God Sup Forums this is so beautiful

god Sup Forums this is so beautiful

why haven't you listened to it?

the chord progression 2 minutes into Ems is one of the most gorgeous things in all electronic music

rhubarb and stone in focus tier, IMO

here's a different track though

youtube.com/watch?v=yam3CWqoZEc&list=PLSmF3PaemqH-EjEi8ciuGfrwD77-VWC0_&index=3

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!TIoBzJAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Care to share user?

>oh look it's another ambient track

what a download or the track?
track isn't available on youtube warp shut that down
did you listen to it?

it's okay. i think the features held it back - not really a fan of that in this sort of electronic music

Yep - It's atmospheric borderline ambient

i just want that photo to be real. can you imagine walking along the dunes and then approaching this monolithic tower of water that you could just walk into and start swimming? that would be fucking awesome

what does that mean?
really? I thought the features were incredibly appropriate for the record

A download link if you don't mind and thank you :3

it just kinda sounds like a lot of ambient i've heard what's so special to you about this one in particular?

Fucking terrifying. Imagine the force holding it up suddenly dropped.

or what if you swam up really high and then swam out to the edge and fell all the way back down. such a trip

yep, unless it's house or dubstep/grime/garage i just don't really like vocals in dance music.

uh give me a few, I'll give a 320.
24bit wav would be oppressive
is the ambient you've heard as focused on the compositions as Under the Sun? the album clearly has a lot of care in the selected harmonies, the canonic or otherwise linear developments of each track structurally, it feels like a soundtrack, like a classical work than it does an ambient album.
most ambient and drone I listen to, I don't hear what this album gives.

Went to see one of his installations in NYC. It was kinda boring and people keep standing in front of the screens taking selfies

this is actually pretty good. thanks for sharing op

np just wait until the second half man, that's the best stuff

or really just starting with the Linda Perhacs

Can somebody that's talented please cook up a 16:9 (pref 1080p or higher) wallpaper of this image?

Mark Pritchard - Under The Sun [320]

>ambient, classical, soundtrack, thom yorke, linda perhacs, bibio, dance, album of the year 2016

mega.nz/#!TIoBzJAQ
key: !Cofr2au1pT9XxxasXJiMvfYugDwjDzlW7wahOnoC4BI

stop spamming your shit album

why are you so mad?

thanks m8

I love you user :3c

No but really thnks

np happy to spread the love

bumping for this if it exists

>rhubarb and stone in focus tier, IMO

he's already done this numerous times on 76:14 and the Pulusha single he did with kirsty hawkshaw, my lad!

well bear in mind I'm a bleep pleb
and this is my first Pritchard release
but thank you :)

thx for the download op ill check this album out. the cover is gorgeous and its on warp. what else do ya need??