What's the most underrated song they ever wrote?

What's the most underrated song they ever wrote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcVnY_wtdGc
youtube.com/watch?v=fpk835d1K7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stupid car

high and dry

Creep

in limbo

Radiohead are so big that I don't think underrated exists for them. But I'd have to say paperbag writer.

Creep

Creep desu.
very good melody and a ok chord progression. its better to sing it alone with your guitar than the original version tho.

palo alto

also i am citizen insane is essentially just aphex worship but it's still such a nice tune.

these are my twisted words

we have a winner here!

Knives out

youtube.com/watch?v=YcVnY_wtdGc

i got to see that live! really great. sort of has a ful stop feel (at least the live version of ful stop)

Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong

HUNTING BEARS

Pearly*

Black Star
Last Flowers

This
Also The Trickster and Coke Babies

Creep

Go Slowly

Inside my Head

Bulletproof... I Wish I Was doesn't get nearly enough love

PERMANENT DAYLIGHT

You is just as good as any of their 90's output, just had the misfortune of being on Pablo Honey

Scatterbrain

"Monk with Tourettes" and "Jug Balance (Increasing the distance)" are probably my favourites.

all of this, plus Thinking About You, A Punchup at a Wedding, Jigsaw Falling Into Place, Down is the New Up, Up on the Ladder, 4 Minute Warning, Codex and Glass Eyes

nice.
also gagging order and fog

but these are just underrated bc they're b sides that not everyone's listened to i don't know if that really counts

the amazing sounds of orgy

B A N A N A C O

If any song would ever replace Electioneering Palo Alto is the one.

Just make it the opener to the album and have everything else shift so that Fitter Happier leads straight into Climbing Up The Walls. I like that order a lot personally

Punch-Up is great but other than that how are any of the album tracks you mentioned/quoted underrated besides maybe In Limbo or Black Star. Whenever people bring up the last three Radiohead albums nobody ever shuts up about Jigsaw or Codex or Glass Eyes and whenever people bring up Amnesiac nobody ever shuts up about Knives Out. And I love all those songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=fpk835d1K7U

no contest

Sulk.

''jew do it to elvis, it's true, nooneelvesbuttshoe.'' a true classic.