When's the last time you lied about your music tastes to increase your chances of sex?

When's the last time you lied about your music tastes to increase your chances of sex?

I haven't left my house in 6 months
I don't even know what sex is

realistically if i were to try and have sex i couldnt actually discuss my real musical taste, what am i gonna say? "oh yah bb i love that neofolk record, yeah ambient drone yeah yeah lol"

and why can't you leave your house?

>lying
plebs

Never. Why would I?

never, because i'm not a beta and I know how to talk to women. you can laugh at my taste but at least i'm 100% comfortable around someone who has tits.

also, why would you lie about your music taste if it's important to you anyway?

Never. No one is going to fuck you based on your music taste. People will fuck you because you're attractive, interesting, or talented. Music taste doesn't improve any of those aspects.

never. if you are alpha enough then whatever you say you listen to will make girls think you are cultured and mysterious. if you are a beta fag you'll be tagged as an esoteric weirdo

there's lots of people who enjoy most of your taste, you can easily find people to talk about music.

never.No person is worth me lying about what I like

I'd rather have my dick fall off them have two Tool albums in my top 40

The correct answer is "never" and if someone ITT is claiming they've done that before, they've never actually talked to a woman before.

Don't need to when you have taste this good.

Closest I can remember is during high school time. At the time I was really starting to spurn the more whiny mainstream scene kid metalcore side of metal and get into not pleb as fuck metal. But I still thought scene girls were hot at the time, so I did use the knowledge I did have of that type of music to icebreaker with them.

When anyone asks me about the music I like, I always start off with saying that I like experimental stuff, stuff that pushes boundaries. However, I usually ask them first so I can see what they like and see if we share any love for more accessible stuff.

I have lied and said I was deeply into jazz to have sex before though. Though I improvise on alto saxophone when I'm asked to, I can only name maybe 15 jazz musicians off the top of my head

>lying about music taste to try getting laid
>being this autistic

If you just wanna get laid then music taste shouldn't really matter

Honestly, usually I don't talk to the people I want to fuck about music because they generally aren't too into music and I generally don't like talking about music offline. but I do play them music, and sure, I'll avoid the modernism I usually listen to, but I think that's just because something about it inherently isn't social listening

>saying that I like experimental stuff, stuff that pushes boundaries

Death Grips, AnCo, the list goes on amirite

>but at least i'm 100% comfortable around someone who has tits.
So am I but I still have better taste than you

same here, PTSD

At least he doesn't have his opinions shaped by Sup Forums memes

i once tried to like the cure to impress a girl
god im so fucking empty inside

You're still a piece of shit for not liking The Cure organically. Fuck you.

>the cure
> listenable

not that i disliked them at all, just the fact that the only time i felt compelled to listen to them was to try and have something in common with her

Never because I'm not that desperate

I've lied about my taste just to make friends, my chances of sex are nil whatever

Never but I've withheld some of my less-mainstream tastes

Some day I'll find a real-life friend who likes all the same music as me

this only works with girls who are "like really into music"
when they tell you how much they love the fucking dodos or some shit, so do you

Told this latino girl I liked Drake's music just so I could get my dick wet. The truely pathetic thing is that I still couldn't get any even after I told her

I have never once come close to having sex, so I guess zero.

T H I S
H
I
S

>Tfw you lie so you can make friends

>Do uni course at local community college
>Try to make friends on first day
> "Oh hey user, do you like Rihanna?"
>"Oh yeah, um sure."
>Hear nothing but Diamonds and Work for a year
>Worst mistake of my life

I don't lie about my music taste.

Never because I don't believe in premarital sex.

Is that David Gilmour?

Yes

My gf likes Death Grips

hey man this looks like my taste kinda. also not a beta

Your should have told her that Drake is shit. Females love when a guy is a challenge, you must always tell them that their shit ideas are shit.

When they do say something you agree, with say something along the lines of

"You know, you're not as stupid as you look"

Make sure to say it with a cheeky ass smile tho.

Oh god this is so reddit haha

What shitty advice.
"You look fucking dumb, but I approve of your music."

Nobody cares about your taste in music, nerds. If you really think your "superior" taste in music gets you laid or makes it harder for you to get laid, you're really fucked in the head.

I blast some Momoiro Clover Z with the car's windows opened and I still have sex.
Learn to own it faggots.
As long as you're passionate and sure of yourself, you'll get anything. Well sure you'll make some ennemies in the way, but you'll still get the good girls, not tjhe superficial ones.

i never bring it up and i talk about other shit bu one time with an ex who i loved more than anyone even my current girl she started getting into 60's hippie shit and newage shit and jam bands like phish etc and i reluctantly joined her and her friends to play bongo and i hated myself deeply for it

This last week.

But my chances of sex are pretty high

Both times I got laid I did this actually. Pretended to like shitty pop punk scenecore bands like All Time Low and Paramore to get laid in sixth form. Pretended to like weebshit like Babymetal to get laid in uni. Actually the second girl genuinely got me into X-Japan so I guess it could be worse.

baka at all the people pretending they're above this btw. It's easy to take the moral high ground when you never have a chance of getting laid no matter what you do :^)

>No one is going to fuck you based on your music taste.
Not true. Not solely on your music tastes of course. But it can have an affect depending on the person.

I've never lied about music to get laid, but I do pretend not to dislike a lot of music as much as I actually do just so that I don't look like any more of an autist.

>There are people itt who don't plan on dying as bitter virgins who blame the world for their failure instead of improving their many, glaring faults

Fucking pathetic

Yeah, but Tool is a proto-Sup Forums meme, so it's just as bad if not worse.

>his taste is so bad even a horse can't deal with it
you can't make this shit up

What is this?

what is what?

All the time, I pretend that I don't listen to metal at all and that I listen to all kinds of music. Seems to get me laid more because if I tell girls I like listening to metal they're usually turned off completely.

But secretly my favourite music is metal and at home when no one's around I usually listen to tons of metal

Cardiacs are the biggest meme band ever

DELET this

most girls aren't into pedophilia mate

"no"

who let you near the computer again?

I would be you if it wasn't a betacuck

i have really patrician taste so i don't need to do such a thing
i wouldn't fuck a pleb girl who wears ramones shirts and that kind of shit tho

>i'm 100% comfortable around someone who has tits.
So am I, but I'm not good looking so...fuck me right

>pleb for ramones shirt

if you think this is pleb you are in for a ride. Most girls (and guys) only listen top 40. Liking the ramones atleast shows that she as some interest in music

Wearing a Ramones shirt and liking the Ramones are 2 very different things.

You think people who wear Nirvana shirts ever heard anything besides SLTS? Same story with Ramones and BB. Same with DSOTM shirts and Money. etc

ikr

how was her gums?

>chatting up qt
>ask what kind of music she likes
>she responds with lady gaga, beyonce, drake, and one direction
How do you respond?

vaguely positively and in a way that continues the conversation while changing the subject

I haven't lied I just put up with generic pop/R&B

politely inform her that her taste is kinda entry-level and direct her towards more patrician alternatives to the things that she likes. I've never actually talked to a girl before but if I ever did and this happened, this is what I would do

>I've never actually talked to a girl before
Or any human by the sounds of it

I know the term 'autism' gets thrown around a lot whenever anyone suggests anything vaguely socially questionable, but this is really special stuff user. Are you okay?

Pot meet kettle

first post best post

I'll take that as a no.

Oh well. Have a nice day... not talking to girls I guess.

One time i told a girl I like everything but rap and country

I'm not even the person you were talking to you utter sperg

I rarely if ever bring up music when talking to a chick

oh wow

Okay m8 :)