Will he ever be able to make something this this again?

Will he ever be able to make something this this again?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbvsgr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

T A N G O

H O M B R E

he still could if he wanted to, or had any reason to be as ambitious

I don't think he has it in him to make something that that again

Hey I'll tell you what I've figured out. Panda is just gonna wail like whale song until he vaporizes out his spout and Avey is gonna yelp until he cracks and crumbles like a real dog's soul trapped in a statue. And they're going to fade away. Seek new idols, or chase sound and sound alone.

t. embryo

>this this

no. hes lost any sort of creativity.

PBvGR was good

i dont think pbvsgr is that great but the last thing i would call it is uncreative

It was fine but it lacked the feeling and texture that made Person Sounds so good.

what was creative about it?

It's Panda Bear Meets the Grim Reaper, not Panda Bear Versus the Grim Reaper

we know, but it was officially stylized as pbvsgr. see his website

pbvsgr.com/

it works with very unique sounds, it combines psych pop with techno/house music in a neat way, the use of repetition to create atmosphere (not that that's new for him), the vocals on boys latin, lonely wanderer as a whole

>person sounds

>it works with very unique sounds
like what?
>it combines psych pop with techno/house music
the only track that can be considered house is principe real. the rest is synthpop or psych pop
>lonely wanderer as a whole
literally panda singing over an untreated debussy loop. atmospherically it's not even new for him - sounds similar to something you'd hear on feels.

I hope, or another Tomboy is cool too

He has a lot of time, unless he retires from music. He's still relatively young, though

>people denying the genius of Boys Latin and Tropic of Cancer

PBMTGM is fucking trash you autist. Panda Bear will not Person Pitch becasue instead of putting avery on the fucking mixing. He would actually try to create some lushish, soothing, life changing enviorments into ground breaking. Instead he has the golden gals saying how much they love coke. BRAVA PANDA BRAVA

Golden Gals and most of Avey's tracks on PW were fantastic. Panda's tracks were hands down the worst shit he's done in his career.

Don't ever talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

PW is fucking trash you autist. Panda Bear will not Person Pitch becasue instead of putting avery on the fucking mixing. He would actually try to create some lushish, soothing, life changing enviorments into ground breaking. Instead he has the golden gals saying how much they love coke. BRAVA PANDA BRAVA