/kpg/ Kpop General

Suck when you haven't seen new pics of your waifu for days.

Other urls found in this thread:

3.bp.blogspot.com/-FLCJIzSi2Yw/Vzywx3hD4wI/AAAAAAAAFNc/X3qIbn5Uy-4dUE0XqD-qLj6aGaOqokugQCLcB/s1600/arin5.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for jeb bush

Nayeon is fucking ugly.

choA-ya...

doubt you nugus could even last 7 seconds, let alone 10

I wouldn't hesitate for a second

>here

Crayon Pop

your just jealous of his knowledge tbqhwu

hey

i love wendy ok?

Red light district concept~

i think 10 seconds could cover everything for me - all the way from getting hard to cumming

when will smshitters kill themselves
excluding taeyeon posters, live a long and prosperous life

does lovelyz count as sm?

hyunaqt...

Its time niggas
Post your Twice waifus please
+100 points for Jihyo
Ill start

nothing wrong with being a nostalgiafag

sex lizard...

>you nugus
As in "sex nugus"...?

depends which lovelyz you post

Now I want a JBC

I agree, one of the better gaypop releases this year so far. Spring's been a little weak otherwise.

Jooheon has lyric credits on pretty much every track and production credits on Baeksaltang. Nice that the album tracks don't feel like an afterthought

The thing about Pretty U is that it sounds like an old sitcom opening song and I don't mean that in a funny way. The choreography is supposed to be impressive and it shows a lot of hard work but it's just any musical ever. Boring.

as in, virgin nobodies

are those even good

I post all of them

good choice

3.bp.blogspot.com/-FLCJIzSi2Yw/Vzywx3hD4wI/AAAAAAAAFNc/X3qIbn5Uy-4dUE0XqD-qLj6aGaOqokugQCLcB/s1600/arin5.gif

I fucking LOVE Jisoo!

dont post short hair uggo and you're permitted to live a long and prosperous life

LOOK AT HIS BUTT

ew leave

Article: Jessica, "Juniors I've been noticing? Girlfriend and Twice are so pretty and good"

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+544, -94] Well I hope Girlfriend or Twice don't learn from you how to run off with a man for a business while betraying their groups

2. [+473, -81] Maybe because her boyfriend is her CEO but he's giving her so much media play. She's been spamming the media these past couple of days nonstop, worse than her SNSD days.

3. [+437, -68] "Jessica who's a singer, actress, and designer" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Honestly shouldn't she be embarrassed to call herself an actress and designer at this point? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+27, -14] Just what does SM do to manage their artists that their faces all end up so ugly once they leave... she used to be so pretty

5. [+20, -31] I don't hate or like her but her voice does pull you in... she manages to turn any song she sings into her own style

6. [+18, -14] Girlfriend, Twice > Wall > Jessica

7. [+16, -11] It's been a day since her song was released and it keeps dropping on the charts. What do you think that means? It means her song wasn't up there for musicality but because the public was just interested in the Tiffany vs Jessica rivalry and what her first solo since leaving SNSD sounded like. Both Tiffany and Jessica aren't on the charts for having good songs.

8. [+16, -14] I hope Twice doesn't end up with a member like her and continues to release albums for a long, long time

9. [+13, -7] Jessica needs to fix the work she got done on her face or whatever she did because the prettiness she used to have before is gone

10. [+13, -4] I bet she'll never mention any junior SM groups

Bless you other Nayeon lover

It's just a weak and lacking track for me. Watching it performed is the only way I can listen to it. The song itself didn't deserve a win but I'm still happy they won

short hair uggo?

no don't say that

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

>straitjacket concept
WAIT
didn't someone actually ask for that a month ago?
D A E B A K
we have a stylist noona who reads kpg

Getting drunk and fucking her silly.

>that harness thing
omo...

give me my 100 points nigga

Do Discord niggas really coordinate memes and avatarfag ITT? Or is Discord just a giant meme that doesn't really exist?

>Jooheon has lyric credits on pretty much every track
Don't you mean IM?

Yeah, tell me more

so pretty

>NO
>FUCKING
>LOVELYZ

DROPPED

Im the chick in back

>backless wonho
they know

why are korean girls so afraid of heights?

they actually do that shit desu

where will i get my sulli fix now...

>I dont like vernon desu
u w0t m8

the gesamtkunstwerk of Pretty U is unlike anything in kpop, ever

B-But...

I want my hundo points nigga

She knows whats up, stfu now yezipedo

>picking up jessica in the first place

you're pretty hot, security noona

Nayeon Unnie is the best desu
Baka user

>1. [+544, -94] Well I hope Girlfriend or Twice don't learn from you how to run off with a man for a business while betraying their groups

SAVAGE

spot the mother of 3

A black day for kpop indeed

>tfw none of the aoas have updated their instagram since that retarded drama shit
fuck you netizens you dumb gooks

Both of them do, I just don't care that I.M exists
no

Apparently they are doing an mwave signed good luck

Me after seeing Sica take a bunch of pics with niggers: more like DROPPEDsica

I just don't like him aesthetically, he's always gotten bad styling too since unnies have no idea how to handle hapas lmao
he sounds nice in still lonely though

post kdonks

23 was SOTY 2015

stay a while. post more wonhos.

post more showhos

100 points desu
Gomaps my niggaz

when is 24 out?

11/10 Too much salt. IGN

It's surprising that they would win with such a weak song. I guess it's because of the novelty of a musical choreography.

post more of this sex youngling

when the netizens shut up for a bit

idol is the best is the worst crap i've ever seen

so never, fug

Thanks

showhyuk is the one and only
it's just the fandom. and all the preorders and streams that won it for them, not the song. the boys probably could've come back with anything and won it

FUcking ped leave my unnie alone

Jessica is a p101 spazzer as well, she should've popped by to watch the shows with us

It's because starlights got complacent. Literally the only reason it happened.

come closer just 10 seconds~

If you ask

Knetz need a good dicking and a blunt Tbh, they're constantly agitated over nothing.

I'd be happy to provide both Tbh

>tfw it's not even midnight in yurop yet
why does it have to take so long so kpg can be good again

she's wrong and you're wrong
my day is ruined now

why wouldn't I? she has a nice voice and I like her axillae and feet too
it pains me to have to let go of her now

>he wants it to be gayshit time
lol fuck off

nice to see starlights are getting sick of vixx's songs getting worse