality you're just a high-functioning autistic)

>evades the point
>still pretends to be patrician

me nigga

Almost forgot
>Anyone with hip-hop in their fives

well then let's see your 5s mister

No.

I meet all the qualifications, woo

Then you must not have posted your profile ITT.

Post 'em

No, it's too easy to find my profile given my current 5s

Special snowflake users are cancer. You want to seem like you have some kind of incredible new insight, but you have nothing but an empty skull.

What's wrong with people seeing your profile lmao

He doesn't want AntiWarhol and joy_circumcision etc to look down on him for inhabiting Sup Forums--when they inevitably read this thread, which is pathetically ironic. He wants to fit in with the users who are too cool and smug to post on the sites they routinely read.

>Anyone with Radiohead or Animal Collective in their fives
This will always get me since I have CHz at 5/5, but it's pretty stupid to assume that one band is the centerpiece of someone's taste just because they made one of a user's highest rated albums.

Oh it's funeralparade

If you think maximally obnoxious, grubby, cluttered, bed-wetting pop music is the pinnacle of the medium, you're pretty much irredeemable in terms of having the ability to discern value.

Nothing, my man, it's *these* people I don't want seeing my profile.

>future drones now have an easy path to the "patrician taste" due to the charts auto-generated by RYM and even charts made from people that took the time to listen those albums
>hurr durr your taste doesn't count anymore you have to have on record that you listened to over 2000 albums!

Haha, your wall is crumbling down.

t. aborted fetus

And here we see a retard talking to no one, his lack of any sense or coherence a major indicator of early onset schizophrenia.

What the fuck are you saying

hi funeralparade

lame excuse to listen only to popular albums, please get taste

/Deagger/cacespace/sodr2/chumlum
t. special snowflake

How long until you graduate high school?

throw me more of those meaningless adjectives, mr arbiter

How about "awful?"

>y-you are a kid!
hahaha
please get taste you lazy fuck

>cultural tourism
nothing wrong with this
something wrong with lack of this

oh my god get over yourself and let people enjoy the music that they want to enjoy

'cept no
desu i just discredit anyone who brings up "artistic value/merit" anyways, so fuck outta here

all those adjectives are on point DESU and I kinda like CHz

for what
good taste is the most useless thing ever

>No one understands me!
Now that carburador has dumped you, feel free to kill yourself at any time, daisy.
You must be 18 years of age or older to post on this website.

this dude has no chill lmao

Discovering Les Rallizes Desnudes must have been such a success! But now it's on the charts and a meme so now you must dig further!

im prolly older than you
i transcended your "ima n adult now" kinda pettiness long ago, too

>now

t. high school wigger
That's always been a third rate band devoid of any substance--perfect for basement dwelling pseudo-intellectuals.
You're "prolly" wearing a diaper right now.

can we all agree that LRD are actually irredeemable trash?

i get that grubby and cluttered are vaguely descriptive but wtf does bed-wetting mean here? obnoxious just means i dont get it, thats it

hahaha you are the projection king
>No one understands me!
you are the one who's implying this, not me lmao
>no one has taste, only I do!

It means you're a manchild who thinks fantasizing about being a seven year old is "fuckin feelsy as fuck!"

>substance
this meme has to die

what is .t

basically means 'written by'

so you have no point at all okay

it's like 'written by'
just another way to call people names

>can we all agree that LRD are actually irredeemable trash?
Yes, at the end of the day, I believe we can all agree on this. I'm glad that everyone's come to this realization as of recently.
regards

Hahaha so funny dude I'm literally laughing out loud right now hahaha! Haha! I'm totally not affected by your posts, as indicated by my subtly derisive text-laughter! Hahahaha, I'm so chill dude!
oh my god like i cant even this is so getting reblogged like wow

calm down

U mad bro?

I get this feeling that most general threads here don't actually go beyond the basics because people are actually afraid that their favorite discovery could be turned into a meme so you end up have a cycle of the same shit.

but what does the "t," mean? Thanks? Toodles? Ta-ta?

this embryo meme's just making everybody go for each others' throats huh

"protip #5 for internet fights: sarcasm makes you appear smart and powerful"

calm down, you're getting angry over nothing

Hello R*ddit!
y u mad doe?
Remember to type in all lowercase to seem super ~chill~ and ~calm~ like you've above the situation, just hanging out in your local coffee shop, passing the time.

>censoring reddit

Lmao. layers of irony! xD

who made fun of your taste?

youre reading too much into my orthography
youre not in a position of power here, youre pathetic

Good thing that Most Attractive Women In Metal thread got locked after like five completely inoffensive posts. I didn't think I was gonna get out of that vicious sexist rape orgy alive.

LOL GHEY XD LOL GHEY LOL RANDUM XD
No one, my first post was Someone just got out of their first humanities class. Remember to thank mommy and daddy for wasting their money for you.

If youve havent added at least 10 releases to rym because all your taste is from droning those who came before you then you are P R E F O E T A L

post your 5s

>No one, my first post was
I know
The question remains
it's pretty obvious to everyone here that you're acting like that because you're butthurt

rateyourmusic.com/collection/Alsaav/r5.0
Seeing unwarranted elitism among misguided children like EtIn and floatings was the real motivation for that.

>shitty zizekian rip off
>watched anime
Holy shit lmfao

why did you just out yourself

>Being this gullible

>Seeing unwarranted elitism among misguided children like EtIn and floatings was the real motivation for that.
just ignore that
there will always be people using music to feel above all, acting stupid to the world won't change that

just like judgmental-kun

sorry if I included you in the OP image, it's just memes man. don't take it to heart

t. misguided child

it was pretty clearly closeitjohn shitting up this thread, the part about not having too many fives was just a red herring

how do you know youre not misguided :0

redpill me on this meme

I'm not a special snowflake who desperately tries to look like he has ~range~ via tokenism

Who does

DUDE LIITAL SO WEIRD FAT BLACK AFRICAN LADY LMAO. DUDE IT'S BASICALLY AVANT-GARDE MUSIC LMAO IT SUCKS ASS BUT THAT'S WHY IT'S GOOD, DID I MENTION SHE'S AFRICAN? I KNOW A LOT ABOUT AFRICAN MUSIC DUDE I FOUND THIS BLOG AND LIKE THERE'S ALL THIS QUIRKY WEIRDO SHIT DUDE LOL