Azealia Banks

She's right, you know...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q0Y3I-TkGGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In away but she's also more of a bigot than Trump.

She seems intelligent from her interviews, she just opens her fucking mouth too but sadly it's the only way she can ever stay relevant.

I'd party with Azealia

>she's so talented and intelligent deep down XDDD

no she's not

>Posting this when all the Sup Forumstards are asleep

I like the way you think.

I would still be this girls slave. Not even playing.

>people who post on Sup Forums actually have jobs and aren't Tumblr browsing SJW NEETS

truuu

>i'd be a slave to an ugly black girl!

i hate numales so much

Sup Forums is a board of peace friend.

I never said she was talented don't put words in my mouth you fucking edge lord.

She is intelligent on some topics though especially when it comes to the black experience, she just chooses to be ingnorant on things that don't directly pertain to her

please post one intelligent thing she has ever said

I want to see how murrica will fall when Hilary become a president.

Because because Trump is intelligent enough to be careful about his racism. Whereas Banks calls someone a "curry scented sandnigger".

>Azealia Banks calls for a woman to be raped
>Trump calls someone that wrote a factually inaccurate hit piece on him a "loser"

Yeah, they're totally the same

lol America almost as brainwashed as Europe they think their only hope a racist

not this again. we know twitter is a nazi corporation censoring free speech. what are u gonna do? go use facebook? make your own twitter website? haha shutup slave goto bed so you can waste 8 hours of your life at work tomorrow!

youtube.com/watch?v=q0Y3I-TkGGU

What the whole thing and listen to the conversation and don't just take it at face value.

lol she has a white boyfriend. dumb bitch.

Someone needs to lynch that chimp

That's not relevant to what she was saying at all.

You didn't even listen to the points she was making. Congrats.

Watch and listen to watch she was saying.

>ugly

Probably because The Trump hasn't said anything racist.

Because Trump hasn't broken the ToS, whereas Azealia Banks has? Not everything is a conspiracy to keep black people down.

t. numale

Probably because she posted it directly to Zayn Malik's twitter account, which could probably be construed as harrassment.