youtube.com/watch?v=ld3PWrd8sbE
altarsdeath.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=jiOaJUVKN-g
youtube.com/watch?v=X3ib8agrGdE
youtube.com/watch?v=reK3SLFX0-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the last thread isn't even over at bump limit dumbass

yeah it is

That's blackposter's MO, make a thread prematurely so he can keep forcing his epik maymay

4th for vektor:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMCsv-zj56s

anyone have the picture of the black chick sitting in a run down neighborhood

youtube.com/watch?v=co0A3vT-6-k

Who /mdf/ here?

One more week

HEY HEY HEY

youtube.com/watch?v=e7kJRGPgvRQ

youtube.com/watch?v=bc0sJvtKrRM

youtube.com/watch?v=PJwo6bMKBaw

youtube.com/watch?v=a247R3mNs5A
best one imo

something more mature
youtube.com/watch?v=FN5NpaSbVQU

yeah it was funny the first few times but it's getting boring

and on top of that he's got the gall to call me out on posting "chicks that aren't metal like the black girls we somrtimes post in the OP" like his are more metal than mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=WKYhi6Om5wg

>giving money to hypercucks who let lefty faggots tell them who they can and can't book for their festival

disgusting desu

>cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=SE6jy78tV78

>le e-celeb XDXDDXDdxdD

you're still paying to see what tumblr has decided you're allowed to see

>I post like a retard because I can't think of any rational way to get my shitty arguments across. Hopefully nobody will notice

but I'm 100% correct. you can play le witty retort game all you want but it's true.

>but I'm 100% correct
nuhuh noyernot

So you've got nothing then, I'm glad you agree with me. I hope you and your wife's son enjoy mdf

>So you've got nothing then
I'm not you mate, don't see how you're having such a hard time figuring that out.

Despite "cuck" being such a stupid and juvenile insult according to most liberal (for the lack of a better word) people, it's incredible how much time they spend obsessing over it.

It's a silly 4-letter insult which lost its meaning in like a day, but still people throw a tantrum and need to derail threads whenever it's used, apparently to prove that they are "so above it, man". It basically means the same as the -fag suffix did back in the day, i.e. nothing.

What's the verdict on Eluveitie?
youtube.com/watch?v=iijKLHCQw5o

Yeah but there's the connotation that the ones using it are typically Sup Forumsfags trying to start shit about the decline of Western civilization or someshit.
It doesn't feel like good and innocent fun like "fag" was.

will there ever be another black metal band as good as dissection?

Are you finding it very problematic?

No, I just find it very dumb, shitty, unfunny, irrelevant and unoriginal. Doubt you'd enjoy it very much if me and a group of crossposting retards suddenly decided to derail the entire thread into baneposting either.

Only if there will be a metal band named "My Wife's Son".

Is anything on nuclear blast quintessential shit taste-core?

If I find "fag" to be completely okay and fun, why would I find "cuck" problematic?
I just find Sup Forumsfags and their memes obnoxious.

Smells like Reddit in here

No it doesn't. I've been here since before Sup Forums even existed and even if /news/ had a similar flavor, at least it didn't breed paranoid faggots with a "everything I don't like is from another site" mentality.
I'm more of an oldfag than at least half of Sup Forums. Back then all of Sup Forums was comfortably racist/homophobic and it was fun because you couldn't tell the difference between those that were genuinely like this and those that were only pretending for fun. There was no need to differentiate them anyway because there wasn't a group of self-important retards with a persecution complex and delusions of political importance who embarrassed everyone with their proselytism and shitty envelope-pushing memes.

Everyone remembers this site's development differently, you don't get to to claim authority over what Sup Forums is, was or should be just because you're supposedly an "oldfag".

Take your ass to bed, gramps. The only one who's being self-important is you.

I really feel that if you removed Julie Christmas from this record, nothing would be lost. Not that I'm agains female vocals in any sort of meal but it just sounds really strained and forced, to the detriment of the whole album.

She really is nigh unbearable.

It really is telling when the best moments on the album is where she shuts up and lets CoL just do their thing.

I was mostly just trying to call you out on your bullshit accusations.
At any rate you can't deny that Sup Forums is retarded and that their memes might be fun if they weren't designed to promote an agenda, but since they are, they suck.

youtube.com/watch?v=gkMlbS6JHj0&list=PLYscXtOSkiBnFMFljSaa-fa42h1xafVvj

Their former drummer, Adrian, died tonight. Really fucking feeling this track right now.

