Is this the best lineup of 2016?

Is this the best lineup of 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

globaldarkness.com/articles/history_of_chicago_house.htm
soundcloud.com/rinsefm/kennydope271015?in=kenny-dope/sets/kenny-dope-anything-goes-radio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's pretty intimidating actually

i hope they release schedules soon

when the fuck did ween get back together?

No

Death Grips, a few others and the rappers are the only things good with that lineup

gener needed some dope money

are the hives still a thing?

>tfw you dont live in chicago

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

wew lad

i've only heard of two people on this lineup

>Living anywhere that isn't LA, NYC, Chicago, Austin, or Seattle
baka

I didn't even know half those bands were even still around.

What the fuck this lineup is actually amazing.

holy shit

>Benga & Sgt Pokes

Benga doesn't do dubstep anymore, does he?

DEVO and BECK are also included

The Misfits will be the worst show at this festival. It will be a complete disaster and Danzig will probably rip a hole in his 30-year-old shirt. Screencap this post for later.

>tfw finally get to see thursday

the gods are smiling upon me

Not usually but I'd wager that based on the circumstances here, he's gonna do a dubstep set.

I'm going to get absolutely wasted to see NOFX. The only way their live shows are tolerable is if you are as fucked up as they are.

Yes, and the full lineup isn't even out yet

If I had a choice of a free ticket to Riot Fest or a slow and painful death, i'd choose the death

devo and beck are also on the lineup

This is the most based line up of the year

only if you like oogle pop punk

primavera sound is the only correct answer

this

it was suppose to be Levitation ;_;

>Between the Buried and Me
>Protest the Hero
>Textures

Motherfucker. Fallujah is pretty sick too.

looks good
featuring: everyone.jpg

It's hard to beat the best curated fest in the world.

>a bunch of trash nobody nigger rappers festival

ill pass

Ooo shit. Motherfuckin Glassjaw

there's barely any rap on here are you retarded

skeptical is my fav grime artist

lol
not to mention that grime isn't even actually "rap/hip-hop", but literally this festival is just a showcase of wide range of the uk dance music underground

Jesus fuck I'm excited for Lollapalooza but that's a hundred times better

>tfw you don't live in Europe and you can't afford to get there

I skipped Deerhunter when they came to my city because I didn't want to sit through a full set of Fading Frontier's garbage but now that they're ostensibly done touring that record I really want to see them

>I'm excited for Lollapalooza

sorry buddy this is an 18+ board :^)

I'm going to this one

A lot of good stuff but a lot of shit too

>Pierce the veil
>The wonder years
>All time low
>Underoath - Lol christian post hardcore band
>mfw

you must be a pleb then

Fuck yeah, ??? and ??????? are some of my favorite bands of all time. So hyped for this.

>Rammstein
>Marilyn Manson
>Slipknot
>Korn
Nice

>Hollywood Undead
>mfw

Can I even buy a single day ticket for riotfest? All I see are 3day passes for 170 bucks

beck and devo

I have insider info that ??? And ??????? are actually Animal Collective and Sleep

??? is suppose to be !!!

if you like them you should check out ?????????? too

I don't really care for their music, but The Hives is by far the absolute best live-band I have ever seen. Saw them live at a festival 2 years ago and there has not been that much interaction on any other sort of concert I've been to. Dude played the crowd like a fiddle. Seriously go see them when you get the chance.

Anyyone else going to the Sziget this year? What do y'all think of the line up? I think it's whack but I'm still going though.

I agree

dude thats the best show ive been to, go see them, no joke

azealia banks got kicked off this for being racist as fuck lmao the uk underground was gunning for her
if I was about in june I'd go to this it looks jokes

i went last year it was an amazing show. highlights were lee scratch perry, thrice, and coheed. I had an awesome stay at an air bnb with a stocked open bar. downtown chicago has a lot to offer in terms of edm and theres a sweet arcade bar. jet skid in lake michigan before getting on the plane home. altogether it was inexpensive and a very memorable experience

>downtown chicago has a lot to offer in terms of edm
Like what? I never though of chicago as a big edm city.

