New RMS appreciation thread

Thank you, Richard.

Other urls found in this thread:

rms.sexy
lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2018-03/msg00089.html
stallman.org/articles/children.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ty

Bless you Richard, thank you for your contributions for the non-sheep society.

how do i rmsify myself?
>use Trisquel
what else do i use/not use?

Fuck you you fat prick. You hijacked my life's work.

Kind of the other way around sunshine.

rms.sexy

remove Linux
install Hurd

Libreboot

that was sensational i nutted so hard my prostate hurts

gnewsense but you have to find compatible hardware

Parabola OS
GNU Icecat browser (block non-free js)
emacs

Reminder he only cares about freedom when it lines his wallet. Remember to donate to the FSF goyim.

Friendly reminder there is a difference between the GPL license and GNU software. Even if the FSF never happened we would still have BSD with a freedom respecting license and sane Unix design. Everything the GNU project touches is cancer, RMS is to be admired for his licenses/educational work and not GNU software.

Still, thanks RMS

Birb

Libreplanet 2018 is at MIT March 24-25. It's free for students to attend, so you could meet your idol in person. I have an opportunity to go, but I probably won't.

Reminder that no ones gives a shit about GNU software.

Then why gorillions of people use it daily?

Fuck you, and Stallman too.

Based

What's up kid, ur in trouble?

ROSY CHEEKS

ROSY

Ty richie

What an handsome fuck that man is.

Saint IGNUcius bless our notebooks. Install emacs.

What's _ON_ that platter he wears?
Data wise.

GNU/Hurd source?

Stallmanu

GNU/Tits

or as I have started to call them, Gnoobies.

Kekerino

Thanks RMS

lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2018-03/msg00089.html

he's senile

A real hero.

The privacy afforded to you by Linux is worth more than whatever benefits you feel are worth using spyware.

>Invent the Free Software movement
>Create the GPL, specifying what every other program should do in order to make a program "Free as in Freedom"
>Create useful software and licensing it with the GPL you created, with the rules you stablished.
>Anyone can take your program, and as long as they follow your rules, it's ok, because it's free.
>One guy takes all your software, finishes your work and puts his name on it. He uses the same license you made, and follows your rules.
>His work and his name gets popular and people appreciated it more.
>Complain that you should have the credit, and manipulate your own followers to force-meme a new name for a product you didn't created, yet it follows your license, and your rules.

Cheez, maybe he should have made the GPL to add "GNU/" to every derivate work.

RMS doesn't divide the community by asking for credit since with it he makes people aware of the roots of our community, our freedoms.

>asking for credit
That's selfish and retarded.

Stallman already got its credit for its work: the GPL specifies that you should give credit for the software you use. Linus put such info on the license of Linux.

If you make a GPL program, and I take your free software to improve my own, I have all the right to name my software as I want. As long as I follow the license, both should be alright.

Linus did the same. He created his own product, Linux, and used free software, and followed the license. There is nothing more to do. There is no more credit to give. That's how it works. Yet, Stallman got salty, like a fucking child, wants to manipulate other's works,

Are you under the impression that RMS wants credit for the kernel? He doesn't. He just wants credit for the GNU system.

Thank you

>Autistic commie
>Hasn't done real work in years

Wrong neighborhood

>have no money
>ITS THE GUMMIES
>have money
>ITS THE JOOS
t. you brain on Sup Forums

Thanks RMS. You're kinda 'sperging asshole, but you are a true hero.

>GNU system
But Stallman has that credit. He created the GNU System. And the GNU system is Free Software, that means I can take THE WHOLE GNU system, add something (like... idk... a kernel) and put whatever name I like (like Freetard Kernel).

Now I must follow the license of the GNU system, and add credit from the creator of GNU in my Freetard Kernel license. That's the only credit I need to give, as it's the only credit the license of the software asks for. Everything else doesn't matter. The GPL doesn't specify I have to change the name of my kernel. Freetard Kernel is now my creation and has the name I want.

See

See There is absolutely no reason why Linux should change its name.

he's highjacking the ponies brain and disabling the pain receptors so the pony won't die of agony under his weight

this man is a legend

>Sup Forums
You realize people know the "it's Sup Forums" meme is made by retards and it's not even related to Sup Forums?
Fascinating, isn't it?

How hard do you think that female baboon came when RMS inserted his horsecock into her vagonger?

>Reminder that Stallman is a cuck telling smart people to not have children.
Nothing good from Stallman will ever make him not a humongous faggot in my eyes, because of that propaganda he wrote.

>>>/Reddit/r/cuck

Kek

So you are pro jew reproducing, Sup Forums?

Do you want to see the children of you children starving? If you want something cute, get cat or doggo.

My children won't starve because I'll support them. Jew Stallman wants a world where white people stop reproducing. Fuck this hack

>white people
You know RMS was talking about smart people, right?

Remember kids, this is your brain on Sup Forums.

It's true tho

He never said that in the way you repeat and attack it and you know it, fellow troll.

when did rms become such a CHAD

>Freetards read this and somehow feel good about sucking Dick's dick.
stallman.org/articles/children.html

What did he saw?

The Emacs operating system.

I wonder what his toe jam tastes like?

None of you get the GNU/Linux 'debate'. Stallman doesn't expect Linus to call the kernel GNU/Linux because its called Linux. He expects distros to properly credit the GNU project because they are distributing the GNU os with the Linux kernel.

Are you retarded? Stallman has refused job offers over their use of proprietary software. He could make a good living seeing as he's an MIT educated programmer.

How is making decent suggestions about software you wrote being senile?

>to not have children
WTF? I love him even more now

This. Too many GNU/Linux users these days only care about how well GNU/Linux works and choose to ignore freedom in exchange for garbage like steam, snaps, and flatpaks.

But he's right. Overpopulation is a big problem and most people aren't competent enough to raise children.

this

I lost the one with the donkey. Does anyone have the one with the donkey?

Over population isn't a problem in developed areas like US, Japan, Europe, Korea, etc

For what?
GPL is bloated and unfree.
GNU is bloated.
Emacs is shit.
That commie bastard should kill himself. I mean he does tell people to not get children, so maybe he can just start by killing himself.