/last.fm/

Last.fm thread
You know the drill :3

For PYT go here: pastemytaste.pe.hu/
To make following people not useless download this: addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/
New beta for subscribers: getsatisfaction.com/lastfm/topics/music-catalogue-beta-for-subscribers-your-feedback

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/Gebbg
last.fm/user/FrouFrouFoxes22
last.fm/user/the_unsub
last.fm/user/BigHatLogan
youtube.com/watch?v=v142wNmWQZA
last.fm/user/QuestoCalore
strawpoll.me/10251811
strawpoll.me/10251828
last.fm/user/zarqu
last.fm/user/Kawwaveh
last.fm/user/waveclimber
last.fm/user/JoeKelleh
last.fm/user/Staaale
last.fm/user/vtimdon
last.fm/user/Soren1843
last.fm/user/cookedbacon
last.fm/user/bobbistef
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/Fenyll
last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT
last.fm/user/Dualschokz
last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing
last.fm/user/alicemizuki
last.fm/user/uber_scorpion
last.fm/user/hjeg
last.fm/user/MaskettaMan
last.fm/user/Nioe666
last.fm/user/fishfingered
last.fm/fr/user/SoloNecrozis
last.fm/user/tbrazzle
last.fm/user/Krisena
last.fm/user/Cavenyanson
last.fm/user/spaciee
last.fm/user/Todestrieb-
last.fm/user/SquidCudi
last.fm/user/Keolia
last.fm/user/nnodestrodent
last.fm/user/meddle511
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

last.fm/user/Gebbg

tfw forgot to buy coffee
music for this feel?

last.fm/user/FrouFrouFoxes22

>Last 7 days I have been into Teen Suicide, R. Stevie Moore, Ibm 7090 Computer And Digital To Sound Transducer, Pavement, Duster, Fergus & Geronimo, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, Beck, Alex G, Yoni & Geti, Gary Wilson, Iji, Animal Collective, Modern Baseball, New Order, Nicole Dollanganger, No Joy, The Soft Moon, Grimes Total Control and Candy Claws.

last.fm/user/the_unsub

last.fm/user/BigHatLogan

massive hats imminent

youtube.com/watch?v=v142wNmWQZA

On this Big Hat Logan Thursday Appreciation Jam, I would just like to let you know that we all love you ^_^

last.fm/user/QuestoCalore

strawpoll.me/10251811

strawpoll.me/10251828

Last 1 month I have been into 堕悪祭怪&昼, LVTHER, Cecil Taylor, Miles Davis, Fela Kuti, Brown Eyed Girls, Powerhouse Sound, Atomic, Joachim Kühn New Trio, Stefano Di Battista, Jack DeJohnette, Ravi Coltrane, Matthew Garrison, Bernard Purdie, 昼, 1200 Micrograms, Globe Unity Orchestra, Florian Pellissier Quintet, Larry Young, Paal Nilssen-Love Large Unit, Motörhead and nayuta.

last.fm/user/zarqu

last.fm/user/Kawwaveh

im here last.fm/user/waveclimber

last.fm/user/JoeKelleh

Really loving of Montreal, Vampire Weekend and Stars of the Lid recently.

last.fm/user/Staaale

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into John Fahey, Johnny Cash, Doc Watson & Clarence Ashley, Hobart Smith, Leo Kottke, Roscoe Holcomb, Robbie Basho, Henry Thomas, Woody Guthrie, Dock Boggs, Oscar Brand, Mike Seeger, Buell Kazee, Wallace House, Doc Watson, Mississippi John Hurt, Bob Dylan, Peter Lang, Max Ochs and Jack Rose.

last.fm/user/vtimdon

sun ra is cool
nice trip

Thanks pal.

last.fm/user/Soren1843

last.fm/user/cookedbacon

last.fm/user/bobbistef

i'm in the middle of nowhere and idk where to go

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

last.fm/user/Fenyll

I slept really well for the first time in forever

last.fm/user/AlaTis-BnT

what a madman

last.fm/user/Dualschokz

last.fm/user/MalcolmX-Wing

What's your favourite cartoon show of all time /moo/ ?

