In 2011, Frusciante married Nicole Turley, drummer and lead vocalist of the experimental band Swahili Blonde

>In 2011, Frusciante married Nicole Turley, drummer and lead vocalist of the experimental band Swahili Blonde
>On May 8, 2015 it was announced that Turley had filed for divorce. On October 3, 2015, Turley announced that she was seeking $75,000 a month as part of their divorce settlement
>According to court documents, Turley, who was already being paid $20,000 a month, needs a higher payment to maintain her quality of living. She claims her finances are down to only $30,000. Turley said that Frusciante was worth $14 million and she was entitled to more money saying that together the couple owned three homes, a team of personal assistants, and a private music studio.
>On October 19, 2015, a judge ruled in favor of Turley saying Frusciante had to pay his former wife $53,000 a month, a third of what she was asking for. Frusciante was also forced to pay $71,000 for Turley's legal expenses

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hAGADRzLaS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, this whole debacle might have ruined my desire for marriage.

I can't believe this shit is legal.

He got Brendan Frasiered.

I feel bad for John, but he deserves it for getting married to that fat bitch. Also, fucking 50k a month? He'll be back on stage with the RHCP in no time, just to be able to afford food, which is great, they'll be good again.

>Current year
>Getting married

>2011 is the current year

What's your point dude?

froosh doesn't deserve this

IF YO AIN'T NO PUNK HOLLA
WE WANT PRENUP
WE WANT PRENUP
YEEEAAAAAAH

JUST

>the husband pays the wife money so she can live the same way as before
Why did western countries fall for this meme?

fuck this bullshit.
give her four years of payment and tell her to fuck offfff

you just know

>have no kids
>he still has to pay her all that money

top kek

Anyone who willingly gets married is a top numale so he deserves that, extra so for not getting prenup

TRIPLE DUBS MEME MAGIC

What kind of fucking law is this?

Why does he have to pay her? They have no kids

A month? For how long? The rest of his fucking life?

this is so so tragic I love you John I would never do this to you :(

Hell be fine

user NOOOO

i wonder what the legalities are? i mean, if he were a regular joe with a 250k a year job (yeah yeah whtevr), had a ruling for x a month, and then had life circumstances fuck his shit up he can go back to court and say shits fucked up, can we change this and get things changed. OR if regular 250k/year joe, gets a ruling, shit changes, and he could be force to go find another 250k yr job. but if youre a musician? can they make your write music? make you tour for a year to keep the cash flowing in?
dunno.

He'll be broke in 22 years at that rate.

The standard of living argument is incredible. Shouldn't your standard of living change when your circumstances do? Aren't consequences the results of actions, and not arbitrarily designated punishments?

Looks like dollar-store Charles Manson

no.

Looks like dollar-store Charles Manson

Don't wanna sound like a prick but I hope this leads him to start touring and performing his solo stuff live if he gets too broke.

you sound like a dollar store manson dick

More like Just Frusciante

Marriage shouldn't fucking exist.

Frusciante way too rich. That shits no good for an artists.

youtube.com/watch?v=hAGADRzLaS4

i would slowly siphon my money to a foreign bank in russia and disappear

DREAM OF ALIMOOOOOOOOONYCAAAATIOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

it was the current year at some point

Not so red and hot now, eh John?

Grimes and Sup Forums, wish ill on frusciante, without whom, they'd be shitall. Classic.

Underrated post

Conclusion: John so good at sex, she needs fittle money to compensate the lack of his righteous staff.

John's probably impotent as fuck from all those heroin years. That's why he was suddenly ascetic when he joined the RHCP again in 1998, and that's why this fat cow couldn't get any children out of him, which is the only reason she wanted to marry him #SaveJohn

>Swahili Blonde
honestly I loved that band. it's lame that she's evil cause now it's not listenable as much

wait, what if Anthony Keidis dies and he cant join RHCP again to pay for it?

I would still see the Chilis if it was Flea, Frusciante and Smith. Anyone could fill Kiedis' role desu. Maybe get Mike Patton in.

>i wonder what the legalities are?
>Don't wanna sound like a prick

I also don't wanna sound like a prick, but honestly we don't know what went down. She could have filed for divorce because he was cheating or doing other bad shit. I don't know if circumstances like that might be being considered in these rulings.

i don't think anyone could.

obviously anyone could, but it would just be pointless and silly. it would be more interesting if flea and john just made a band with josh and will ferrel just went to go do his own things with that band no one cares about

is that pewdiepie

John's omnipotent?

So rich people don't have a team of lawyers advising them to get a prenup?

I doubt Frusciante can wipe his own ass, he doesn't have any clue how the real world works

Most countries have laws that make a long-term couple essentially the same as a married one.

This is so fucking depressing. I would think or hope that if you loved someone at all at any point you wouldn't want to do this to them?

But I'm beginning to see I'm very naive. And I've always got the impression that John kind of is too, or at least he isn't all there, so fuck her. Work for your money.

no.

This.

Wasn't he just a homeless heroin addict when he wasn't in a band?

all those dumb bitches laughing forcably loudly

>ha ha guys! I get it! haha, this guy is funny! HAHAHA! See guys! I get it!!! I'm laughing!!! HAHAHA!

A L I M O N Y
L
I
M
O
N
Y