Will he make it through this decade?

will he make it through this decade?

Yes. He is living a calm and zen lifestyle and will probably live to be a hundred.

i hope not. i seriously hate that jew fuck. people put him on some kind of pedestal only because the bar is so low that his own mediocrity is seen as some kind of high art act.

its sad really

Hes not gonna die anytime soon

shit bait tbqh

reminder that cohen intended to fully retire from music and become a buddhist in the early 2000's, until his manager jewed him of all his money

he'll be fine

Will hell be fine, though?

Where do i start with this guy?

10/10

That's pretty fucking sad. Are those albums any good or does he not care enough to put any effort in?

Welp...

they're actually pretty good
someone 50 years into their career shouldn't be making music that good desu

The guy has managed a level of consistency over his career that most people would only dream of.

>Ignoring his first two albums

The first two were released in 67 and 69. Christgau was really early in his career then and maybe didn't get around to reviewing them.

Yeah, only Dear Heather and Ten New Songs are not that great, and i'm not the biggest fan of Various Positions, even if it does have some great songs.

Yeesh, I've rarely seen a case other than maybe New York Dolls where Xgau had an artist's cum dripping down his chin this much.

Lennon m8

What's his best album?

Still a better writer than Dylan.

Still a better writer than almost anyone.