What's his fucking problem?

What's his fucking problem?

he's a nu-male pussy

He's a reasonable man, and this joke has been made a million times before.

what happned? What did Tomtom do?

that's thom yorke? he looks exactly like david tibet there

He hates main stream media and wants to destroy all corporate record companies?

He has an inferiority complex

He got a divorce

He's still ashamed of Creep and how he acted like a superstar in the beginning of his career.

he loves bad bitches

death comes for everyone and you cant escape your times nor put your children in a box and pretend you dont hear them crying to get our

that would be a good album cover desu

He's a creep.

did he really? source?

why don't you use your evolved chimp brain and type three words into google friend

hes depressed and wont shut the fuck up about it

First i heard of this

>citation needed

he's a weirdo

He's just too cute for this earth

do you think thom's depressed irl

as a sufferer of asperger syndrome he probably is

I'm sure he is to some degree, he's broken down in the past and splitting from your partner of 23 years is tough on anyone.

he's a reasonable man. get off his case.

this.

Really? So we can expect a 23-year old gf of his soon then?

Uh, maybe? I'd rather expect more music though.

>tfw he and bjork are both single but will never get in a relationship with each other

Tell that dick worm to put their new album on spotify so I can listen to it at work god dammit

Why do you all want these two to date so much?

because they deserve each other

because the noises those two would make during intercourse would be otherworldly

Because Bjork Yorke was meant to be.

But we'll never get to hear it.

I dont, unlike most faggots here i hate bjork

don't say that...

;_;

>But we'll never get to hear it.

>implying it won't be so loud that the sound will spread throughout the entire universe, contacting alien life in the process

>what is LP10

That is such a beautiful name

Bjork doesn't care, she'll record and release, Thom will get flustered for a while, then they'll have makeup sex, Bjork will record it, and the cycle will continue, giving us AOTY every year until they both die at the same time mid coitus.

that's the daydreaming outro

he didn't, they weren't married.

it's my OTP

it's Sup Forums's OTP

>not shipping thom with yourself

Most definitely

What the hell is he doing here?

He's dying.

HE DOESN'T BELONG HERE

He is still depressed about the fact that Creep became a popular song

He makes money off it, I'm sure he doesn't care that much.

Yeah but he knows that the people who like their new albums hate Pablo honey

Open up soundcloud and type in Creep. Hell type it in google. I feel like I'd be pretty depressed too if my 24 year old song got that many shitty covers. Fuckin Jim Carrey covered Creep. Jim Carrey.

underrated

Which is understandable because PH is nothing above a mediocre album on its own merit

Sure but why would that depress him?

This, "You" was IMO the only good song on PH

The covers of the song are absolutely terrible.

He started balding

Dementia

He's balding.

He had basically the same hairline since OK Computer, he was just trying to cover it with long hair during HTTT/IR

But he's not balding at all

not enough people hailing to the thief.

i don't get how he can be so happy about those flea songs. i bet he never hugged anyone in radiohead ;_;

this could be easy to simulate. why dont anyone edit that thing. enough omhps and aaahhhs from both of them is already recorded

He totally hugged Nigel tons of times. Both on photoshoots and on stage.

b-but what about jonny

You're right, he never seems to hug his own band members (unless you count nigel).

wat the fuck is this. this was the time it were cool to be gay punker right?

Actually wait, I do have him hugging colin.

Lol, it's from the tibetan freedom concert - 1998. He idolises michael stipe.

His forehead/hairline, that's his fucking problem

Awwww...you can see Thom getting emotional and shit.

>IDOL ENVY

gaaayyyyyyyyyyyy

Hot. Got any more?

Why are you messing me around?

he luh bad bitches

fuck off with this shit smfh

You don't wanna know my mang

Thom is so uncomfortable there lol
I would be too with Stipe rubbing his aids boner against me.

Nah

>i'm gonna fuck your tight ass bitch

jeez Michael chill out!!

I dont think he's uncomfortable, he's just overwhelmed that he gets to be so close to his inspiration.

square

He'll be fine

thom dont you to know

he got assfucked by styppeee and loved it

not that guy but for such an artistic dude who openly votes far left he is honestly a true blue beer drinking foul mouthed brit who doesnt give a fuck about people's feelings. add that to the fact he's clearly on the spectrum and probably very conscious of his personal space, i feel like he doesnt want a dude licking his face

>a true blue beer drinking foul mouthed brit
what about thom yorke has ever given you that impression lol

He does grab his tummy and pull him into the hug though, I think he's just awkward.

Also this.

his interviews give me that impression, i mean i dont know him personally but he espouses a distinctly different character to his poncy american indie contemporaries

This is true

I'll give you foul mouthed and he has a drinking problem but I wouldn't call him true blue at all, and he's usually pretty well spoken in his interviews, if a little awkward.

>add that to the fact he's clearly on the spectrum and probably very conscious of his personal space
He was just nervous there, look at the Radiohead show at Glastonbury 2003 and he's perfectly fine.

I know he's not the perfect image of some effete indie dude but he's not exactly bernard manning either