Why does Sup Forums worship this guy?

Why does Sup Forums worship this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ

>Sup Forums is one person

He has done good things in the past, just wish he would be a bit less autistic.

Yuck

Because he's right.

Thats the best thing I've ever seen come from stallman. What a great answer.

yeah, I respect him because he takes the time to answer his emails. I've asked him for life advice numerous times and I've taken all his answers to heart.

Defending software freedoms while being sustained by nothing more than a humble meal of superfluous foot skin.

>eating propietary food
>not eating free as in freedom nutrients from your own body

Reading this made me happy

Gross

>be me
>walking down a beach
>see Richard Stallman (i love Richard Stallman, he is my hero)
>I approached him from behind and calmly whispered out of nerves "Are you Richard Stallman?"
>He flipped around with a shocked expression and angrily said"Yeah, why"
>I was a bit thrown off, I responded with "I was just wondering if we can get a photo together, I really like your lectures and you as a person"
>As I was talking, his face grew more disgusted like I just killed his family, his mouth opened with these words "Oh yeah ok, if that makes you happy, I'll do it, give me the camera then"
>I give him my Sony camera, he snatches it from me and tries to find the on button
>Try to turn it on for him, but he slaps my hand away, he eventually turned it on
>He had a grumpy expression and said "come here then"
>We had a photo, he threw my camera back to me and claimed "I'm busy now" and then went swimming when I was gone

You LARPing or is this a real story?

Fake, stallman always say to turn off the gps from the camera phone, and advises against putting the photo on facebook and instagram.

You filthy pedo commie are in for a ride. ;)

That sounds eerily close to the popular copypasta about one of the WOT devs or admins.

it reflects the average Sup Forums user, if you don't look at his ability to code

Us autists do unusual things with body residue. I, for instance, collect my own dandruff in a little jar and once I have enough (about 2 tablespoons) I make spaghetti with tomato sauce and meat and use the dandruff as a condiment, like parmesan.

It's delicious.

who /smegma nibbler/ here?

Why are you such a sad sack of shit that instead of arguing against Stallmans ideas, you need to find a video of him eating shit off of his foot to try and discredit him?

I really don't give two shits what he eats, it doesn't change anything in my life. But when he continues to be correct over how shitty closed source software is for us it really makes you think.

Are you even old enough to post on Sup Forums op? This is some grade school shit.

I think he's a lunatic, but I still respect what he did and has done for the industry.