/metal/

HAILZ METAL BRETHERN AND DEATH TO POSEUR.

ALL OF METAL IS POSER. I AM NOT I AM 100% DESERVER OF THE I.N.RI ALBUM. I THINK ONLY I IS OF DESERVING OF THE TRUE CULT. EVERYBODY ELSE IS KID WHO LISTEN GORGOROTH AND BRUMZU. BUT I AM TRUE METAL AND TRUE ELIET. THIS ALBUM NOT DESERVE POPULAR BEUSAES IS TOO GOOD FOR THE SEEP OF MASS. I AM NOT CHRISTIAN SO I AM DESERVE OF THIS. I WILL BE METAL UNTIL I DAY AND AFTER AND THEN YOU WILL STILL NOT UNDERSTAND THE REAL ELITE. THIS IS FOR THE TRV UNDERGROUND ONLY YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND AND YOU WILL NOT BUY. IN IDEAL WORLD HITLER WOULD STILL BE ALIVE AND INSTEAD OF KIKES HE WOULD KILL PEOPLE WHO BUY INRI WHO DONT SHOULD BUY INRI BECAUSE INRI IS ELITE AND FOR THE ELITE BY THE ELITE LIKE ME AND ONLY ME AND MAYBE MY FRIEND ROBBIE. HE ALSO ELITE BUT HE DOESNT BUY THIS . I DONT UNDERSTAND HE ELITE LIKE ME. I AM ONLY FRIEND WITH ELITE. I HAD TO SEEK LONG TIME TO0 FIND GIRLFIWND WHO ALSO INRI THE CULT APPRECIATES. BUT I HAVENT FOUND. IF YOU GIRL WHO LIKE INRI BUT LIVE IN NETHERLANDS CAL ME MY PHONE NUMBER IS 06 385356881. WE CAN LISTEN TO INRI TOGETHERS AND BANG HEAD. IF YOU PRETEND I WILL NUCLEAR DRUM YOUR SKULL MYSELF I DONT ACCEPT POSEURS POSEURS WILL DIE ALL WILL DIE POSEURS NOT WELCOME TO THE INRI. INRI FOR THE CULT BY THE CULT ONLY THE CULT. YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTOOD THE CULT.

HAILZ WAGNAR LAMOUNIE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tcoFXco_Lkg
youtube.com/watch?v=pQYWC9ezebw
v1.realmofmetal.org/2016/05/katatonia-fall-of-hearts-2016.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CHAUQNTwYZo
youtube.com/watch?v=H7dlvcwln_M
youtube.com/watch?v=uPitX59vA88
youtube.com/watch?v=SwYghVjtnIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post your face when a false entries

post some old school death metal being played by NEW bands.

youtube.com/watch?v=tcoFXco_Lkg

youtube.com/watch?v=pQYWC9ezebw

Fuck you

Isn't the lead singer a university professor now?

GET A GUN

kys

Yes

>ywn burned and died

I mean, only if Satan tells me to

SHOOT AT RANDOM

GET A GUN

KILL THEM ALL

hey it's the meme with the shooting at random :)

IT'S OUT

You should follow its advice, especially the last line of the song.

>cuckatonia

rip adrian guerra

>192kpbs
nah, i'll wait

Well he was planning the stab but our protagonist outsmarted him in a typical disney fashion.
Link?

AOTY

What even happend with the Last.FM user Cooldude1992???????

>what is the new Aborted album
>what is the upcoming Dark Funeral album

>Dark Funeral

nobody cares about these old nerds anymore

you're meming hard, but both of those albums are good

If I was meming hard I would've said shit like Amon Amarth
But their last one is too bad to be even remotely good bait for AOTY

any other good releases so far?

oh well I consider terminal redux to much better than the new aborted and dark funeral, other good releases of this year are chthe'illist, desaster, death fortress, oranssi pazuzu, Gommorah, Vipassi, Game over, Abbath, new katalepsy will soon be released

is it normal to drink heavily while alone, crying as you listen to bolt thrower and think about world war one?

What lead guitarist has the best licks of all time?

thanks m8

also forgot destroyer 666

Marty Friedman

false

>mfw listening to humanity's last breath for the first time
damn

I remember them having a lot of BLEGH breakdowns

kerry kang

kerry we wuz kangs n shieet?

curry kong was best RIP brother I will lift a pient 4u

Yes

This.

So with OSDM revival bands, is the point to have OSDM-inspired riffs, or to have shitty production?

Gruesome is a shit attempt to cash in on dumb Death fanboys.

Both. The main types of revival bands are the crustier Swedeath types, the more midpaced Bolt Thrower types and the heavier Incantation types but that's not a representation of every band. Also
>Raw means shitty
Kys

Is cannibal corpse the only death metal band making groovy catchy material? They are fucking excellent but I just cant find any other bands doing that.

Everybody is too busy jerking off to technical bands blip blops

>>Raw means shitty
>Kys
>implying I'm not an avid OSDM/Grindfag

you got any recs for those BT type revival bands? I know HoB, Warmaster, Decaying etc

listen to jungle rot u nerd

Yes, one of the most well known death metal bands has absolutely no bands playing their style. Despite their fame they have not managed to influence any modern bands, only Necrophagist and The Faceless have managed to influence modern death metal.

th..thanks

soreption, katalepsy

thats more core/slam its good but it sounds nothing like CC

post good stuff god damn !

youtube.com/watch?v=CHAUQNTwYZo

What are some Carcass-influenced bands that aren't necessarily goregrind, but not meloshit either?

What the fuck do you want

>tfw studying to this album and feeling like it's the sound of your brain activity

you first

Impaled - Mondo Medicale. Literally what you want.

If you could change one thing about /metal/, what would it be?

epik

ban jesse

I'd be the most beloved tripfag of all time and have every thread screech to a halt everytime I posted as everyone fawned over my superior taste and colossal manhood

I would ban /metal/ from Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=H7dlvcwln_M
youtube.com/watch?v=uPitX59vA88
youtube.com/watch?v=SwYghVjtnIw

only discussion about good music allowed

I'd ban (You)

cheers senpai

What are some Death influenced bands that are neither progressive shit or death metal?

What do you guys think of Children of Bodom?

Would I be allowed to talk about Ulcerate?

They were never good

Of course not

First 4 albums are great, 5th one is solid buttmetal if you're down for that, then they go poopoo
no

I'd ban the general.

I always considered them teen pop since only 12 to 15 year olds would listen to them

Yes

Why not?

What are some Gorguts-influenced bands that aren't necessarily tech death, but not dissoshit either?

Because only discussion of good music would be allowed

They why are you here?

What are some Vektor-influenced bands that aren't necessarily tech thrash, but not progeshit either?

Yeah and ulcerate is good

What are some Pantera-influenced bands that aren't necessarily TEXAS THRASH, but not glamshit either?

If you're retarded

I think this shitposter has genuine autism, I've seen them get locked into repeating the same idea over and over even though nobody gives a shit like this

Korn

>implying it's a samefag

What are some Ulcerate-influenced bands that aren't soundtracks for prepping the bull, but aren't hipstershit either?

>I think everyone ITT has genuine autism
ftfy

What are some Carcass-influenced bands?

No for people of all intelligences

Post week rec/rate
How bad was that new Gruesome EP?

I always forget it

What are some bands?

that Desecrator album is noice