When’s the last time you use the USB port?

When’s the last time you use the USB port?

How am I supposed to know?

I use it 24/7

1 sec ago.

i use it everytime for connecting mouse

Now

You guys still use USB port? I bet your computer use is off the grid?

Now. Using a iweirldes mouse.

I use a USB port inside my USB port .

What kind of retard thread is this?

Do you not use a keyboard or mouse? Or connect phone to computer? Or tablet? Or..anything?

No bluetooth mouse?

I use bluetooth like other people. Why should i connect my iphone or ipad to my mac? For what?

9 hours ago right before bed to charge my wireless keyboard that I use with my phone when I'm out.

i use it for a ps2 -> usb adapter, fuck u.

A thread died for this shit

Bluetooth = insecure.

24/7 for keyboard and dac

Ironically, for a bluetooth adapter
What's a hacker going to do with your mouse movements?
I leave my mouse and keyboard plugged in, and I rarely connect my phone or tablet to my computer

Never. USB is outdated, like the headphone jack.

>What's a hacker going to do with your mouse movements?

A hacker can simulate mouse movement and clicks. Imagine someone sitting behind you, remotely connecting to your phone / laptop / tablet via bluetooth. He simulates mouse clicks that send your prefilled personal information / passwords to a listening device. Bluetooth keeps no records either so it'll be like you did it yourself.

Using my 4usb at the moment. I have a usb hub if I ever need more

Why the fuck would you use a wireless mouse with a desktop which presumably will be used for 12+hours?

Who the fuck wants to deal with needing to recharge it?

Wireless mice last for months

Another shitpost thread about Apple I see.

>Hurr durr USB is so dated
>Why not use wireless or something equally lesser functioning?

And a wired mouse lasts until whenever you need to buy a new one. It's not like you're moving your mouse across your entire desk. It stays within a small region of the mouse pad. Wireless mouses are fucking stupid if you don't travel.

Everytime I need to plug in my onahole warmer

Yesterday

>mouse pad
get a load of this faggot

Only freaks don’t travel

I can take my wireless trackball across the room and still control my computer.

10min ago

continuously, I wouldn't buy the macbook simply because it's port options are such shite.

2 months ago when I used a thumbdrive
Wireless keyboard + trackpad + wifi = bliss

What for?

keyboard uses it right now.

some have an cable that is quite annoying. i keep an old hdd on mine so it does not go too far under the desk.

I'm 21 and I never used usb port

Well I plug external HDDs in frequently, so like every day. At least when a torrent is finished.

Bluetooth is horrible.

In my own house at this very moment I can connect to one of 30 devices (which do not broadcast any identifying information) except the one I need because implementation on both OS and device is garbage.

12 hours ago

I use it as a UART com-port on a semi-daily basis. So probably about an hour ago.

Right now> >

Now. Mouse & Keyboard.

Also the Fedora OS on the other machine. Linux is cool like that, you can run the standard install off USB no real problem.

This morning, to access the cf card from my perfect old-camera.

But I do use my usb port every few days, when playing with my 3D printer

Do you use a iweirldes keyboard too?

It takes courage to remove the USB port

I'll show you later

like every single day... i boot into one every time i turn the pc on

All the time for keyboard/mouse. Screw charging that stuff.

Use them constantly.

G29 for gaming, phone data cable to charge phone and mouse in the back.

1998. When Apple got rid of all the ports and just had USB on the first iMac. i looked around for USB shit and all there was were a few mice and a printer. Fucking stupid move, Apple.

Whut?
The iMac had USB, Ethernet, a modem port, and firewire 400.

Right now. Backing up my phone.

tards who think USB ports are obsolete

Ive never liked wireless peripherals, I use usb ports all the time.

>When’s the last time you use the USB port?
Today, when I decided to charge my phone.

usb is my boot device

currently making a usb stick with movies for the weekend

Activity? About 15 minutes ago. Although a lot of my peripherals use USB, so I make use of the port very regularly.

Can't plug in my Connectix Quickcam, my Stylewriter printer, my Kensington Turbomouse, my Momentum Port Juggler, my Apple Quicktake camera. Nothing fucking uses USB. Fucking dumb move, Apple.

Possibly to install Parabola. Although, if you count ones not on my computer, I do charge my phone often. I certainly used flash drives a lot less once I had GNU/Linux and ssh on everything. I can just use rsync or sftp now to move files around very easily.

i havent changed my mouse battery in over a year and its one less cable

never, i use my fucking mind to control the computer

My motherboard has 8 USB ports and I still need to use a 4 port USB hub and an internal NZXT USB hub. So I'd say very fucking often.

Jeez, what all do you have plugged in there?
The only time I use that many ports is if I've got friends over and we've all got our controllers plugged in.

mobo:
1 keyboard
2 mouse 1
3 mouse 2 (specifically for FPS gayms)
4 gamepad
5 printer
6 3D printer
7 HDD dock (3.1 Type A)
8 the external USB hub

external hub:
1 wireless numpad
2-4 mostly empty, used for flash drives and other gadgets

internal hub:
3x solid color LED strips
1x Corsair Link

>led
>corsair link
>2 mouses
>gamepad

Top fucking cuck

Be mad all you want, when you have a thumbstick i.e. one finger taking care of WASD+space, you can play a lot more conveniently than with just a keyboard, especially if the game has a lot of keybinds. Star Citizens keymapping is so complicated it's retarded.

Also regardless of the price, laser is still inferior to optical in that it can not trace slow, little movement, the cursor just jumps in 1-2 millimeter increments, which makes precise aiming a hassle.

Every fucking day

Right now, my vape is connected to my laptop.

I am an Android programmer so my last 100 USB accesses have been plugging my Android into my computer to install an app I compiled, or to keep it charged.

The time before that was a printer into my laptop.

Maybe 1000 accesses ago was a USB stick to transfer some files.

Get the fuck out Apple.

I have my Dragon Dildo plugged into one right now. The software is automatically monitoring my state of arousal and adjusting the various actions on it to keep me edging for several hours before it starts to aggressively pump my anus and force me to cum buckets. About another 45 minutes to go.

Why do you ask?

I use at least 3 all the time, 1 for printer, 1 for keyboard and 1 for mouse. Sometimes I use all 9 porst my desktop pc has.

Yesterday

>1 for keyboard
>1 for mouse
>1 for controller
>1 for headset
24/7

last time I had to plug something in was this morning, copying data off a USB stick to an external HDD
and right now, I've got a keyboard, mouse, and headset plugged in over USB

>1998
wew lad, within the year, that issue disappeared as manufacturers made tons of translucent blue USB shit for the machine

hot

>mouse and keyboard over USB instead of PS/2

Not counting wireless mouce i unloaded bunch of hoarded fan-art from my phone.

Kek.

i use a usb endoscope and oscilloscope for diag almost every day. bluetooth would be nice for endoscope but i already have like 7 things to charge every night