ITT:

ITT:
Songs that for whatever reason never fail to make you feel.
Share songs, share reasons

youtu.be/3ONLloVa-pI

I fell in love a few months ago and I would listen to this song a lot because I think it's a beautiful song, and it had that going for it anyway. Things didn't work out though, and I had my heart broken a while back.
I had to say goodbye indefinitely yesterday. One of the toughest things I've had to do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z4PKzz81m5c
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6BEMzVhhIc
youtube.com/watch?v=7EcDHtubRSo
youtube.com/watch?v=CvFH_6DNRCY
youtube.com/watch?v=p9XkTeNUTgY
youtube.com/watch?v=jkeef9dVKDk
youtube.com/watch?v=TcW7VotMwXY
youtube.com/watch?v=CMM2tgnzNhw
youtu.be/y9Mse62NFl4
youtube.com/watch?v=WMz5W_VzhCw
youtube.com/watch?v=iB7E1D_3Na4
youtube.com/watch?v=1so-s-sI9L8
youtube.com/watch?v=CqZgd6-xQl8
youtube.com/watch?v=y2UU_sZTpYs
youtube.com/watch?v=yiFLQklABUg
youtube.com/watch?v=j-B1A9rExk0
youtube.com/watch?v=TV_iZ9QwXZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=O6sC4i4w4eo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Zhh9MyIeo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzTCbaZj5HA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kklRLVrt9Qo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QTMqes6HDqU
youtube.com/watch?v=8Ct5KTM-A_c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gB4ycH4gZZk
youtube.com/watch?v=tyVSe9EdTVI
youtube.com/watch?v=2_hN3otvC6g
youtu.be/Rf1n_i4Kvk8
youtube.com/watch?v=luM6oeCM7Yw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump
Join the feels anons

I don't feel, I am an empty husk of my former self.
Music for this feel?

Jazz

I accidentally hurt the person i loved recently.
Music for this feel please.

Rainy mood and this
youtu.be/z4PKzz81m5c

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6BEMzVhhIc

Makes me feel like I should be at a celebration party with confetti falling everywhere

cky- close yet far
youtube.com/watch?v=7EcDHtubRSo
I'm a failure and I hate my life, and never seem to be able to accomplish anything or get anywhere in life.

My feels playlist:

Claude Debussy - Clair De Lune
youtube.com/watch?v=CvFH_6DNRCY

Animal Collective - Banshee Beat
youtube.com/watch?v=p9XkTeNUTgY

The Grateful Dead - Eyes of the Worlds
youtube.com/watch?v=jkeef9dVKDk

youtube.com/watch?v=TcW7VotMwXY
:(

youtube.com/watch?v=CMM2tgnzNhw

I don't like him because I do the same kind of music he does but better because I'm not entirely crazy but crazy enough to relate insanity in a not as insular way but I know I'll never get famous. Plus, I just think I'm a better songwriter than him.

Those were days of roses

youtu.be/y9Mse62NFl4

>Kinoko Teikoku - Ankle
That is fucking beautiful.

the feels are strong with this one

youtube.com/watch?v=WMz5W_VzhCw

Ive got a relationship opportunity but my anxieties and depression are making me worry that Ill fuck things up
youtube.com/watch?v=iB7E1D_3Na4

Well do you think she likes you?

I tried confessing to her after about a week of us going out when we first met, in August of last year, but she said shed rather be friends for the time being. About 4 months after that, after we grew a bit distant, she got a boyfriend that she ended up breaking up with about 3 months ago. Pretty much directly after she broke up, we started talking again, and recently, we've been getting really close, even closer than when we first met.
I have about 3 months before she goes off to college, and I want to believe that she sees me as more than a friend, but Im just so afraid of fucking things up like i did before. We connect so well and shes really the only person Ive felt this with and I dont want to lose that.
Sorry for the blog post, this will most likely fall on deaf ears, but I feel like I need to get it off my chest, and its not like I have any close friends I can tell this to.

I feel that.
Honestly, go for it. As long as you're sincere, she'll probably at least be accepting if she doesn't feel the same way.

youtube.com/watch?v=1so-s-sI9L8

youtube.com/watch?v=CqZgd6-xQl8

youtube.com/watch?v=y2UU_sZTpYs

Expecting Hate, but fuck I love The Postal Service

youtube.com/watch?v=yiFLQklABUg

this drum beat sounds like burial

youtube.com/watch?v=j-B1A9rExk0
youtube.com/watch?v=TV_iZ9QwXZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=O6sC4i4w4eo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Zhh9MyIeo
My favorite band when i was little kid
Listening to this makes me nostalgic
Also this is the very last thing band ever played, and the guitarist died a few years later

My other feel tracks
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kzTCbaZj5HA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kklRLVrt9Qo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QTMqes6HDqU

chet plays trumpet will you work your ass of in the gym

youtube.com/watch?v=8Ct5KTM-A_c

always feel with this one, first song that made me cry

I know that feel, OP. Had to go through a similar thing. I catch myself looking at the driver of every passing car and looking down every alley because I kind of expect her to turn up somewhere, even though she already moved to another city.
I really need to move, I can't deal with this anymore. It's definitely the right thing to do, though.

Give it a try, and if it doesn't work, use the clean break of her going away. My advice is, as important as the friendship might be for you, even if it's the most important one you ever had, it's not good for your mental health to stick around if you have feelings that go significantly past friendship and she doesn't.
Also, but that might just be me, still being around her after that makes me feel pitied, which I don't like. Even if it's not meant that way, the closeness felt condescending.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gB4ycH4gZZk

This song fucks me up. I can hardly listen to it cause it makes me think "is this what you really want? To leave eachothers lives and never see eachother again? And then one day years into the future, what if we see eachother and think of what could've been, and what a mistake we made?- it'll be too far gone to fix.."

Idk. Song hits me hard man.

The first time I heard this song I was tripping and I was rolling around my floor crying for like ten minutes

That is a thought I don't like because the conclusion I always arrive at is that she probably is happy to move on and probably did it long before I would.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyVSe9EdTVI

Thanks for the /adv/, anons. Ill play it by ear the next few months and try not to fuck anything up while im at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2_hN3otvC6g

The last line is like a gut punch. A true example of the lyrics complementing the music in a meaningful way. The rhythm of the picking sort of mimics the sound of train wheels, lending itself to the image of the 'parasitic' nomad who flits from place to place.

It's comforting to know I'm not alone. Hope things work out for you, user.

youtu.be/Rf1n_i4Kvk8

youtube.com/watch?v=luM6oeCM7Yw

Very depressing time in my life when I first heard this. Every part of this song just comforts me, from the vocals to the strings in the background.