Oh shit, is it confirmed? That's really shitty, RIP.
youtube.com/watch?v=cng2DEH5IYI

Only dreams now, friend

What's your AOTYSF btw?

they're not that retarded if you check the statistics

Wew lad

Vektor. No memes.

Fo reals?

hyped desu

I like Cradle of Filth's first four albums and I think Cruelty and the Beast is a must-listen.

Also, Dani's lyrics are very impressive, very intricate and he doesn't get props for being such a good lyricist.

Yeah. I fucking love Vektor, I found out about them when they had just released Black Future and always have been listening to them since then. I saw them live a few months ago and I was really impressed by their new material. Also I'm a huge fan of early Voivod and seeing them do their own spin on the thrash space opera concept album is very exciting.

Is this the best djent song ever written?
youtube.com/watch?v=_xRN8A2UBZ8

Did Devy try to make the most proge album cover possible

Sounds like sludgent

Listening to that track right now. I sing along to that final clean vocal part every time.

I normally don't like djent, but I enjoyed this.

Not gonna lie, I could totally get into this whole ambient djent meme thing if some of the vocals and melodies weren't so unbearably poppy.

Pretty good.

seconding vektor with no memes. crazy detailed album

This is pretty good djent
youtube.com/watch?v=xTNu2KDqkXw
youtube.com/watch?v=BU9OXcyYa80

Yeah that's my problem with TesseracT too

ayy deleted

How does Australia make good BM/Atmoshit?

Is the scorching hellhole bleaker and more godless than the frozen hellholes of yurop?

did someone say sludgent
youtube.com/watch?v=yjg_dLEZb7w
youtube.com/watch?v=WAsG5XY8w6Q

that first one literally sounds like Khanate that's been sped up

m8 being stuck in the outback with no water is a pretty bleak situation
For real though, half of the Australian BM scene from my area. Tim Yatras is from the same suburb as me.

If I want to get into Katatonia where should I be starting?

Rec me some Obscure mysterious dm or I'll ban all of you faggots/cucks

Adiral Angry has one of the sexiest drum sounds i've heard.

>getting wisdom teeth taken out
>everyone tells me its a painful horrible experience
>get it done
>next day I have no pain or any ailments
I feel great.
Post some feel good metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=ld3PWrd8sbE

Good or mediocre guitarist?

definetly good

Start with Viva Emptoness and go backwards if you want more metal and forwards if you want less

From the very start. Dance of December Souls and Brave Murder Day are GOAT.

altarsdeath.bandcamp.com/

>Vektor
>Good
when will this meme end?

Checked out their other stuff out of curiosity and these guys actually seem pretty fucking dank.
youtube.com/watch?v=jiOaJUVKN-g

Yeah, I really like the guitarist's style, guy can write some amazing riffs
>11:12
youtube.com/watch?v=X3ib8agrGdE

Guenon

Why all the tech death hate? You realize not all of it is Winds of creation style hyper wank

thank you, it's pretty good, have this picture in return

hating winds of creation is a shitty forced meme anyway, you guys have zero standards anymore

simply epik

sure thing pal

lol u mad wanksta

shit like this is the reason people think tech death has no redeeming albums

samefagging won't make a meme

>t. my wife's son

youtube.com/watch?v=reK3SLFX0-Q

DESIGNATED

yo this is pretty good though

Fuck you're paranoid man

It's like nile but shit

Doesn't matter, winds of creation is perfect beyond any critique, talking shit on it shouldn't be allowed

I'm marrying chicken's egg tomorrow. Metal for this feel?

Fuck your shit meme and kill yourself you dumb nigger

this is bretty gud

>t. my wife's son

>wank of creation
>perfect beyond any critique
kekaku
you're fucking retarded man I feel bad for making fun of you now
shits like 80 wankery

You've lost your touch jesse, this is the same thing you posted yesterday, how do we ban your ass?

whos jesse, and where does your paranoia end

Kill yourself you fucking retard

no? i don't wanna

wanks of creation

maybe because he looks like a Twilight larper and has the voice of a dying chicken? :^)

Wank of Creation meme growing pretty strong. I kinda hope it succeeds. It's a good album but needs to be taken down a notch.