ITT: post people with the best taste in music

i'll start:

rateyourmusic.com/~floatings

Me

No, me

true man i love u

>Sgt.pepper 5 star
definitely not a perfect album

you only think that cuz you're a fucking retard who can't appreciate fantastic vocal harmonies and pristine production

Not arguing that it's bad. Its a 4/4.5 star but not 5. It ain't perfect

that's cool but hey dude, do you wanna smoke some weed?

Not if you gave their satanic majesties second request a 1.5

Prove that you have better taste than me.

lol BJM made much better music ddue

That's their best. That methodrone, take it from the man, give it back and thank god for mental illness are very much equal but satanic majesties tops. Also highway 61 revisited 1.5?

I don't need to, I know I have better taste. You prove that you have better taste than me.

Do have to agree with your mental illness rating though

ever hear spacegirls? that and TGFMI are my favorites

and yea dude i really hate bob dylan. i've heard a handful of his albums but i hated highway 61 the most. idk maybe one day his shit will click for me like the beatles did but for now i don't care

stop

Spacegirl & other favourites is good as well but not like TSMSR. Also abbey road ≥ sgt.pepper

i've been giving dylan second chances for like 10 years now

maybe someday

stop what

hey now... abbey road has some fantastic songs on it for sure but as a single entity/album i can't get into it to save my life. sgt peppers is an album that's been played to me since childhood though (according to my mom who's a huge beatles fan) so maybe that's why it has better grip for me

The whole fuss behind dylan is the lyrics mainly but musically he is great also

he can be nice musically but yeah he's one of those classic rock canons i've never really cared about. i love led zeppelin and some sabbath albums though

Sorry but it seems that you accidentally posted the link to Sal's RYM page

that would be me

Yeah probably, I like the variety and cohesion of abbey road. Flows great with nice sets of songs that basically act as one song. A nice callback to an earlier song is used on the album too

what early song would you say that is?

what do you think about the white album? i love the white album, it's so much fun

He soooo xD
He brought us Joe Meek and Unwound!
When someone points out his totally ironic idiocy, he goes like "what does you mean by this?" Such a troll! xD

An earlier song on the album, I haven't listened to it in ages. The white album had some stand out songs, back in the ussr, helter skelter, yer blues but it just sounds like a collection of songs rather than an album. Not very continuous

no it's more like prompting you to elaborate so i know you stand by your words and ultimately trust yourself

quit whining retard