house, juke, hip hop, garage and electro is what many of the djs were mixing when i went. The culture there is very wide in scale you can go to an upscale club (like, they wont let you in if you aren't wearing dress shoes) or if you explore a bit like we did, you can find a street party. Really great dancers there and beautiful down to earth people, very easy to get on with, either way the djs are skilled

found this article on chichago house music if it interests you

globaldarkness.com/articles/history_of_chicago_house.htm

>Nobodys
Well if the size of an artist increases the quality of the music to you I think you should go to Capital FM summertime ball instead senpai :^) you'll love it there

> sweet baby jesus thats a line-up wish it were in the states though

>garage
>in America
We are talking about the same "garage" right? You guys haven't fucked it up like you did with dubstep, did you?

sort of like rnb + house over here in the states, Not like the early stuff.

kenny dope embodies this sound in his recent sets, skip ahead a half hour

soundcloud.com/rinsefm/kennydope271015?in=kenny-dope/sets/kenny-dope-anything-goes-radio

so like more ny/nj garage house than uk garage?

pretty cool

also yeah kenny dope's rinse shows are always good

wait Ween is back?

you could play it at riotfest but you might get round housed by a heroine junkie.

>house, juke, hip hop, garage and electro
you post in /bleep/ lad?

yeah, those guys drink a lot a haterade tho

so true but they post good tunes

Not even as good as the cancelled Levitation Fest lineup.

>The Wonder Years
>bad

Oh no...

>scenic douglas park

I can't wait until I hear that someone got shot in or around the area or got fucking robbed at gunpoint.

There's only like 5 artists ever worth going to see at ANY Riot fest everything else is filler, and everyone that goes is the hippest of hipsters. I'm talking about the real faggot ones.

yeah isn't that right near serious gang turf?

Yup. Douglas park is trash, There's a gang that actually claims one corner of the park as their turf and theyre usually just hanging about.

What's funny is that last years Riot Fest was held at a park that USED to pretty bad. The whole neighborhood is now gentrified as fuck and the same people that basically attend These types of events complained about it being held in the neighborhood. So off to niggland the fest went.

See

I thought Joey Bada$$ was getting his ass pounded in prison.

That's Bobby Shmurda

I would only go to Riot-Fest on two conditions...
A) They have The Sex Pistols as headliners
B) They moved it to INGLEWOOD! Fuck Lawndale niggers! They're pussies!

It is a great lineup chance to catch Bad Religions new drummer. There will be a Ramones tribute which will be awesome, but the misfits will break up before the concert they can't even rehearse together right now. Mike Ness is having voice issues and why isn't Offspring on this poster they are booked.

>GWAR with no Oderus

W H Y
H
Y

Best festival lineup I've seen all year.

Nevermind, this is better.

literally who?

Meh

Earlier this year or last year.

tfw

Oh, you're right. Whoops.

P.I.L. might be in the second wave of bookings, but no way will you get Lydon and Jones to share a stage again.

Death Grips is kinda out of place at Riot Fest. How will the normies react when they come up on stage?

my dad wants me to go to this festival with him. it's all shit i listened to 10 years ago but i'll probably end up enjoying it anyway

also how the fuck is babymetal ending up on all these buttrock/metal fests

>How will the normies react when they come up on stage?

death grips were signed to a major label 4 years ago

i went last year, it was totally safe. the whole area was swamped with white people so there was little to no chance of getting mugged

i got some weird looks walking into the mcdonalds full of black people about a mile away, but that's about it

Anyone here planning on going? I bought tickets this morning, flying from CT

whoa shit I didn't realize babymetal was on there

You're right that's weird

>alternate universe where I'm not fucking poor and can go to festivals

People under the stairs
>gasm

Underage b&

Good lineup but FUCKING WEEN is at the top of the chart

L M A O
M
A
O

Still hoping for PUP, Fidlar, The Promise Ring, American Football, Small Brown Bike, AFI, Rage Against the Machine.

That's not too much to ask for, is it?

I like the wonder years :(

primavera is a real experience. The entire thing is on the edge of the water. It also goes until sunrise so you get to see the sun rising over the ocean at the end of each day. It's amazing.

it makes me angry that this exists and I can't go

What sucks even more is that they added the fucking avalanches about a month ago.

feel u boys. i still feel kinda like "what the fuck am i gonna do now" sometimes when i think about it

i hope they decide a new location where the weather isnt thunderstorms half the time

what i am doing is going to this though.

bottom cards better than top card

A fest so good that it was canceled by God Himself.