What will he do after Death Grips?

What will he do after Death Grips?

die

Run in the desert and climb trees.

me

paint, sculpture and spoken word readings outside of Starbucks.

Catch him hanging from his noose like ehhhhhhhh

>after Death Grips
Don't even joke like that.

>Don't even joke like that.

>He doesn't know
Im sorry pal.

He'll finally realize every song Death Grips made was awful and try to make good music

Fyre reunion

he'll kill himself if he can't find a cute tatted white girl to get noided with

eh

Replace Alice Glass in Crystal Castles.

mooch off art heaux groupies and crash at their place

He's a really good painter apparently

back to the Pizza joint, and occasional royalty checks, just enough to buy an ounce or two every few weeks.

This

after he permanently ruptures his vocal cords hell kill himself and donate his body to science
but instead of organs the scientists will find a bunch of baggies of weed in his ribcage
then all the scientists will get stoned while exmilitary plays in the background

>>>Reddit

>implying death grips will ever end
they're gonna be the rolling stones of this generation, can't wai for street wear gramps spouting retarded memes at corporate shows in 2065

HELLA
FUCK&NG
EPIC

>>>Reddit

cryo

Stop

What happened?

I break mirrors with my face

That actually wouldn't be a bad idea.

I actually would rather the opposite. I think Zach and Andy could do some awesome work with Alice's vocals. Ethan Kath is a much worse producer than Zach and Andy.

in the united states

>this

watch some footage

he's already seen it

I hope to god he collabs with Melt-Banana

hell be fine

accountant

I got the feeling that Death Grips are just getting started desu

Surely starting a rap-metal band was the last on his bucket list.

He's just gonna keep painting and writing poetry. I want to buy one of his paintings desu.

Transcend.

hassle people for coins at gas stations

what if Stefan is actually the internet's busiest music nerd

They're done. Finished

Justin Beiber collab album

kill himself probably

yup

ive been trying to get one of his paintings for a while. i live in sacramento and have emailed him but no luck :(

He's already moved on famellanephalificaropelacoxamilenoclatipalus.

how great would a drake and stefan collab album be?

Homeless

Welcome aboard.

pretty bad honestly considering Stefan is just a lyricist and Drake is garbage

Probably some meme rap outfit with edge to it much like DG

He'll probably kill himself shortly DG breaks up, maybe a few weeks or months, couple of years tops.

In all honesty though, DG will probably break up due to his suicide.

edit: shortly after DG breaks up

continue painting and make a pop album with bjork where he uses his beautiful singing voice which everyone agrees is AOTD.

overdose

I wouldn't mind seeing him do some softer spoken experimental rap. I could easily see him doing that.

I honestly want to hear Ride sing, especially if it sounds creepy like his whispered vocals.

Is there any significance to the title "On GP"? I figured since they had an album with the same initials, they might be related

general principle

really been feeling death grips lately. i hated them for awhile, nearly removed them from library cause i play music on shuffle sometimes. after some shits happened though and reading up more on him i really like stefan. he's an artist , beyond just music. after death grips im sure he will find other things to work on whether thats painting or writing or something new entirely. hopefully whatever it is wont be trivialized and turned into a stupid meme by half normies who just like death grips cause "haha wow so intense i love rap and im white lol".

inevitable drug overdose

"I play music on music on shuffle"

what.

It's been a pleasure. STEFAN.

oh lmao.

Man it's so weird because I don't even like Death Grips but share a name with Stefan. Nobody spells it like that. I'm French and everyone is either PH instead of F, and/or E at the end.

Fucking naggers.

It's such a shame the debut album was the only good Crystal Castles album. They had so much damn potential.

DELETE THIS

II was good too.

Stefan Molyneux

If it sounds anything like the weird whispering at the end of Eh it'll be fucking amazing

Qui

>after Death Grips
>implying the three of them won't commit triple suicide on a Skype session that's broadcast at a gig as the final phase of DG

>like he already isn't

honestly im suprised they haven't killed themselves at the end of one of their tours yet. it's really just an eventuality.

Become a Christian, convert Zach and Andy, and they start the most influential Christian Experimental Rapids group of all time: Life Kicks
(Butt that is)

He'll get a comfy job as an art teacher.

open a bbq shack

im goin down to the house of sausage

>people actually listen to death grips
>people actually listen to death grips unironically

this is stupid and not funny tbqh

cringed

>he uses the term 'unironically' unironically

> tfw people ironically listen to Death Grips ironically

>implying this doesn't happen