>no kpop group has sold more than a million

waiters wait a lifetime~

babysoul hungry, babysoul eat
babysoul tired, babysoul sleep
babysoul talking, babysoul speak

meant to say album

myungsoo will help namu get his win

korean chips are tasty

korean-americans/canadians/euros really need to stop being into shit groups like big bang and 2ne1 tbqh

*spikes*

Double eyelids = cancer

momo

exo has, right?

and if we go back far enough, there are lots of boy idols that did

it was p meh on my first listen, but it's kinda ok now after like 5 listens

still not better than in rainbows

not the aoty either

Kara sold 3 millions in japan

everyone please pray for yoojung's little anus

>IOI's Yoo Jung is diagnosed with an anal fissure?
allkpop.com/article/2016/05/iois-yoo-jung-is-diagnosed-with-an-anal-fissure

H.O.T. Had 4 million seller albums. Less competition back then but for a time when South Korea was in a financial crisis, its impressive.

That fuck up was so unnecessary. I mean really, you could have easily just asked vernon what the fuck 'vs' means.

She's a rocker chick!

what should they like instead?

not of any one album though, right? if we count career sales, then there are lots of groups over a million

what did pledis do to seventeen?

that's just not fair

Myungsoo will have a solo and win instead of Woohyun

exodus sold 1.2 million

who is the next kara? requirements are good songs, catchy dances and every member has to be a 10/10

Link her nudes

T-ara

Woollim definitely needs just one. That should happen with Infinite comeback though.
No idea where this Bambam hate is coming from, is it just because he's bad behaved. If there is someone I can't stand in Got7 is Mark. I hope it's not him on Simply Kpop again. We need Eli back.

wait for me oppa

do you want a list of some things that was sketch or are you asking about that poster fuck up?

My mixtape sold 16 million

>Yoo Jung talked about what could be a more serious condition, revelaing, "I bleed a lot when I urinate. It happens often. The water even turns red when I use the toilet. It hurts." A medical expert who was also a guest on the show diagnosed Yoo Jung's condition as an anal fissure, saying, "The lining of your anus has torn.

They fixed it. This was actually cute on their part but never forget.

Basically removed performance team members' names who came up with the cherography for Adore U, Mansae, and Pretty U. They canceled the copyrights with their names in it so they wouldn't have to spilt the profit with Hoshi, Jun, The8, and Dino.

>"I tend to fart often. I try to fart in secret but it smells so I can't even do it secretly. All the other members avoid me."
how do you say "he who smelt it dealt it" in korean

[PIC] 160519 Block B's Park Kyung '자격지심(Inferiority Complex)' feat. GFRIEND's Eunha Teaser Image

What are "gaypop" groups' fans mostly? Is it teenage girls?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1463696884898.webm

new AoA video!!!

AOA

cute!

gay guys that want to be pounded

I only like male kpop groups when the dance moves are sick

my nigga you called? I came at the right time

sex offenders and nonces

yeah they're the biggest buyers of kpop, hence boy groups tend to sell better than girl groups

Both, I'm completely lost right now.

I didn't expect pledis to screw up this badly. I thought they would ruin seventeen with bad promotions but not giving them credit is far worse than that.

this is just gross

girls in their teens and twenties, yeah, the split depends on the group. and a large portion of some of the older groups' fans, like dbsk, have grown up with them

i think a majority of girlgroups' fans are girls too, but of course the split is more even there, except with like f(x), BEG or mamamoo who are really girl-dominated

do we like BgA here?
youtu.be/beZFLT0Ixag

YO wendy guy are you here ? or can someone remind me what he says, something like "Yo i just fricken love wendy OK"

Burning Woollim down when this happens. Inspirits will ignite the fire that burns it down for their burning hatred towards Kim "L" Myungsoo, also known as "My so ug".

"Gaypop" fans in Korea are mostly teenage girls, then college age unnie/noona fans. Stay away from Taemin.

same, i watch their dance practices before i watch mvs most of the time

i really love that pic!!

if I had to guess it would be lovelyz

is clc the biggest flop of the recent years?

or would that be luglyz?

