BWHAAAAAAAA, THEY TOOK AWAY MY FAT "absorbs an entire bag of chettos"

BWHAAAAAAAA, THEY TOOK AWAY MY FAT "absorbs an entire bag of chettos".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qDRORgoZxZU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

helo chetto

I think it's insulting to consider fat girls beautiful

Pls explain

It's she supposed to be this icon for fat women and girls but lost a ton of weight between the her two albums? Seems somewhat contradictary.

Your birth is an insult to the world.

I wouldnt even comsider her fat. Someone like trigglypuff is fat. Shes just a pudgy man hating emtitled femenist, who uses the fat card to bitch and whine about beauty standards, thinking that unobtainable neauty standards are why no one dated her in highschool, when it was actually her shit personality.

Can you link the video please?

youtu.be/qDRORgoZxZU

sup Sup Forums

Damn SICK retort fatty, have a donut for a reward.

Is that your pickup line?

DESU I'd probably nail her if I ever got a chance

thanks

i dunno but i watched her perform on one of those jimmy shows and there was some delicious bum shaking going on
i had fun, and i hope to see more of this in future

Her shot personality and thw fact shed probably call rape if she regretted fucking you, begs to differ, user.

The thing is they're still messing with her identity and misrepresenting her.

She has every right to be upset.

I don't agree completely with what you said, but I heard that from someone who knew her that she actually was a bitch in highschool

BUUUUUUULLSHIT

no shes the mainstream pc pop girl. her whole career will be based on saying things to get ppl mad

butthurted fat cunt kek

>swear words
It's you who's butthurt MSNF, but you can always off yourself to leave this painful world behind where you're not liked by anybody, fat or thin. People have been fat forever, deal with it and realise not everyone likes matchsticks with bolt-on tits and fake lips.

lol but I can assure you that more people don't want half a dozen chins and obesity either

>MSNF

Milk Solids Not Fat

She didn't really cry. It's marketing and you're an idiot

This is a public service annoucement:

Meghan Trainor isn't fat. Her fans treat her like her songs are fat girl anthems, but it's all a lie. I doubt her BMI is even all that far in the overweight range, and it definitely isn't in the obese range.

>swear words
>MSNF
Is this fat fuck for real?

Doing some follow-up, I found online that she is 150 pounds and 5'2". This corresponds to a BMI of 27.5, which is about halfway into the overweight range. Overweight starts at a BMI of 25 and obese starts at a BMI of 30. Morbidly obese is considered above 40.

Slightly overweight, but definitely not worthy of being crowned as a fat girl icon.

You're correct, but this is essentially a good thing. The lower BMI that can consider themselves as "fat" and "oppressed" the less deviation into the "fat zone" that our collective societal consciousness will accept as normal weight. Ironically it's having the exact opposite effect that these people are hoping for.

Interesting idea. You might be right. I'm not so convinced that this is a good thing though.