strawpoll.me/10253803
youtube.com/watch?v=PHrpHvuwPSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/bloop/

can't wait for dekmantel

wew

old thread was fine desu

There are two threads up, you spastics.

IF YOU HAVE A GF GET THE FUCK OUT OF /BLEEP/ BECAUSE YOU DON'T BELONG HERE YOU NORMALSHITS

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND BLEEPS
YOU HAVE SHIT TASTE
AND NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR GF

GET OUT BEFORE I MAKE YOU GET OUT

a /r9k/ thread doesn't count, virgo

youtube.com/watch?v=z0KufC82mfk

Just a reminder that if a girl has ever smiled at you you don't belong on /bleep/ and you should kill yourself.

lmao

Everybody half-decent that once posted in /bleep/ is long gone. If you choose to use this general these days you're either a beige, clueless poseur who discovered dance music ~2 weeks ago, American, or an unrepentant spergposter. Don't fucking kid yourself mate.

I'm none of the above 4tr, just laying it down for you cretins

too many Sup Forums movements in these threads
j be cool 2 ur fellow bleeper imho
that and post sick uk bass
youtube.com/watch?v=ygK8GTJijDo

>11:00 in Burgerland
>17:00 in Chavland

>"IT'S THE AMERIGGANS THAT ARE RUINING /BLEEP/ :D

youtu.be/p0iOGOSBpGc

NORMIES OUT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you are the type of cancer that ruined bleep

you stood by and watched when the normie Sup Forumstants flooded in

Same m808.
Who you hyped to see?

>literally nothing of value to give in response
>cherrypicks literally one (one) facet of post to criticise
>can't

lmao, you fucking waste

Sorry family but they're right in this instance. Woman will always be the devil don't fall for their deceptions

Can somebody tell me what /Bleep/ is? I used to listen to alot of the music people post here but I have no clue what /Bleep/ is at all

You use terms like "cancer" and "normie". not engaging you, sure you can deduce why

/bleep/ just /bleep/ innit.

unfunny chavs pretending this is /brit/
virgins and shut ins

>"clubless" virgins and shut ins

fixed that for you, keep it /bleep/

How can you not side with /r9k/ ?

Woman is the devil...

uncompromising, forward thinking, sub-rattling, generic-smashing, novelty-seeking, inspiration-breeding, sweat-dripping-from-the-ceiling hardware jams

That's what I'm saying family! I'm trying to help these lads before woman tears them to shreds, like they do with everything they love.

this is prime brit posting tiume. the majority of posters itt right now are brits

brits = cancer

i have a british passport yes
but i live in japan hehe
koneecheewa!

Oh so it's just /Brit/ fucking hell I'm autistic(Clubless)

WAKE ME IN JAPAN I WANT TO LEARN A NEW LANGUAGE

see
you mongs just give yourselves away lmao

LOL at the pards trying to blame this all on brits

pards are always the autistic clubless virgins

Who cares lol like close your eyes Nigga step away from the screen hehe

normies still in my /bleep/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bleep would be completely different today if some you hadn't obsessed over "muh club" and 'clubless virgins". That was the real beginning of the decline

dont bother with woman
save yourself a life of torment

youtube.com/watch?v=9WoejbnYrfs

youtube.com/watch?v=IOxRRp-v7ss

any more like andres, moodymann, theo parrish, rick wilhite, omar s?
maybe something new?

fuck off chav
thanks for killing /bleep/ with your shitty "banter"

RIP /bleep/

tbf both that kind of post and this: kind of post killed /bleep/.

you are the archetypal clubless virgin pard trying to blame the r9k invasion on the brits haha the brits are a class act they dont do shit like that get a grip

digitzsssssssssss

did we ever find out who that girl was?

