ITT: Essential "I'm white and black people scare me"-core

ITT: Essential "I'm white and black people scare me"-core

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=770_1463421087
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this album just came out.
how can you possibly support an association that specific so soon?

t. self-hating white cuckold
How's slave morality treating you my man?

>thinks referencing bullshit concepts thought up by an incoherent german hack will make his neocon bullshit seem at all valid

tell me about how much of an ubermensch you are, dude. it gets my dick hard.

whats going on in this thread, lads?

Why is every new album released automatically assigned a special spot on some sort of race relation spectrum?

What the fuck are you talking about?

insecure teenagers who's politics revolve around cucks and bathrooms

>"I'm not ignorant of racial crime statistics"-core
FTFY

They don't scare me. It's just that pieces of shit like you and Sup Forums in general fetishising them worse than weeaboos fetishise Japan made me go from indifference towards black people to absolutely hating them and all of their shitty subcultures.

Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

[Close]

This, Sup Forums is so far up nigger ass it's ridiculous.

too right they fucking scare me. they're savages.

what does neoconservatism have to with that, cuck

>other people's actions and attitudes towards black people /MADE/ me a racist! it's not my fault!

like, if you can recognize that you hate black people for irrational reasons, maybe you could uh,,,,, idk,,, stop hating black people?

>irrational reasons
liveleak.com/view?i=770_1463421087

It's more along the lines of Sup Forums exposing me to how shitty black culture is and how damaging it is to society and the minds of impressionable dumb hipster teens, resulting in rational hatred.

You being worthless human trash further reinforces my views.

why do all of you people talk the same
you make zero attempt to distinguish yourselves from your ilk, it's kinda scary.

Carl the cuck, is that you?

Kinda like niggers.

He's probably pretending to be retarded. That would also explain why he's using a trip when his identity is irrelevant.

nope
black people =/= black culture
it's not too late to change
you can start actually using your brain and not forcing everything into an easily digestible self-affirming worldview today

Ooo La La. Someone going to get laid in college.

Looks like we have a new tripcuck in town

What is this, dmshareguy 2.0?

>culture does not reflect people
What kind of retarded shit am I reading here right now?

Jesus fucking Christ why is it that when a tripfag posts you have a 101% guarantee of the post being absolute shit and nothing but a waste of bandwidth.

Fuck you. Filtered. Don't bother replying to me. I'd sooner go take a shit, pick it up in my hands and start talking to it that voluntarily put myself through the suffering of communicating with someone as goddamn retarded as you.

OOPS! haha It seems you've forgotten to erase the tripcode in your name field. It may have been important in another thread, but you should always remember to post anonymously whenever you can.

None of the posts have anything to do with AMSP(or music)
It's just a lazy attemt to post disgusting rasist shit
MODS DELETE THIS THREAD

i trip for attention :)
git outta here rick
jesus fuck. of course culture reflects people. but people can also exist outside of their culture, and be dissident from it. thus, a person can be of a race which is related to a culture laden with toxicity (black culture) whilst also being a decent fucking human being. why is it so hard for you to not think in generalities

...i mean, it's pretty easy to argue that my identity in this thread is of some importance itt, since i am engaging in some sort of back and forth exchange. it does keep things clearer.

kys

>jesus fuck. of course culture reflects people. but people can also exist outside of their culture, and be dissident from it. thus, a person can be of a race which is related to a culture laden with toxicity (black culture) whilst also being a decent fucking human being. why is it so hard for you to not think in generalities

I don't have time to get to know every nigger I see on the street before I avoid them.

Too deep for you

Yep, this.
We need a term for you people.
Wiggers doesn't quite cut it tbqh

can we just report the Sup Forumstards and have a real discussion for once?
no one gives a fuck, Sup Forums. this is the MUSIC board. fuck off back to gayfront.

also, i have no idea why people like Radiohead so much. i only ever liked Nude, Weird Fishes, Black Star and Last Flowers to The Hospital.

f u c k

haha, white people LMAO, how can you dumb white people not realise that black people are the superior race?

lmao white people are so butthurt all the time

go back to stormfrontie

Shitposting. No one in here is being sincere. Report and move on.

i don't care about black people nor do they scare me. they are ordinary people just like me.

however i am really happy people like you won't reproduce. cuck, manlet, balding, bad eyesight and acne. REMOVED from humanity's genes.

your mom

damn he got ethered lmao

how does this make you hate black people though

hello generalizations guy, tell me about jazz ;)

Hey, i like this post

they're brainless monkeys, could have killed the guy

meanwhile niggers chimp out and start bullshit movements over some thugs getting rightfully shot

Your brain is weak, your body even weaker, the less we talk about your dick, the better

free jazz desu

/thread

>actually paying attention to tripfags names

tfw white