It took me awhile to realize Boys Generally Asian is a play on Girls' Generation.

talk about how gdragon is going to look like him in 5 years instead

that would be funny

I am okay with nonolids...

yo adrian i did it

G-Dragon in 10 years LMAOOO

Hell no i love my boi GoD

isn't the internet amazing? now we know about the anus of some girl on the other side of the world.

confirmed the human race are monkeys with big toys

Now I'm feeling nostalgic.

clc is the biggest flop of 2015

i really love this pic !

yoojung is hot though and it is well worth knowing the state of her anus at this point in time

her instagram has been a godsend

or a goddess-send!

I got that Midas touch

lovely didn't drive a big 4 agency into bankruptcy

sorry i thought you were the same person as this guy

GD looks nothing like him I don't understand this meme I prefer Bigbang killed a guy

That would be so funny I'd love to see gyuanon's reaction

Well with the poster thing: they released a poster about some Q&A, and fans complained it looked cheap and didn't make sense. Pledis released another version of the poster, it still said "seventeen VS carat". Fans pointed this out, Pledis eventually released a third and final copy and the VS was changed to a heart.
When it comes to general wrongdoings, pledis has fucked up numerous times. Like that other poster said, they're now (as it seems) trying to take copyright credit away from Hoshi (who does a lot of choreographing for the group alongside an actual choreographer). That's how it seems right now, but it could just be a huge misunderstanding. If it's true though, it means pledis is trying to ensure Hoshi doesn't get paid.
Otherwise here are some more examples of them fucking up koreaboo.com/trending/idol-group-abused-agency/

>tfw I know more about yoojung's anus than seolhyun and jimin know about korean history

gimme dat gimme dat gimme dat gimme dat seul gi

i wish she would post on it more

She is an extremely private person. Let's just be glad we can see her pictures at all!

not a very flattering pic

I have reason to believe Yoona was sent down from Heaven by our LORD and Savior.

i really like that pic!

i believe this as well

there is no other explanation

I'm getting more and more convinced that Taeyeon is a creation of my imagination, when I imagine the perfect girl she appears

That would be funny because its a joke. No one wants that. It would bankrupt Woollim and be all those 3 L fans fault, honestly.

Woohyun needs that one win. He looks sad. He'll get wins when Infinite comes back but still. He worked for two years and nothing to show but sales. Even if wins don't matter, I want hin to smile when confetti comes down and he hears his song being called.
Bam Bam is just untalented and it bothers me. Mark is a visual and half of Markson, so you can't not like him.
Mark should always host Simply Kpop of there is a trainwreck every episode he appears.

Every picture of Yoona is flattering. She flatters the ground she walks on and flatters the air she breaths. She flatters the trees that give her shade and the sun that shines brightly on her.

sorry i didnt mean to perpetuate the meme i dont see the resemblance either but it makes me laugh
cant wait for infinite f's comeback to see how gyuanon handles it

>No one wants that. It would bankrupt Woollim
i agree 100% myunsoo definitely does not deserve a solo but another photobook would be nice

twitter.com/seulgi_gifs/status/733374746818162689
what is this from

my bedroom

>87KB
yoonafriend please

youtube.com/watch?v=FuWgVz_DPAs
I need to make some webm's of this cute retard

Woohyun is Woollim's Yesung.
Bam bam might not be a good rapper but are there many good rappers really? I don't think so. Plus he's a natural variety talent.
Do you really think Mark is a visual? I mean he used to be cute some time ago but now his looks are gone.

It's okay I don't really mind and I have several hundreds of unposted pictures so every GD mention counts.
They're going to have a breakdown, I'm not even joking lol

So what were the highlights of Vitamin

Usually they expose idols' health problems like they did to OMG so what exactly was talked about

You'd think pledis would take better care of their group and their fans since they haven't been successful in a long time but it looks like they haven't learned anything. Seventeen doesn't need pledis. If pledis isn't careful seventeen will leave the company and take their fans with them.