>lolol bantz bantz clublesss virgins pardners pardners eeecks deeeee

yeah real classy

strawpoll.me/10253803
strawpoll.me/10253803

checked

london is the best city in the world for dance music, fact, (i'm from london but have lived in berlin for 2 years and new york for 1)
u can't have bleep without brits, i'm afraid, we're simply the best at bleeping

if you

>have a gf
>are anything above a 3/10
>are rich
>bang chicks on the reg
>go to the club to pull
>have ever pulled
>take drugs that associate you with others
>have social media

you dont belong here

just fuck off out of /bleep/ chad

bleep music = clubs
if u don't go clubbing ur opinion/taste is worthless, therefore, it's important to weed out non-clubbers

berlin would be so much better without all those fucking brit tourists and you know it

brits are the best

they have the best banter
they make the best blemes
they have the best bants
they have the best taste
they have the best clubs
they have a lad like comradeship where they all band together and lad together that i envy

look you have probably heard enough by now... i wish i was a brit and i plan on moving to london when im done with exams

brits make /bleep/
/bleep/ would be NOTHING without brits

at least we wont try and steal your girl like the fkin italians do ffs

"corsica" lol "woman is the evil" haha "wew" top "bantz" my lad epic

I can feel your jealously through the screen.

what do you m8s wear to the club

?

All black from head to toe lad!

dark blue jeans, black t-shirt and a pair of sneakers is standard for me.
I don't need any gimmicks, fine on my own ;)

I'M GONNA BLEED IN THE CLUUUUUUUUUB

>sneakers is standard for me. I don't need any gimmicks, fine on my own ;)
lls

wool trou
nice loose knit
like to keep it comfy but with an eye towards the potential for cold weather on the journey home to be honest

milsurp duh

im 27 so ive seen a few different club scenes

it depends a lot on what city youre in and what time of night it is (show up earlier, dress nicer)

the number one thing you can wear to get in is women, if you show up with a good looking girl or, better yet, two, no one will really care what you wear. but if you dont? just try to look like youre going to spend some money and not cause any trouble senpai

many places have an explicit dress code of what not to wear (hats, baggy pants, shorts, tanktops, or they dont want you to get shirtless etc.) but yeah, more exclusive places will judge you if you are a guy desu

just dress like you would if you were going on a date. if youre gonna wear jeans, they should be dark. dont wear a tshirt unless you are in great shape, it fits well, and is dark

you still really cant go wrong with dark pants, dark dress shoes, and a button-up dress shirt with the sleeves quarter rolled. its lame but it works everywhere

New Lee Gamble ye

>27
Wew

>they have a lad like comradeship where they all band together and lad together that i envy

true, there is nothing quite like being a brit and going out with ur lads

u agree to meet at a nice typical english boozer at 9-10pm
u get there and a couple of ur mates are there already with one of their mutual mates, half through their pints
u get one as well, sit down, join the chat
ur not really sure about this new mate, but make some friendly chat
some more of ur mates turn up, they bring a friend or two as well
then a few more lads turn up a bit later
pretty soon u got a nice 10+ squad sitting around, bantering each other, all smile, good chat, ur warming up to the people u don't kno, chatting candidly as the pints go down with them
its ~midnight and time to head to the dance, and u walk down the street filled with anticipation at the night ahead, all on the same level all loving life
u peep the queue and decide how long it will take to see if if u should drop a bit now, or just take it all inside with u, u decide to have some now so u go down an ally, one of the lads runs to the shop, buys a communal can of coke, and each take it in turns to pop a lil pill in ur mouth and have a sip and pass it round, then everyone kneels down and pops the rest of their stuff in their shoe and u head towards the club
everyone quietens up a bit now, partly nerves, partly not wanting to annoy any bouncers
u get inside and wait for everyone to come through and ask each person "u get in alright, mate", "yeah, fine mate", "no problems mate"
u head down to the bar, cop a beer to sip while u wait to come up and do some little boogying in room 1 as the place fills up
then, before u know it, the pills have kicked in
ur hugging, literally okay hand signing each other, gun fingering, pulling screw faces, shouting "woi", tying ur hoodies around ur chests, "fucking sick mate! it's fucking sick!" u appear outside smoking, "can i have a straight mate, my hands are shaking everywhere"..