last.fm/user/alicemizuki

last.fm/user/uber_scorpion

Last 1 month I have been into Nujabes, toe, Fishmans, St. Vincent, Madvillain, Joey Bada$$, MF DOOM, Flying Lotus, the cabs, Lantlôs, This Town Needs Guns, DANGERDOOM, Kendrick Lamar, Gang Starr, Perturbator, The Fall of Troy, Bob Marley & The Wailers, Apollo Brown, tricot and Oranssi Pazuzu.

last.fm/user/hjeg

>Last 7 days I have been into Tom Waits, The Beatles, Joanna Newsom, Nokturnal Mortum, Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band, American Football, Converge, 坂本龍一, Pink Floyd, Frank Zappa, The Olivia Tremor Control, The Angels of Light, Wiener Philharmoniker & Carlos Kleiber, Estas Tonne & Michael Shulman, Neutral Milk Hotel, Steve Reich, Steve Reid, Akron/Family, Jimi Hendrix and The Mars Volta.

last.fm/user/MaskettaMan

burp

last.fm/user/Nioe666 got nothing to do

sore throat

last.fm/user/fishfingered

last.fm/fr/user/SoloNecrozis

my shabazz palaces tshirt is cool

forgot
>Last 6 months I have been into The Mars Volta, Hatebreed, Dorothy Ashby, Kanye West, Future, John Coltrane, Purity Ring, Antonio Sanchez, Alice Coltrane, DJ Krush, Mouse on the Keys, Richard Bonynge - National Philharmonic Orchestra, Com Truise, Massive Attack, Ryo Fukui, Skunk Anansie, Erykah Badu, Sade, Hans Zimmer and Ghostface Killah.

???

last.fm/user/tbrazzle

dig your stuff, decent compatibility

last.fm/user/Krisena

HOW DO YOU SCROBBLE FROM ITUNES?

I like bighatlogan

gebbg no question about it

ebin

last.fm/user/Cavenyanson

>Last 7 days I have been into Andrew Jackson Jihad, Primus, Bruce Springsteen, Major Organ And The Adding Machine, The Mountain Goats, Days N' Daze, Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, A Tribe Called Quest, Death Grips, MOSAIC.WAV, Czarface, Ludwig van Beethoven, of Montreal, The Offspring, Wu-Tang Clan, DJ Shadow, King Crimson, Ramshackle Glory, Pile and 片霧烈火.

last.fm/user/spaciee

last.fm/user/Todestrieb-

Last 7 days I have been into Antwon, Naang Naang, Tollund Men, Rome, Aidan Coughlan, Pygmy Lush, Iggy Pop, Robbie Basho, Smog, The Bulgarian Voices Angelite feat. Huun-Huur-Tu, Sergey Starostin & Mikhail Alperin, Joy Division, Pure Ground, Atrax Morgue, Shoji Aketagawa, Kan Mikami, Toshiaki Ishizuka, :Of the Wand & the Moon:, Matt Elliott, Kaoru Abe, Arvo Pärt, Född Död and Stillborn Fawn.

Last.fm is dead.

last.fm/user/SquidCudi

hello boyz

last.fm/user/robospacebabes

Last 12 months I have been into Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Frank Zappa, Boards of Canada, Willie Nelson, Ultra Bra, Иннa Жeлaннaя, Miles Davis, Amanda Palmer, Aphex Twin, Charles Mingus, Alice Coltrane, 志方あきこ, Zeмфиpa, Béla Fleck and the Flecktones, Grouper, Neko Case, Antonio Vivaldi, Cardiacs, "Weird Al" Yankovic and Peter Hammill

Follow me and I'll befriend you~

last.fm/user/Keolia

it always was

Marge is a mess!

wha t did you say abOUT M,Y WIFE!!!!!

N-nothing Homer-san...

last.fm/user/nnodestrodent

last.fm/user/meddle511