Why are there so many soymen in the retro tech community?

Why are there so many soymen in the retro tech community?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=veDl22Luq38
youtube.com/watch?v=nfVoNCyN6TM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because DUKE NUKEM!

*Duck Nukem
youtube.com/watch?v=veDl22Luq38

What are you talking about? Clint is about as alpha as it gets.

Hi Clint. Buy anything neat off of bad dragon today?

EEVBlog is much better.

there's no soy in retro tech community, there is soy in """""retro""""" youtube bloggers
actually, why the fuck you even watch youtube?

You pol fuckers consume the most soy of all

Dude is a fucking canuck

Nobody mentioned Sup Forums before you got here, you faggot.

I thought he was a bong.

*blocks your path*

youtube.com/watch?v=nfVoNCyN6TM

this
i'm surprised that this retarded meme is so popular now

Why aren't nerds more masculine-looking? Is this really what you're asking?

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman

fuck off, i'm not interested in any of your stupid Sup Forums memes, this is a technology board

>still falling for the soy meme perpetuated by a man who makes his living selling snake oil

>muh sekret club

You leave Clint alone!

Because the West has become too comfy and they lost their will to compete and overcome hardship.

So Western soyboys only compete over meta shit, like retro gadgets.

I like tech tales and oddware, but you can't deby he's a beta, especially with how much he orbits pushinguproses.

You'll notice that he has a lot of games behind him. The soy lies in games, not in old hardware. There is also soy in Windows, MSDOS, and MacOS.

Hey Clint do more sims vids

I sort of like the soyman in OP's voice but he also makes sandwich videos and I get the impression he thinks very highly of himself when in fact he's an ugly piece of shit nerd so I don't like him.

I'm detecting some jelly. Are you jelly OP that you didn't think of doing LGR before LGR did LGR?

it's okay bro

go back to Sup Forums

Hey Clint, review Normality. That shit was dope

>dope

Saying anything negative about Clint is illegal here. Get out.

Menchildren loves retro
Menchildren are soymen

for me, it's techmoan!

Fuck off, soyshitter.

Not all of us are underage fanboys.

comfy as shit

is beta the same thing as being soy though? thought there was a distinction.

There's literally nothing wrong with being a soyman.

Saved.

You can be beta without being soy, but all soys are beta.

Clint is just an ordinary old-school nerd. Sure his beard looks a bit soyboy but you'd have to be retarded to think he's a hardcore liberal feminist

>Hating on LGR man
Pathetic.

He's Australian you stupid niggers

His content is nothing like Clint's and on top of that he talks like a complete moron.

Sup Forums is so stupid now

>soymen

that's what you call men with beards right?

>men having beards is soy

How long before fucking Conan the barbarian is considered an effemonate cuck and soyboy? I can tell half you limpwristed cunts never had a daddy because you all clearly have no idea what a man is.

He's entry level. Nobody over the age of 16 should care what he says.

>Clint is just an ordinary old-school nerd.
He peddles fake nostalgia for clickbait.

>you'd have to be retarded to think he's a hardcore liberal feminist
He beta-orbits that goth girl, and he subscribes to Vox. He's a total soygoy.

dont bully LGR!

I legit put his videos to help me sleep and works flawlessly.

he gets pegged by that tranny goth girl

>being so fixated on the lives of ecelebrities that you know what channels they themselves subscribe to

not very alpha really. that's actually bored housewife-tier effeminate

What goth girl?

Not him, and frankly I think there's nothing wrong with being effeminate, but why would you make fun of people for never having had a daddy.
This comment hit me where it hurts most and it wasn't even directed at me.
Some of us can't help having no idea what a man is, you know. It's not my fault I'm effeminate, my dad used my own ass to rob me of my masculinity before I was six years old.
Fuck you.

hu?

pushingroses

You're probably a neckbeard basement dweller, and therefore no better a person.
Also a tripfag.

These are the people who call anyone "soy" as an insult :^)

Fuck, I didn't mean to waste trips.
I'm well aware that was a faggoty thing to post, but it burned hot enough in my soul that I had to say it anyway.

Disgusting

LGR could do better than that

Are there proofs of him beta-orbiting that """chick"""

yikes was hopin to fap but uh ill pass

damn those coat buttons are working harder than any gen z

You're wasting your keystrokes. For 95% of these faggots, "soy" is just code for "anything and anyone I don't like".

