What phone plan do you use and why? Anyone use a chinkphone in the US? What carrier do you use with it?

What phone plan do you use and why? Anyone use a chinkphone in the US? What carrier do you use with it?

Tracphone $50/365 days just to keep it connected to the network
Only ever use data which is $10/GB and doesn't expire
I almost never leave the house, so 99% of the time I keep the cell radio turned off and the phone is on wi-fi instead

I have a chink phone. The Bluboo s8, it's kinda shit, bit it works well enough for the price.

Using a Moto G5 Plus (2017) on cricket. Free tethering and unlimited data

Got OP5 for custom ROMs and the latest SOC, stayed for surprisingly good build quality. I'm a europoor though.

Komviq kompis 95. I get a card for it every two months basically. So my plan is like 60 euro a year.

Yeah but that is not unlimited talk though.

Is mint sim any good?

I use a google voice number via google hangouts for voice calls, so it's 100% data

>google voice number
So can you can call anyone with using only wifi or just others that use the google hangouts?

Anyone

Not Chink, but Taiwanese. Asus Zenfone 2 on AT&T. Phone works as it should, but AT&T and its dual SIM don't work thanks to SIM2 on the phone being 2g only and AT&T getting rid of 2g networks totally. May switch to T-Mobile because it's cheaper and they still support 2g so I can carry just one phone.

I'm thinking about mintsim that uses tmobile towers.

iPhone SE on a prepaid T-mobile plan

I have to use my phone for work stuff so I'm not using any sketchy ass Chinese Android phone

>iPhone
Why would you do this to yourself? At least you are using the cheap iphone.

Why would I do what? It's my first apple product, I used Nexuses for years but once they started pushing $1000 I was like fuck that. It's a great phone. 10/10 would buy again.

Haven't used it but planning to. Waiting for another sale. It looks like one of the best values in the US. The downside is it's t-mobile without partner networks. But Wifi-calling works.

I don't know if they do sales. I might do the 5gb for a year plan but I will have to do that in july.

S7 32 gig on cricket for 35 mo 5gig.

just got my pixel 2 today...seems good so far

Got a razer phone on order, should be here in a couple days

Samsung S3 '17 with AT&T. Prepaid 150 Mexican pesos a month (less than 10 usd) and get 1.5 gb for social media + 1.5 gb of data + unlimited talk & text.

There was a black friday deal and before that they had a coupon that took like $30 off a year

That was probably for the 2gb plan. A little small for a monthly allowance. Still not a bad deal though.

ZTE Blade Z Max on MetroPCS, $50/mo unlimited text/talk/data 4gLTE (never been throttled).

I just want a U.S.-bandfriendly Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S, wtf

>chinkphone
>US band friendly
HA never gonna happen.

I use that phone with T-Mobile
It's fine, people do say my voice quality is shittier

It seems to work for me, only problem is when I signed up their website wouldn't recognize my zip code. I tried some random ones until I found a dc one that worked

OP's pic actually is designed to be U.S. carrier-friendly, but after a 6"-screen, I'm not going backwards. The RazerMeme is almost perfect for me, except I work construction, and there's no way in hell I'm carrying a phone that expensive to work.

Just get a note then.

Motox4 with google fi. Cheapest "plan" (not a plan so much as it's a monthly subscription) I could find at $20 a month with unlimited talk/text and data $10 per gb (they round your bill down if you use less then a gb).

Not the best (limited to nexus/pixel phones mostly) but easily one of the cheapest plans outside of just getting a burner phone. All I do is browse Sup Forums and play some gatcha shit outside and I barely scratch half a gb a month in total so it works for me.

>OnePlus 3T (outright $550 AUD)
>TPG $11 a month plan for 1 year, then goes up to $18.99.
Really cheap for AU since a lot of plans are $60+. iPhone X is $1829 outright, or last I looked.

8gb of ram for a phone is just silly though.

Already did with the Mi Mix 2

To a point. You aren't Boeing overcharged for it though, and some things like android's notoriously-poor memory-management, and the split-screen function, and USB data-transfer will benefit from it.

- 300 minutes
- unlimited text
- 600MB 4G data with up to 300MB of rollover

SIM only. I bought my phone outright separately because I'm not a dum-dum.
It's fine for me because I hardly ever make calls and don't really use much data.
The only significant use of data I have is streaming radio on the go, which isn't much when you set stream quality to low on TuneIn.
My past usages have been
- 224 MB
- 231 MB
- 356 MB
- 73 MB

The price is £6.17 per month.
Originally was £6, then they informed me that they're increasing the price due to inflation.
Yet when I look at that same plan on their website for new customers, it's still £6. Fucking jews. It's rolling though so they didn't change any contract or anything. I can cancel any time I want.

I have that MiA1, nice phone for the buck. Stock Android, overall ok performance but must keep it up to date so you get the latest fixes because Oreo is still a bit buggy...

Iphone 8 + 2degrees in New Zealand.

Paying $83 per month (including phone) for 3gb data 400 mins & unlimited text to AUS and NZ

iPhone 6s. I was late on the smartphone bandwagon and got my first iPhone in 2014. Now I hate smartphones and hate Apple but it's the only phone I have.

It works great for me.

Still using my first-gen Moto G. I don't see any reason to upgrade, since I barely use it.

It's pointless to use a chinkphone in the US anyway because the bands are just not there. You would get really slow 3G with them. Better to just get a j7.

Enjoy your botnet.

Why can't xiaomi make phones with good mic?

They do