>27
>goes to clubs with women
>goes to clubs with dress codes
>wears button up shirts

... "sure, mate!", u chat about girls, relationship, what u wanna do with ur lives, how happy u are to have met each other, u've lost some of ur mates now as people have kinda split into groups of 4, 4 and 2 (or something, normally based around smoking patterns) but u kinda bump into each other "where u lads going? room 2? yeah lad, see u there after this cig" ur back inside, dancing, huggin, ruffling ur lads heads, just grinning and nudging eeach other when a big tune comes one, suddenly it's 8am and time to roll, ur all asking how everyone is feeling and the answer is the same "coming down a bit mate, but still pretty good, you?" "yeah, mate, bit down but still feel pretty nice", "anyone wanna come to mine?", "yeah, sure mate", u hop on a night bus, pick up some tinnies at the shop, crawll up to ur mates room, flip some tunes on, one mate starts rolling a spliff, the chat gets quite disjointed and hard to follow and much deeper as u discuss life and the world and also reminisce on the night u had, after a while a few lads will have to go home, it's all hugs and "see u soon mate"s, and a few just cotch on a sofa and go to sleep when the chat finally runs out and they doze off

and that's that

yeah, seems like hes someone rich

both socially and financially

The tune is Mica Levi - Love... from her Under The Skin OST... I cant ever love again

damn...

i mean i have my own little traditions i look forward to when going out with friends but being brit seems far superior when it comes to enjoying a night out

cringey stuff mate

youtube.com/watch?v=PHrpHvuwPSk

oh god would you fuck off
this is so embarrassing

any man going wireless?>

Hey is this the thread I shitpost about normies in?

you are dross

lately been wearing more white t's, our at least gray to the club.

getting tired of all these techno all black starter packs fuckboy's in my scene.

>/bleep/ club
>dress code
wew

this ain't berghain son, and tbqh that dress code is only set to keep out the spergs and tourist pardners.

i wear chucks to clubs but then my legs hurt for the next 10 days :(

>berghain
in what style is this designed?

not even /brit/ but you described how it goes in my country pretty well, beside the whole pub before hand thing.

lurk moar, gtfo Sup Forums refugee you disgust me blah blah blah how sven rapes.

>hope sven rapes you.

pic related is imo the only time adtbg was funny.

bloody hell, cancel this thread again
and don't make a new one, the autists are overflowing

this is truely the definition of living life

nothing even comes close to this

life is peaking on a good night with lads

I really hate it when r9k posts their REEEE posts because they include too many 'E's in their posts and I browse bleep on mobile and basically it ducks up the scaling if the page and every time I scroll down it shifts to the left and I need to readjust it. Just not a pleasant experience hehe

lol you neek

by autists you mean lads and by lads that means banter i mean bants you don't understand because you are a pard and therefore a clubless virgin autist

RUFF SOUND SHOWCASE
www.nts.live

Why is it slow rn

NOT ruff sound according to the official RUFF SOUND constitution

stop reposting your posts you pathetic fucking nigger

Hey, me and my friends are going to see Tiesto in Vegas tonight haha. Will one cap of mollies be enough for me and three of my friends or should we get two??

everywhere we go-o
pe-ople want to know-o
who we a-are
so we tell them
we're the bassline skankers
mighty, mighty bassline skankers
and if they can't hear us
we single a little louder

everywhere we go-o
pe-ople want to know-o
where we come from
so we tell them
we're from london
mighty, mighty london
and if they can't hear us
we single a little louder

already made this post last thread
fucking spastic

>fucking spastic
im actually diagnosed autistic so thanks mate i hope you think thats funny

stop posting

you need at least two molly to have fun! Also make sure you get glowlights that you can wear as wristbands! :D

any happy man in? :DD

No