>t. soyboy

>>men having beards is soy

Effeminate faggots overcompensating by growing pube beards is.

>and frankly I think there's nothing wrong with being effeminate

You wouldn't, you queer.

Please review more outdated store advertisements and Christina Aguilera video games. Your target audience finds those to be so interesting.

>not checking the subscriptions of every channel you may subscribe to to make sure you're making a good choice

It's called due diligence, user.

i dont find him 'soy' - interviewed him back in 2015, and had a nice two hour convo with him afterwards.
this is a 'try too hard' not to be convinced with a true 'soy'.
god tier stuff, far from 'soy', more like old schooler. 10/10, would bang.

as for 'soy', it's a term created by sad/mad lil white boys because 'muh freedums'/'muh white rytes'/former 'nice guy'/'edgelord' autists who evolved into bitter posters who scream 'cuck' and 'soy' at everything, rub one out to Sup Forums, and lurk in comment sections on sites to 'troll'. most that fall under this are the loudest on my social media til they start getting some pussy/keep getting their account(s) shut down for 'edgy' memes/can't escape how beta they are and give up, sometimes with the 'an hero' ending.

I thought the term soyboy came from people who think you should only be eating soylent

>You wouldn't, you queer.
And frankly I think there's nothing wrong with being a queer.
So your every attempt at disparaging me is pretty much just bouncing off me at this point.

he literally got cucked by that one female youtuber

that as well, but it warped into something 'alt-right' morons use to refer to seemingly males who eat a lot of soy, lack masculinity, lacking libidi, etc. all things that take away their perceived 'manliness'

Lol Clint can fuck up any of you faggots

>You wouldn't, you queer.
using 'queer' on a website that has trap threads, posters use ladyboy pics etc to attract attention.
it's a toothless insult, here.

Please explain I'm genuinely curious.

i gotta admit, the open-mouthed 'omg' face some of them use is moronic in and of itself, it's the left's version of a middle finger up in every picture taken of a teen to early adult: cringe.

>cookie crisp instead of captain crunch or apple jacks

>eating cereal
no wonder he has a gut just shove straight carbs into his mouth hole

he's referring to PushingUpDaisies, whom he has collabed with in the past.i dont think they actually had something on the go. honestly, i dont think shes a fan of the old skin flute.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Of course there aren't. These faggots are just grasping at straws.

>Being this insecure about yourself that you trawl through YouTubers subscription lists to find one channel to point to as proof of "soy".

You fags are so pathetic. Considering half of Sup Forums look like dumpy little children that mommy has to tuck in, I find the soyposting very ironic

>overweight
>balding
>clearly doesn't lift

Nah, I like my chances.

No user, that's pure autism.

>clint likes doom therefore doom is shit according to Sup Forums

Not everyone hangs around /out/, faglord.

many of them still live with mommy, and/or 'rent a room' at the most, unless their folks put up the cash to get them out of the house. same kinda mentality can render a vagina as devoid of moisture as the Sahara from across a room.

This guys videos used to be good. Until he started shilling for fr33 st00f to muh po box. Only would post 1 video a week too and the production value was basically whatever was sent to him.

>Namefag
>looking down on anyone

Hoho. It is to laugh.

>faglord
how's the 8th grade been treating you?
difference between calling it as it is and 'looking down on someone', especially NEETs.

>Uggh...Saying "faggot" online...I literally can't even...

Because retro tech is soy. Games are entirely soy, retro or not.

Fucking this. The man is happy and has a swarm of followers for a damn good reason. He just does his thing.

Come on man you're just wrong here .
You instantly devalue everything up say when you say ignorant shit like this

>followers for a damn good reason.

Fake nostalgia and click bait which appeals to children.

rather white, i mean alt-right of you to notice ;)

>Namefag

What the fuck does soyboy have to do with alright or being white ? I think you're just too old to be tapped into the trends and shifts in vernacular.

Which is nothing to be ashamed of and isn't a disparaging remark.

some of us, like him, grew up in the time period that he shows things from. fuck, my first 'computer' was a Vic20, then a Tandy 1000 RL. Nostalgia's not fake if you lived it

why are you being so childish

There's an age where you stop having the skin needed to browse the Internet and you've reached it.

calls'em like i sees'em from my rocking chair. you also misread what i wrote in im talking about who uses the term, not who it refers to ie. the ones calling them 'soyboys'.