Almost 3 years after launch

>almost 3 years after launch
>still not close to Win7

>almost 3 years after launch
>still not close to winXP

(screenshot of either windows vista or seven)

I hope Linux will never go mainstream. (Linux user since 1998).

Vista or 8 would be fair (was 8 ever the #1 OS for even a week?), but 7 took off pretty quick.

>Those faggots still running a 32bit system to play games

It's because of PUBG and China. Windows 10 used to be far ahead of 7.

I hope so too. Things usually get worse when they go mainstream.

haha, forgot to actually type out my thoughts. Anyone else do that? Anyways, W7 is more popular because people, especially businesses, are reluctant to integrate changes into their infrastructure. Hell, a lot of businesses probably finished migrating to 7 from XP a few years ago.

>updated to win 10 on a wim, only 2 weeks later windows corrupts my entire HD and wont even boot.

I'll never fall for that meme OS again fkn games where running slower and some wouldnt even work after win 10 installed

>steam
>businesses

Silly me, I thought this was from some kind of official non-manchild statistics thing. I should have known that this post was about video games

Is there a fox for this? Streaming hots worked fine on windows 7 but now on 10 my stream is laggy and not able to see a fix

soon or later we will have to upgrade if we want to use the last gen cpus

>Sup Forumsirings are the ones most afraid of installing updates fearing it might break their games
who would have though

sucks to be them, I'll just keep buying used server equipment if that's my only option, I don't fucking mind

Do you know if it only apllied to Intel cpus?
I mean does GTX 2080 will support Win 7?
what about amd?

I can also buy last gen i7

Yeah just look at youbantoo

don't really give a shit, videogames are getting CPU bottlenecked next, GPU market is on fire and no matter what nvidia and AMD decide to do they're still gonna have huge shortages
So the future is fucked no matter if they support win7 or not, at least for the main bosses of the GPU market

BUMP

look up "wufuc.exe" if you want to install Windows 7 on anything newer than Broadwell/Athlon FX and still be able to use windows updates. As for "support" it really comes down to whether the device manufacturer makes drivers for win 7.

Windows 10 used to have over 50% on that survey, then pubg happened and poorfag gooks flooded steam

>pic related
Why does China like 7 so much? Is 10 not officially available over there yet?

>Is there a fox for this?
not sure about that but here's a fox for many other things

Actually it's not a fear of the games breaking, it's fear of fps being lowered.