OUR BOY KYUUUUUUNNNGGG

E X Y

fat pits

Me after hearing Good Luck: Yoseobeezy u did it again, u a genius nigga

Eunha so pretty~

goo luck kitty kitty i like u

UMM excuse me but the genius here is my gurl Chanmeezy

Check the archive sucka

Amazing Kyung. I'm just afraid his song will be forgotten because of Jonghyun's super solo. Same thing will happen to Kyuhyun desu

binnie, not ugly taiwanese slut who needs makeup

legsi...

why are you pinning a whole group against exy

lol

tzuyu's titties are too gosh darn big and lewd for her age. remove them immediately

I'm not gay buy I would love to fuck luna

mhm It was Eunha hiding behind the bunny balloon all along

Good luck to everyone

post your current banger

youtube.com/watch?v=KmonNLUeOak

i can't feel when i'm drunk

You know all this counting the chickens before they hatch you guys are doing with Jjong solo is going to jinx it.

I wonder if Kyung made another promise if his song gets to #1

I like this webm a lot but I was promised feet

5 minutes into kpop and chill she give you this look.

Ordinary Love hit #1, didn't it? Shawols are more influential but Kyung will still chart high and do well.

youtube.com/watch?v=oqT3hZRyBE4

BTS - Blanket kick

L M A O
>IOI's Yoo Jung is diagnosed with an anal fissure
allkpop.com/article/2016/05/iois-yoo-jung-is-diagnosed-with-an-anal-fissure

>So Hye confessed, "I tend to fart often. I try to fart in secret but it smells so I can't even do it secretly. All the other members avoid me."
>Yoo Jung talked about what could be a more serious condition, revealing, "I bleed a lot when I urinate. It happens often. The water even turns red when I use the toilet. It hurts." A medical expert who was also a guest on the show diagnosed Yoo Jung's condition as an anal fissure, saying, "The lining of your anus has torn."

M.I.L is best Oh my girl

but she's looking up at the ceiling

Good luck kitty kitty. Yeah, I mean, I'll make sure to listen to both. Kyuhyun will be even less recognized because it's just a japanese release.

I'm the one who said I wouldn't call Jonghyun's AOTY before listening to it but you have to admit that guy has talent. Not that Park Kyung doesn't but I think SHINee fans are way more aggressive when it comes to shows and stuff, also probably bigger numbers.

Yes it did and not just because of BBCs. Kyung songs are great.

>gaypop

you are on the ceiling

not even using the meme properly
fucking RUINED IT

l o l

how am I going to come down from the ceiling, or is she going to join me on the ceiling?

>Yoo Jung talked about what could be a more serious condition, revealing, "I bleed a lot when I urinate. It happens often. The water even turns red when I use the toilet. It hurts."
What would compel someone to bring this up publicly?

It was promising until Gfriend slut pop out. Why gfriends ruin everything?

>tfw you gave yoojung an anal fissure

That's a good point, it did. Even though She Is sounds good from the preview, Inferiority Complex also does. We'll see, I'm curious about both.

What the FUCK

who?

So I've been listening to a lot of nugushit lately and now I can say that I'm not surprised that so many of these groups are unknown: their songs are just plain fucking BAD

im fucking out

Article: AOA's contrasting charms on their 'return to the stage' for M! Countdown

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+636, -136] If only they had halted their comeback and gone into reflection, they'd be getting less hate right now. T-ara failed for the exact reason that they were greedy for money and kept pushing through with promotions. I can already see AOA's future following suit.

2. [+540, -147] I no longer want to see an idol group that has forgotten their own history

3. [+530, -130] Screw~~~ off

4. [+46, -11] AOA must've been jealous of T-ara

5. [+41, -8] They look so normal on the inside but there's no brain on the inside. That's their contrasting charm, alright.

6. [+38, -10] Before I was more used to saying AOA but now I'm more used to saying IOI

7. [+35, -9] ㅋㅋㅋ What will hating on them get you anywhere ㅋㅋㅋ I'd rather just not see them at all

8. [+29, -7] They should've taken at least a month off for reflection and resume promos then. This is so bad for them.

9. [+23, -11] Sorry but I've jumped ship for Twice already;;;; forgive me ㅠ

10. [+23, -2] Hopefully they're reading some history books on their car rides to and from these schedules

you're spiderman

That meme is shit anyway

>I'm the one who said I wouldn't call Jonghyun's AOTY before listening to it but you have to admit that guy has talent.
I never said he didn't! But just the fact that you take such a position in opposition to what everyone else is saying is a bit telling, no? I mean I get being hype but this is how you set yourself up for disappointment.

Yeah, Kyung's been building recognition too with some variety. Block B being on SNL should help also. But SHINee's also got incredible public recognition so even without hearing it Jonghyun's probably going to chart higher.

I love them both so I'm happy as long as they do well.

What kind of media play is this?

this is fucking disgusting. why would you talk about it on TV?

why are koreans so gross?

holy fuck too much info

so if I come down do I run the risk of revealing my secret identity?

media assplay ;)

you right unnie

youtube.com/watch?v=LlGylOGBo_E

Anal fissure IOI qt and farting Sohye

the fact that jjong has release 2 excellent albums prior to this gives people good reason to have high expectations

who is this former fatty

how do you tell the difference between sinb and sowon?

I think you're right. It's not my fault Jonghyun spoiled the public with good stuff hehe.

less and less votes every time
fat jealous gooks btfo

>1. [+636, -136] If only they had halted their comeback and gone into reflection, they'd be getting less hate right now. T-ara failed for the exact reason that they were greedy for money and kept pushing through with promotions. I can already see AOA's future following suit.

>AOA and t-ara being mentioned in the same breath

AOA IS FINISHED

assfucking little yoojung until she bleeds...

is this a new meme you're trying to force?

dropped

I can't waifu girls that fart or bleed from their anus

sinb is jessica in disguise

KUH RAE YEON PAB

koreans like poop things and poop jokes how new

there is nothing wrong with farting and bleeding from your ass

RIP

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the nose knows

Why is korea the only country that makes shit like BB and CC cream for men.

Tired of waiting a month for dekiveries

A lot of nugushit is pure ass, not sure how the business model works but sometimes i wonder if it's worth the effort if you're going to produce something so bad

KISSING

KISSING YOU BABY~

Sowon has suspicious little beady eyes

Yooa, binnie, mimi

MIL refer to their respective letter in Oh my girl

coz korean men are gay as fuck

i bet mijoo LOVES anal too

LOL

what the hell is going on here?

can't tell if fat, wrinkly or dirty

Sucks 2 b u
I have a couple local korean places I get my drugs from. Also, many western companies now also have BB/CC creams, but imo most of them are shit and way too thick/dry. Like I know Garnier has a line now.

It's a tough life.

i wish kwon mina was diagnosed with a brain fissure

The money lies in the girls themselves (sponsoring)

>10. [+23, -2] Hopefully they're reading some history books on their car rides to and from these schedules

Holy fuck i hate gooks so much, so much pride for a country whose only purpose is to serve as a fucktoy for more powerful nations

i guess it's more like they can't afford the same composers because they come from smaller companies

and lots of successful groups can coast on awful songs because of their established popularity too, even if the production is glossier

>there's blood in my urine
>you must have a problem with your anus.

Korean doctors confirmed for morons

Ssshhh they're sleeping

word my anus is constantly itchy and the more I scratch it the more it bleeds

You missed a G you uneducated waegukin piece of shit

she probably lied, and didn't want to disclose that she poops blood

>male makeup

It's just female makeup in a different box.

Are you that insecure?

i don't want to stick at home now

i love kei so much i want to murder her

word same